FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
11yearoldkid's FC Factory: Hello world
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: 11yearoldkid's FC Factory: Hello world Reply with quote

Marty Mcfly and George Mcfly wrote:
If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INACTIVE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I finally started streaming today. I couldn't stream on Ustream for some reason, so I'm doing it on livestream.com http://www.livestream.com/yokkysrb I'm trying for a Rtth FC, but I'll take requests.
CURRENT STATUS: Offline
NEXT STREAM: A long time from now
GOALS: FGFC RB1 XDRUMS - 56/58 [ ] OVERALL RANK: 14
FGFC RB1 XGTR - 0/58 [ ] OVERALL RANK: N/A
FGFC RB1 XBASS - 0/58 [ ] OVERALL RANK: N/A
FGFC RB1 XVOX - 0/58 [ ] OVERALL RANK: N/A

All my fotoes.

================================================================================================================

Hey, you! Yeah, you! Thank you for clicking my thread! You have just entered the wonderful world of 11yearoldkid. Have fun and don't hurt yourself!

Ok, here we go:

Don't recognize the name? Alright then. Guess we should get acquainted with each other. Hello. I am 11yearoldkid. I am 14 years old, about to 15 (HOW IRONIC!!!). Yeah I know! I've been here a while (at least i think so). I am also a very avid musician and drummer. After quiting Rock Band and Scorehero about 1 and a half years ago, I just completely forgot about both. I didn't even know Rock Band 3 existed until yesterday! Going into high school and band didn't really bring me back here either. Well with the boringness Christmas Break, i thought to myself "You know what screw it, I'm finally going to play Rock Band". So I did. All the fun was right where i left it. Then I played They're Red Hot. Holy hell. I went from not having a 4 stars to gold starring it! 99%!!!! (This was due to the fact that I am in high school percussion...i think) Yeah well, that did it. I decided right there, I have to get back into Scorehero.

So what is this thread? This is mainly so that I can organize all my progress from here out and so you, the SH community can watch, criticize, support, talk, dance, sing, ride on rainbows, catch Bigfoot (go for it), or whatever the hell you guys do now-a-days. If I get enough support I'll start to record videos.

Oh, and if you were wondering why I quit, it is because I was just getting way too mad, way too often. But, I feel now that I have matured a lot and don't get mad much anymore.

By the end of he day today I'll have some photos up of new FCs/gold stars (Pinball Wizard and They're Red Hot....hopefully). And if you didn't know I will only be playing Rock Band 1 and 2 until Christmas when i get 3.

And guys, I'm always up for a challenge (by challenge I mean like, let's see who can get the most points on a song with one stick, you know, be creative) or a rival! Here are my scores

http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=63503&game=2&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=3&diff=4&vox=solo

Ranks as of 12/19: Rock band 1 - 180th
Rock band 2 - 189th

Thanks for reading,
11yearoldkid

Edit: If you are confused, this was my first post and the post below this is my most recent, then the next one is the second most recent, etc.
12/19/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy....This was literally my face during the BRE: mixed with mixed with and if there was a "My-pants-just-got-a-little-wet" face, it would be in there too. Photobucket
lol look at this n00b

I found out why I kept messing up in the outro, I was waiting too long after I hit the RG to hit the B after it. Wow..........If I ever hear that stupid riff again (which I will have to when I go for the OMBFC), I will literally take a piece of barbed wire and shove it into my eardrum then pull it out the other side. I. Hate. This Song. But now, all I have left is Rtth (which I don't find THAT difficult) and Wanted Dead or Alive.
1/9/11
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to start today by saying: I highly, highly, highly, highly, highly respect anyone who has FCed Don't Fear the Reaper on drums. I can't even put into words the amount of anger caused by that thing. It's (for me) the most choke-able song ever. In forever. Like seriously. I don't know what it is but the outro just seems to slowly, but constantly go up and down in tempo. ugh. Way too many -2 to count. Played that song for literally 4 hours straight. Still have yet to achieve an FC. *sigh* ...Well on the bright side, I FCed Train kept a 'Rollin quite easily (just 3 runs) which was quite the opposite of what I expected.
Photobucket This leaves me with just 3 more FCs: Run to the Hills, Don't Fear the Reaper, and Wanted Dead or Alive ( nope not kidding)

Oh yeah and something else: THEY'RE RED HOT FC! MY SECOND FIRST PLACE BABY!!!!!Photobucket

1/8/11
UPDATE OF BACKNESS:

Alrighty, I'm back from meh NY vacation, where I successfully played piano at my 2nd wedding! (and got 80 bucks from it )

First off, I finally got to play RB3 when I got home. I completely hated it. Everything from the setlist to the visuals seemed just plain wrong. I know, I know, I just gotta get used to it and whatever. But right now, I'm perfectly used to what I'm used to right now. So until I get the RB1 OMBFGFC, I'm not going to touch that game (...much).

On to the goods.

Right before the break, I got my first 4 Guitar FCs in: In Bloom, Maps, Mississippi Queen, and Here it Goes Again.

From tonight and yesterday night, I lassoed in some 4 Drum FCs (my most frustrating FCs thus far) : Welcome Home

Photobucket This one took much longer than I expected

Photobucket I actually got 2 accomps with this: Getting the Outside FC and my first broken drum stick from RB. After choking on the end about 30 times and randomly missing notes in the song approx. 50 times, I just smashed that thing to pieces. And the next run? FC. ...geezuz. Definitely my most frustating FC.

Photobucket I thought this was gonna take a lot more work then it did. Hooray!
1/7/11

Now, I woke up at 8:30 today and I was determined to FC Won't Get Fooled again. I kid you not, 115 runs later, I got. That was the most frustrating FC ever. What's even more frustrating is that instead of using the 0-0-0-1-2-0-0-0-0-1 path, I used a 0-0-1-1-2-0-0-0-0-1 path. It only lowered my score about 2,000 points, but it still bugs the hell out of me.
Photobucket

My only hard FCs left are Rtth and Outside. There are a few more where I can't get like one fill or so. But for now, I bid you farewell. I am going to NY for vacation (and I'm playing piano at my aunt's wedding!). And I won't be back till Jan 5th or so, which is when school starts up again so I won't get to play much. But I'll try to FC this damn game as soon as possible. Again thanks for all who support me. Bye!
12/24/10
OMG!!! I manned up (see page 2) and went back into the room. The part I kept messing up on was after the big roll in the drum solo, it is the little 5 yellow note roll. I was thinking it was six notes the whole time. Then the next run, BAM, got it! TOM SAWYER FC PICS UP TOMORROW!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket (I remember when I took like a 2 week break because I was stuck on just passing this song )
Other FCs of today: Black Hole Sun, Cherub Rock, Enter Sandman, Detroit Rock City.
As of today my rank is 36th. Just 4 days ago, it was 180. I'm so gonna FC the crap outta this game. Tomorrow. It's all going down tomorrow.
12/23/10

Photobucket

Photobucket That last part of the song is really hard to get the hang of.

Photobucket

For all of the photos go here

Photobucket There it is. In all it's glory. Expect an FC on this sometime.

Alrighty. Let's FC this game.

12/22/10

Photobucket New GS (that's Outside btw)
PhotobucketNew GS
PhotobucketNew GS
Photobucket New GS
Photobucket Re-FC with Optimal
Photobucket New Gs.
That leaves just ONE DAMN SONG till full rb1 gs. Rtth.
I'm coming for you. Sleep with one eye open, Rtth.

(My tv is really small and weird so btw that is 1907 NS)

Took me about 25 runs. I was sooooo close to choking. My whole entire body was shaking. And I almost missed the last note. Ahhhh it feels SOOOO GOOD!!!! My best FC to date and my first FIRST PLACE!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

12/21/10

Photobucket

Photobucket

You wanna know what my best accomplishment of the day was? Playing the same 3 beats in Metal on Metal for 3 hours straight and still not having any sort of clue on how to hit that fill.

All of RB1 5 starred. That's a good start to my day.

12/20/10

Photobucket Told you i would!!!! RB2 FC #40!

Photobucket Easier than i thought.

Photobucket Just a 4k better score.

Ok. I'd call that a good night right there

After just three runs, it happened. There it was. Beautiful. I could barely see it through all my sweat. Visions. 5 stars. 176,875 savory points. FULL RB2 AND RB1 5 star!!!!!! Pictures will be up after I get home tonight. YESSSSS!!!!! God, breaks really do help ya.
Photobucket

12/19/10

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.

Last edited by 11yearoldkid on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 61 times in total
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool to see people like you come back man, hopefully you can improve where you left off!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you back and improving! Maybe work on that Ace of Spades FC?

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
Nice to see you back and improving! Maybe work on that Ace of Spades FC?

ooo yeah, I forgot about that!

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, dude, I'm sure I'll see you around Austin if there's ever another GH/RB tournament.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
Good luck, dude, I'm sure I'll see you around Austin if there's ever another GH/RB tournament.
Yeeee, I wish I could go to those

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92654&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=285 Deschain, did this happen?

And can you do another one this summer?

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did happen at Tormented's house, but it was like 4 or 5 people, if I remember right.

As for another one, we should probably get started on setting it up, because it gives people more time to open up their schedule and make it. Unsure about the location, will look into that again.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpity bump bump for PERFECT DRUG FC!

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome FC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job dude! I probly couldn't do that.
Now get RB3 rararararara
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why yes. You may have more gold stars.

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niceee bro What's next?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moar RB1 Gold/FC/ Re-FC with optimal. But my main goal is Gold starring RTTH thus Gold starring all of RB1. Then it's on to Gold starring Visions and all of RB2!

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: