FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 360 Band (Vox Bass needed)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JagerbombsFTW  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: RB3 360 Band (Vox Bass needed) Reply with quote

I'm Looking to get a band started i am doing Guitar, just need a Vocalist and a Bassist. I will swap around with bass. Guitar is my preference because i haven't played alot of bass. Already have a drummer.

Looking to go for FBFC's and Gold Stars, Probably put some runs on youtube. Clearly you need to be of good standard and reliable. If your interested either post here or message me on xbox live GT: JagerbombsFTW my friends list is full so just send me a message and ill make room for you's

You must also have a decent amount of DLC i have about 200 DLC and the RB1 + RB2 Import. Sorry about the poor grammer not very good at it.

Possible FBFC's

-Hammerhead
-Pleasure
-Flirtin With Disaster
-Alot of Rockband 1

If you have some you would to try for i will look into getting more dlc but money's limited for me we'll have more of an idea of what we can go for when we are all toghether though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: