FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Team Legend ~ Looking for Pro Drummers on XBOX 360! (see last post)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEAML3G3ND  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(PS3) & (360) open tryouts start on Monday, June 20th! We'll post a video about it more extensively sometime next week. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, go to our *NEW* Main Chat at http://xat.com/TLC4RB or PM TEAML3G3ND/xGaberadex. Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Team Legend~(PS3)&(360) Tryouts Start On Monday, Jun Reply with quote

GT: dhobsd

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Drums / Pro Drums (Guitar / Bass to a somewhat lesser degree)

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): I probably average around 15-20 hours a week, usually play daily. Eastern time (US).

3+ best RB accomplishments: I'm 20th (currently) on the leaderboards for pro drums (on-disc songs). Probably could make it to top 15 with some effort. I really have no idea what my best accomplishments are; I've been playing pretty casually the last couple years and recently decided to get back into competitive gameplay. Feel free to check out my scores on drums or guitar.

Anything else: I work weekdays; office job. Usually available 8-11pm for gaming. I have 939 songs and it's fairly easy for me to get new ones if necessary.

Last edited by dho on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
MONKEY7000  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamertag : MONKEY7000

Instrument : Vocals Cos i suck

How often I play : 6+ Hours, 7 days a week. GMT Timezone

Best Accomplisments : GDRB FGFC ( everyone says it sucks, but i think its good D: ), 285 Vox FC's, They're Red Hot FC

Anything Else : 243 DLC, 55 RBN, RB1 + RB2 and GDRB
nilesv  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: nilesv

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: pro drums

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Everyday, Timezone: GMT+2:00

3+ best RB accomplishments:I can fc every song below 4 dots on pro drums, Ggaht pro drums fc, painkiller/panic attack gs.

Anything else: I have every rb game and I have 200+ dlc
EDIT: I'm ranked 36th on the rb3 pro drums leaderboards
xXxLagacyxXx  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MONKEY7000 wrote:
Gamertag : MONKEY7000

Instrument : Vocals Cos i suck

How often I play : 6+ Hours, 7 days a week. GMT Timezone

Best Accomplisments : GDRB FGFC ( everyone says it sucks, but i think its good D: ), 285 Vox FC's, They're Red Hot FC

Anything Else : 243 DLC, 55 RBN, RB1 + RB2 and GDRB

what happened to bamf??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSN/GT: PSN - farrisx
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Drums
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Max 3 hrs. a day, Mountain Time Zone
3+ best RB accomplishments: 25 or 6 to 4 FC, Constant Motion GS, Panic Attack GS
Anything else: I am ranked in the top 100 for over half of the songs on RB.
itzJV  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

360 Gamertag:
itzJV

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at:
Applying for Multi-instruments.
My primaries are vocal and bass, since most people don't like doing them and I like them anyways~
Drums and guitar I can do, but don't expect me to FC crazy-hard songs like Amberian Dawn or the Megadeth albums or whatever.

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone):
Available everyday between 3:00pm-11:00pm.Time Zone is "(GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada)". My times are random, I used to play this game everyday ever since I had my old band members with me, but most of them moved on now. I'm trying to get the RB vibe back in me, especially with the amount of free time I have from my college schedule.

3+ best RB accomplishments:
Uhh.. I don't know what's impressive on vocals so I just list whatever I think people want to see..
Over 1000+ Vocal FCs. FGFCs of RB1, RB2, GD:RB, and LEGO:RB. Haven't bothered with RB3 FGFC yet, still trying to get the RB vibe back.
Over 800+ FCs on bass.

Anything else:
Skype - itzJVonSkype
I have a capture device of my own, Dazzle.
Uhh.. RB1, RB2, LEGO, and GD imports. 1000+ DLC/RBN.
http://dlcquickplay.com/user/itzjv
InternalDivide  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: InternalDivide
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: I mostly play guitar, but my second would be pro drums. I can do vocals but don't expect much from that.
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Everyday from around 3pm to 11pm. I live in the eastern time zone.
3+ best RB accomplishments: All Dance Gavin Dance OMBFC, Guns of Summer Guitar GS, Emenius Sleepus Pro Drums FC
Anything else: I know a good amount of people on the team already including Steadysphere, Gaberade, Alienwarrior, and Shakamuda.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: MMS Rhino

1. Drums 2. Bass 3. Guitar

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Everyday, but i'm in a all year around school so I can really truly play on the weekends. Timezone: -7 Mountain Time (Arizona)

Young Man Blues Expert GS 2nd place on Xbox
Need Strange -10 5star 2nd place on Xbox
Prequel To the Sequel -5 GS 5th place on Xbox
RB1: 58/58 GS X Drums
RB2: 83/84 GS (Missing Visions) X Drums
RB3: 82/83 GS (Missing Beast and The Harlot) X Drums
Beatles: FGFC X Drums

Anything else: I Don't go for FC's unless I practice it, But Just about anything I play I GS it. (Besides like WAHNTHAC/This Is Exile.)
rhino2222  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: MMS Rhino

1. Drums 2. Bass 3. Guitar

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Everyday, but i'm in a all year around school so I can really truly play on the weekends. Hours play, 5-6 Hours Timezone: -7 Mountain Time (Arizona)

Young Man Blues Expert GS 2nd place on Xbox
Need Strange -10 5star 2nd place on Xbox
Prequel To the Sequel -5 GS 5th place on Xbox
RB1: 58/58 GS X Drums
RB2: 83/84 GS (Missing Visions) X Drums
RB3: 82/83 GS (Missing Beast and The Harlot) X Drums
Beatles: FGFC X Drums

Anything else: I Don't go for FC's unless I practice it, But Just about anything I play I GS it. (Besides like WAHNTHAC/This Is Exile.)
psymatiq  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: H2O Psy
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: I play guitar but i can ofc play bass and i sing to all on expert.
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Way to much since rb3 came out ived played over 700 hours of rb3, then add some rb2 time ontop of that.
3+ best RB accomplishments: Tier fc wise some of them are in my sig but i got way to many to say top 3... my accomp tread was at 550 fcs august last year but now.... i gotta be near 800 maybe more by now, my gold star count on guitar just hit 1111 so i cant count it on my fingers.
Anything else: I know wanadawhatsup and alienwarrior from team cena and codebreaker from team rapture. I play kinda wierd... aka i use dual handed solo buttons in soloes and i allways play on my rb1 strat. Oh and i got around 1700+ songs(rb1,2,3,gd,lego allmost 1000 legacy dlc and 450+ rbn dlc).

Youtube here
: http://www.youtube.com/user/OldPsy?feature=mhee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Guize Accepting?
iHomer  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it's a bit of a necro, but I just wanted to update this.

PS3 Gamertag: Don't have one, not sure yet.

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Guitar and Bass, definitely. I can do some easy drum songs, though I'm most comfortable with Hard drums.

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Work goes from 4:00 PM to 1:30 AM Monday's-Thursdays, and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Fridays (assuming no overtime), so I'm really only available during the weekends. However, this is the busy season for us, so I don't think I'll even be around that much. This is all Central time, btw.

3+ best RB accomplishments: Shoulder to the Plow & Get Clean XGuitar FCs, RB1/RB2 HGuitar FGFCs, RB Track Packs 1, 2, and metal HDrums FPFCs.

Anything else: I'm not a good pather, but I can follow a path and can squeeze fairly well. I'd like to try voxtarring some, but I suck on expert, so that won't happen.

Don't seriously consider me until I get a PS3 and can access the PSN, kay? I'm just letting you know I'd be willing to join.

Sadly, with my new hours (which may or may not get shifted due to part-timing, if I can land that position), I wouldn't put me under any serious consideration.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
PikachuBzzz  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT: Pikachu bzzz

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Guitar/Bass, getting good at pro and normal keyboard

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): 2-6 hours/day, 4-6 days/week, GMT = 0 (I switch between playing ssf4 and rb3)

In the top 10 for Queen Bee on Guitar + Technical FC
98% on GGAHT on RB2
Technical FC on all disc songs on RB3 except Rainbow in the Dark

Anything else: Hungry
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Pikachu bzzz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: