FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Team Legend ~ Looking for Pro Drummers on XBOX 360! (see last post)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEAML3G3ND  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Team Legend ~ Looking for Pro Drummers on XBOX 360! (see las Reply with quote

Photobucket
^^^Credit to dudextr for the banner^^^

***ACCEPTING (PS3)/(360) DEDICATED PLAYERS...THANK YOU***

Hey everybody! Have you ever wanted to be in a YouTube video? Do you love grinding FBFCs? Have you always wanted to hang out with RB players that are fun and pretty good at it as well? Well, Team Legend is looking for players that are committed to doing FBFCs for PS3/360. If interested, please copy and paste the application below and answer the following:

PSN/GT/Skype (highly recommended):
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at:
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone):
3+ best RB accomplishments:
Anything else:

For more information or if you want to actually talk to us about questions/comments/concerns, you can PM TEAML3G3ND or xGaberadex, as well as our links below...

Links:

Official Website<---Don't go here
YouTube<---Subscribe us!
Team Chat<---If I we're you, I'd go here

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!
~ xGaberadex, Leader/ScoreHero Editor/Multi-Instrumentalist: Keyboardist

Last edited by TEAML3G3ND on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 25 times in total
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3 Gamertag: iseethruyou
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Guitar/Bass
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): 1-2 hrs/day, almost every day, mountain time
5+ best RB accomplishments:
-80/84 GS RB2
-Platinum Trophies on RB2 and Beatles: RB
-Bladder of Steel/Endless Setlist trophy on Expert Guitar and 5* all but 5 songs (RB2)
-S11 2nd place in Expert Guitar league (Tom Scholz division)
-In the top 100 on RB1 online leaderboards (not anymore though)
Anything else: Have imported RB1, RB2, Lego, GD, Free 20, AC/DC, and have 200+ DLC
louster200  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3 Gamertag: louster200
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Really any, but bass is easiest. Easier bass/guitar songs and any songs I'm really comfortable singing as
How often do you play: Mostly on weekends during school weeks and any day when on breaks. EST, maybe 3-4 hours a day?
3+ best RB accomplishments: None really. =/ But I'm getting some to be proud of :>
Anything else:

Anbi  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X360
guitar/bass prefer guitar since i can combo it easier
play all the time

rank 238 on the rb3 leaderboards for guitar

Guitar Fc of Forever- In this moment

minus 1 on Freebird expert guitar

200+dlc, rbn, lego, rockband, rockband1
ragdrix  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: i hope i can play with you guys Reply with quote

PS3 Gamertag: Ragdrix (PS3 Only)
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Drums
How often do you play : 4-5 hours a day and 6-7 hours on weekends (GMT + 01:00)
3+ best RB accomplishments: RB1 Green Grass and high tides 5 gold stars.
RB2 Painkiller 4 stars D:
RB3 Free Bird 5 gold stars
Anything else: not really :/ my bro also plays expert guitar one of he's accomplishments: Green Grass and High tides 5 gold stars 99%
Gamer9254  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to apply for this team, if you're still accepting member applications.

PS3/360 Gamertag: LightSwitchTTM
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): 3-4/day, 5-7/week, EST.
Painkiller Technical FC
Panic Attack Technical FC
(because this isn't RB, I'll count it as one)
Still I Rise GH5DLC FC, Frantic (import) FC
Anything else: I'm going to start playing drums more, but I don't expect to start doing anything crazy. I also deleted all my YouTube videos because I wanted to start over, due to me being such a lazy ass the last time I made videos. If I join this or any other team, I'll most likely start again (with more videos than a few every two months )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
mattleaird  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3/360 Gamertag: Xbox360 GT: EpiK WaFFaL
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Expert Pro Drums is really all i play but, i can play Expert Guitar and Bass. I have keys but i'm pretty bad at those and vocals Expert on several songs
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Weekdays 4-5 Hours a day, Weekends 6-7 Hours a day, EST
3+ best RB accomplishments: Only Expert Pro FC of The Great Satan but with the wrong path so not 1st D:, 2nd Place for Run To The Hills (Original Version) on Expert Pro Drums, Only Expert Pro FC of Prayer of the Refugee but still, wrong path so not 1st D:
Anything else: 172 DLC+14 RBN+RB1+GDRB
Getting RB2 Export when i can get some MS Points :/
mattpacman  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3/360 Gamertag: Xbox360 GT: MattPacman

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Expert drums is what i usually do but i can also play expert guitar/bass. I can do some hard/expert vocals but i really dont play at all.

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Weekdays 2-4 Hours a day, Weekends 5-7 Hours a day, EST

gold star Pain Killer on drums.
1 million points with Epik Waffal on Green Grass and High Tides Expert Guitar and Hard Drums.
Playing the Rock Band 2 endless setlist 3 times.
Anything else: 82 DLC + 1 RBN + Rock band Export and Rock Band 2 export
JFLexxL2  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, three people in a day, ive got work to do

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3/360 Gamertag: JagerbombsFTW (360)

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): i'm on the xbox most of i wouldn't always play rockband cos i play guitar hero aswell
i live in uk. What timezone that is? Hell if i no

3+ best RB accomplishments: Constant Motion GS, Pleasure FC, Waking The Demon GS

Anything else:
TEAML3G3ND  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagerbombsFTW: Come to our team chat for more info and try to get involve as well which increases your chances for a spot on the team!

In other news, we're still looking to increase our PS3 team, so we're basically accepting anybody that's an above average player that can FBFC as well...Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

360 Gamertag: x TRiiG3RS UK

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Drums preferred, but I play bass as well

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Varies greatly. I'd say two hours, three times per week. I live in the UK, which is GMT +0

Waking the Demon FC
Next To You Co-op Vox/Drums FC
Sightread GS of all RB3 tracks except Llama, which took two tries.
Ranked second in the world in RB3 for "Drum Exercises for the Sufficiently Masochistic".

Anything else:
Quite a bit of DLC, but no RB2 export 'cuz I haven't bought any MSP recently. Will rock for MSP =L
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3 Gamertag: Don't have one, not sure yet.
What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: Guitar and Bass, definitely. I can do some easy drum songs, though.
How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): Don't have work, so it'd be from about 5-9 central on weekdays, 8-10 to about 9 on Saturdays, and probably nothing on Sunday. This is all Central time, btw.
3+ best RB accomplishments: Shoulder to the Plow & Get Clean XGuitar FCs, RB2 HGuitar FGFC, RB Track Packs 1, 2, and metal HDrums FPFCs. Thrasher HOMBFC will be added once I finally get HGuitar on RB2, and maybe Visions HOMBFC if I can get drums. 1st on PS2 for X and HGuitar.
Anything else: I'm not a good pather, but I can follow a path and can squeeze fairly well. I'd like to try voxtarring some, but I suck on expert, so that won't happen.

Don't seriously consider me until I get a PS3 and can access the PSN, kay? I'm just letting you know I'd be willing to join.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
itzJV  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

360 Gamertag:
itzJV

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at:
Applying for Multi-instruments.
My primary is vocals. Bass is my secondary.
Drums and guitar I can do, but don't expect me to FC crazy-hard songs.

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone):
Available everyday between 1:00pm-10:00pm, except Wednesday which is 6:00pm-10:00pm. Time Zone is "(GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada)".
My times are random, I used to play this game everyday ever since I had my old band members with me, but most of them moved on now. I'm trying to get the RB vibe back in me, especially with the amount of free time I have from my college schedule.

Uhh.. I don't know what's impressive on vocals so I just list whatever I think people want to see..
Over 1000+ Vocal FCs. FGFCs of RB1, RB2, GD:RB, and LEGO:RB. Haven't bothered with RB3 FGFC yet, still trying to get the RB vibe back.
Rank 70 on the Vocals RB3 Leaderboards, with scores that aren't even my best since I played nearly 80% of the songs once on vocals with no use of OD paths.

Anything else:
I have a capture device of my own, this Dazzle thing.
Uhh.. RB1, RB2, LEGO, and GD imports. 839 DLC and 88 RBN.
http://dlcquickplay.com/user/itzjv
mav1  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in joining.

What instruments you're more comfortable and best at: I play expert on all four instruments but here is my order of preference: 1. Vocals, 2. Bass 3. Guitar 4. Drums

How often do you play (hours/day, days/week, timezone): I'm on during the weekends on ps3 not on weekdays. I'm on for a few hours on ps3 on weekends. Eastern time zone

3+ best RB accomplishments: 15 expert vocals FC's in 3 days(RB2). Almost sightread fc'ed tangled up in blue. Top 5 on ps3 in a few gh:vh expert vocals songs: Hot for Teacher, I'm the one. All GH:VH expert guitar songs five starred except spanish fly and eruption (72k on Spanish fly) Peace Sells Vocals FC. RB3 Vocals FC: Caught in a mosh, crazy train, Rainbow in the dark. I haven't uploaded those scores yet but some were in top 100. I'm still getting used to the rb3 vocals system.

Anything else: My psn id is mav__1. (Two underscores) I prefer RB vocals over gh vocals since I find the gh vocal system confusing at times.
I'm very good at songs from the metal genre especially anthrax, metallica and megadeth on vocals. Want to try for a FBFC of Caught in a mosh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: