FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fizz - 877 Drum FCs, Limelight both versions FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!
Do you just need to finish Vocals for the OMBFGFC of Rock Band 2?
Either way, great job and keep it comin'
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Awesome!
Do you just need to finish Vocals for the OMBFGFC of Rock Band 2?
Either way, great job and keep it comin'

I checked the FGFC leaderboard and it looks like he also needs guitar for the OMBFGFC.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I still find that song to be a bitch sometimes.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slashn0: Thanks! :)

Grand-master: Yea what slashn0 said, I'm not going to FGFC guitar anytime soon so I figured I'd just go ahead and go for the vox FGFC.

jawnintendo: Thanks, I agree it definitely was.

Also I managed to FC American Woman earlier as well. Holy FUCK that outro was a bitch... Only songs left for me to work on are OWoA and Livin' On A Prayer. Everything else un-FC'ed is tier 2 or lower. Hopefully there aren't any easy tiered songs with surprises. That would make me upset. :(

I should have the FGFC tomorrow but we will see.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that song was a nightmare for me when I was going for my FGFC.

Unless you plan on getting OWoA in RB2, you got this in the bag at this point.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
Now that song was a nightmare for me when I was going for my FGFC.

Unless you plan on getting OWoA in RB2, you got this in the bag at this point.

Yea I remember people talking about a broken talkie for that song on RB2.

Anyway as of this post I've FC'ed every song tier 3 (moderate) to tier 6 (impossible) excluding my final song. Halfway through tier 2.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably the most songs I've ever updated at once. Finally got the FGFC! As I promised, I have given a breakdown of the songs from easiest to hardest for me to FC. It is after the update below.

Vox FC Update
There are 74 vox songs updated, and although I love using hyperlinks, it would take way too much time to list them all, so here is my photobucket containing every song for the FGFC. Got a few 99% glitches. :/ I also have them updated on my wiki. Cheers! :)

Total # of Vox FCs: 389

Total # of Overall FCs: 2887

Banner Achieved

Breakdown
84. Visions - One of the hardest on every other instrument, but easiest on this one! All talkies, it's batshit easy, and the song sucks... And it's not tier 0... lol.

83. So What'cha Want - An all talkie song on tier 3? What the hell Harmonix... :p

82. Testify - Another all talkie song put as tier 3? Come on Harmonix, really? >_>

81. Give It Away - And here we have the most overtiered song ever! They fixed it in blitz though, which I FC'ed it for blitz awhile ago. Basically it's tier 5 all talkie song with a phrase at the very end that isn't one. It starts high and goes all the way down to the bottom, so kinda chokable, but that's what practice mode is for.

80. Cool For Cats - Song was extremely easy. SRFC'ed.

79. De-Luxe - Probably one of the easiest songs with no talkies.

78. My Own Worst Enemy - Nothing in the song was hard. SRFC'd.

77. Hungry Like The Wolf - Nothing in the song was hard. SRFC'd.

76. Drain You - Song was easy, nothing was tough. Good ol' Nirvana. :)

75. Bodhisattva - Even though it's tier 1 it's still overtiered. Song was way too easy and most of the time you don't even sing despite the song being over 5 minutes long.

74. Feel The Pain - Nothing in this song was hard.

73. Where'd You Go? - Nah nothing in this song was tough, but there were a couple of awkward pitches.

72. Eye of The Tiger - SRFC'ed. Very easy and nothing in the song was hard, especially if you already know it, which most people do.

71. Welcome To The Neighborhood - Nothing in the song is tough at all. I guess maybe the tempo being the only reason why I could see it being tier 3, but still overtiered imo.

70. Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated) - Overtiered. Nothing in this song is hard at all, in fact the song was pretty fun to sing.

69. Souls of Black - Holy Hell this song is so overtiered. Should be tier 0 or 1, not tier 5... >_>

68. Pretend We're Dead - I remember when I FC'ed this it was like the easiest song ever. The notes were so long there was literally no room to not get an awesome. If anything I would lose my breath from playing such long notes.

67. Conventional Lover - Another easy song. Nothing much to say here. I guess I would put it at tier 1.

66. Man In The Box - Nothing in the song was hard, but the "ow" phrases had to be sung in a higher octave for consistency issues.

65. Battery - Played this in RB2. Song should be like tier 1 or something, not tier 4. Nothing in the song was tough and the song had a small staff.

64. We Got The Beat - I actually almost choked on the outro. Be aware of it because some of the "we got the beat" phrases aren't the same as in the choruses.

63. Lump - There were a couple of random pitches that threw me off, but didn't cause me to not get an awesome, so like third try or so I got the FC.

62. Ace of Spades '08 - I don't like this song or this band. It's also way too easy and overtiered. 'nuff said

61. I Was Wrong - Nothing in the song was hard, but the song was unfamiliar to me so I did mess up a few times.

60. Round And Round - Nothing hard in this song, but the harmonies may throw some people off.

59. Rebel Girl - SRFC'ed. Really easy song, but the outro was a little chokable.

58. Pump It Up - Nothing in this song was hard, however I didn't really know how vocals sounded in the song.

57. Everlong - Even though I hate Foo Fighters, this song was actually kind of fun to sing. At first it was a train wreck, but after awhile I got to know my way around the staff.

56. Nine In The Afternoon - Such a happy song, and also such an easy song. Nothing really threw me off in the song, but there were a few low notes.

55. Ramblin' Man - Ehhh it's pretty overtiered imo. I never had any problems with this song.

54. The Middle - Many people probably know this song, and nothing in the song is hard at all. No harmonies that could throw you off, and no pitches are that short, giving lots of recovery time.

53. Colony of Birchmen - This song was WAY too easy to be nightmare tiered. Should've definitely been lower. Nothing in the song is hard. I would say maybe the harmonies could throw a bad vocalist off, but since the staff is so small that shouldn't be a problem.

52. Hello There - I remember there being one phrase that threw me off, other than that the song is easy, especially with it only being a minute and 40 seconds long.

51. Float On - Nothing in the song was tough, but the verses kind of threw me off because I didn't know how they went.

50. Shoulder To The Plow - Back when I FC'ed this long ago I remember it sounding like screaming but there were faint pitches in the screaming Harmonix charted, and I don't remember getting stuck on this song, so the tiering is right where it should be.

49. Night Lies - Since there are so many singers, some pitches threw me off, but overall still easy.

48. PDA - The song is pretty easy, just long and the guitar break is boring to sit through, so don't choke the outro! :)

47. Peace Sells - I mean there are a few talkies, but in the choruses I felt like the high notes were higher than they should've been. Later found out that it was just me. :p

46. Lazy Eye - Undertiered. The staff is an octave wide and there were lots of times where I just forgot what pitch to start on when I started singing. I definitely sang the high part in an octave lower though.

45. Kids In America - The singer goes low a few times so I sung in a higher octave quite a few times. Nothing in the song was tough though.

44. Spirit In The Sky - I put this song higher than some others because not only does the song go lower than my voice can handle, but the song is very unfamiliar to me. Still it's low tiered and nothing in the song was hard.

43. Our Truth - This song is easy aside from maybe a few awkward pitches, idk why it's this high tiered. It was fun as hell to sing though.

42. Teen Age Riot - This song is right where it should be if not maybe tier 2 or 3, and since the song is 7 minutes long it's tougher than others to FC.

41. Shooting Star - This song is long, and there were definitely a few annoying low parts. The outro was a little chokable, but the notes were all long enough for me to recover if I missed any.

40. Today - I had to sing the whole song an octave higher because he goes low a few times, other than that the song is pretty easy.

39. E-Pro - I found that it was sometimes hard to fill the pie up. If I was the least bit flat or sharp I would sometimes get strongs. I wouldn't mind putting this with tier 3.

38. Alex Chilton - Nothing in this song was easy, but it's still a decently tiered song and is right where it should be.

37. Get Clean - Another song that lots of people knew from the RB2 main menu, so most people should already know how it sounds. Nothing in the song is really that tough, but a few pitches do seem out of place.

36. A Jagged Gorgeous Winter - Another song where I didn't really know how anything went aside from the choruses, which even those had harmonies to throw me off. Still, tier 2 is right where it should be.

35. Mountain Song - Repetitive... Very repetitive... that is all. There were a few awkward pitches but other than that the song is slightly overtiered.

34. Alabama Getaway - This song is boring and repetitive. Nothing in this song was hard, but nothing was too easy for me either because I'm unfamiliar with the song.

33. Go Your Own Way - The choruses are easy and a little high, and the verses are tougher and are pretty low. I just sang all of it in one octave because my baritone pitches can take care of the verses. Hooray! :)

32. White Wedding (Part 1) - This song was easy aside from maybe the bridge imo. Yes he does go high up the staff but it's really not that hard. I got them pretty easily.

31. Pinball Wizard - The song is a little tricky in some areas, but nothing in the song is out of the ordinary, every verse and chorus are relatively the same.

30. Panic Attack - In the sense that this song is long as shit and there are many awkward tempo changes, this song is hard, however the vocal part itself isn't hard at all. There are a few harmony parts where I would think about playing the other part though.

29. Let There Be Rock - I had to play this on RB2, and regardless the song is tiered right where it should be. Nothing in the song was hard, however on the last phrase he does sing kind of high.

28. One Step Closer - Overtiered by 1 or 2 tiers. Nothing in the song is hard and the song is pretty short. Get past the verse and the FC is in the bag.

27. Girl's Not Grey - The singer would sometimes go kinda low, and on the last phrase he goes kinda high. There are many long notes which are ideal for recovery points if you're off key, so the song is pretty easy.

26. Give It All - Nothing tough in the song, however the pitches may be a little high for some people. The slower part is also a little tricky.

25. Rock N' Me - This song is tier 3, which is fine. There are a couple of tricky parts, like verse 2 and verse 5. There's also a tricky phrase in the main riff where he sings from the top of the staff all the way to the bottom.

24. The Trees (Vault Edition) - Get past the intro and this is basically an FC. Really no hard parts but some phrases made me feel like I wasn't going to fill the pie up in time lol. Plus I really like Rush so I knew the song really well.

23. Supreme Girl - At first this song was pretty tough, however after awhile I got used to the pitches in the song and eventually got it. There are a few places that may throw someone off, however the song's tiering is right where it should be.

22. Shackler's Revenge - This song was actually kind of hard for me despite it being only tier 2. The pitches were really hard for me to figure out, and in the beginning he sings REALLY low, and even though I have a decent baritone voice, it's still WAY too low for me to hit it.

21. One Way or Another - This song was kind of a bitch tbh. Thankfully the broken talkie was fixed when it was brought over to RB3, but the song still has a few tough spots. The break is annoying with switching pitches so fast so recovery time is scarce. The outro after that isn't as bad, but it's still a little chokable (I've choked it before).

20. Psycho Killer - I'm assuming the really short notes and him speaking French are why it's so hard. Yea still too easy, but I agree it is still harder than many others.

19. Down With The Sickness - Reason this is tiered so high is because the singer sings like two different people, however if you get really familiar with the range of the staff it isn't too bad. He only does it twice anyway. I think it could be tier 3 honestly.

18. Rob The Prez-O-Dent - There are a few talkies and nothing in the song is THAT tough, however the song is so fucking random. Would've shit myself if I didn't put this in practice mode first lmao.

17. Master Exploder - I already FC'ed this a long time ago. Get past the first phrase and it's basically an FC, but of course it's easier said than done, and there are more high pitched phrases later on! :)

16. Alive - I saved this song for last not because it's a favorite of mine, but because it just sounds epic as hell. Same reason I chose Epic to finish off my RB1 guitar FGFC. Anyway the staff is an octave long but I sang it all normally. Some parts were really low but I managed to get through them all. The song is also 6 minutes long so sitting through the guitar solo was annoying.

15. Almost Easy - Funny story, I actually FC'ed this on Easy by accident because I was in a rush. I wondered why I only had 40k and no gold stars lol. Played it on expert after that and FC'ed it. Nothing in this song is hard, but the singer does sing a little high, so if possible you can sing in a lower octave for comfort, just watch out for the lower notes.

14. That's What You Get - Here's where the songs start getting tougher... This song should honestly be put at tier 4 instead of 3. The verses were kind of difficult to sing (for me at least), and pretty much anybody would have trouble with the bridge first try.

13. Bad Reputation - This song is a little undertiered imo. The big and fast change in pitches during the choruses are kind of tough, and they don't stop anywhere throughout the song since you're always singing the chorus. :p

12. You Oughta Know - I put this song this high because I don't really know it. The verses are really low and I didn't want to sing them in a higher octave. I actually knew the choruses, but when the bridge came along I just tried my best to use the long notes as recovery points. Nothing in the song seemed too chokable though which is what it lacked to be higher.

11. Any Way You Want It - Had to play this on RB2 and I hate vocals on RB2. >_> Still when I saw it was tier 6 I was surprised because the song overall isn't hard at all. However the verses are pretty tricky because the singer doesn't have many long notes for you to recover on if you miss notes. Other than that the song is easy.

10. Spoonman - I already FC'ed this for blitz. Basically they make you sing 2 different parts and that's kind of it. Read my blitz breakdown for more info. Aside from the choruses everything is a little tricky because there aren't many long notes for recovery.

9. Painkiller - This song really shouldn't be impossible. The only hard phrase is the "thousand SUNS" phrase that goes up extremely high. Everything else is relatively easy. Singing in an octave lower always helps.

8. Livin' On A Prayer - The only reason this song is hard is because the singer goes pretty high near the end. I actually had to stop playing for awhile because my throat was getting pretty swelled up from singing so much and I was afraid I would blow my voice out singing this song.

7. New Kid In School - This song on RB3 is at tier 4, and I think it's right where it should be if not maybe even tier 5! It's a song not many people know about and she sings all up and down the staff at pitches that don't sound like the instruments. I actually had a lot of trouble finding them out and had to use the pitch finder a few times. However once you play it enough you get used to the pitches. That's what happened to me.

6. Chop Suey - This song was a little tough. It's fast and there are lots of random pitches up and down the staff, but that's about it. I think it should be tier 5 not 6 though.

5. Aqualung - This song definitely could be a tier 5 candidate. Not only is the song long, but the big staff got me singing an octave higher in the middle of song. The verses I just sang normally because those are easy. Nothing in the song is chokable thankfully.

4. Carry On Wayward Son - Quite a few annoying phrases in this one. Not gonna say any examples, but overall this song's tiering is right where it should be.

3. Uncontrollable Urge - This song is kinda funny. It felt weird trying to sing like this guy, like I was a clown or something. The song is actually moderate in difficulty, if not considerably easy, however the build up before the outro is really chokable. His pitches are all over the staff and aren't the same ones you were singing before, along with how fast the song is. Had to practice it a good bit. Having the pitch finder thing on helped for me if you're playing it on RB3.

2. American Woman - Well this song is actually only slightly undertiered. I think it would be better at tier 4 or 5, but not impossible. The song itself isn't too bad, but THAT OUTRO OMFG... I sang all of that in just one octave because my baritone has gotten much better. The "bye bye" phrases aren't that bad after practice, but the ones a few phrases later are random as fuck and even with practice those are really tough.. Just about every note sounds different it's ridiculous. Very chokable and had to practice quite a bit on it. The pitch finder came in handy here. Took only about an hour and a half to FC.

1. Tangled Up In Blue - The only song imo that deserves impossible difficulty on this game... We should all know this is the hardest one to FC on the game. This took me 2 and a half hours to FC. There are 7 verses, and the song slowly speeds up after each verse.

-The first verse is the easiest one.

-The second verse has the hardest phrase: "say over my shoulDER" (caps is the hard part). For some reason it ends early so pie filling was a bitch. Next, the "Tangled Up In Blue" verse in this one is also the hardest one to sing because it sounds incorrect, however the UP and BLUE words have the same pitch, so I used that to my advantage.

-The third verse is easy nothing hard here.

-The fourth verse is the hardest verse because the song starts speeding up a little and he goes up and down the staff much faster. The first phrase I noticed was "didn't I know your NAME?". I would always miss this part because the note comes out of nowhere. The next two phrases are basically for the same reason. Then the phrase before tangled up in blue goes extremely low and I would always forget to sing this at a higher octave. The tangled up in blue phrase isn't hard thankfully.

-For the fifth verse, the phrase "like it was written in my soul from me to YOU" dips really low on the staff so I had to sing that at a higher octave, then the tangled up in blue phrase for this verse also goes low, so I would sing that phrase in a higher octave as well.

-The sixth verse has only one tough phrase, "And froze up in-SIDE" dips low in the middle of the verse, so going up an octave would feel awkward, and that's what I planned on doing anyway, however I forgot about it and ended up singing it normally and had a good baritone voice for it and managed to nail it. The verse also just sounded so much different than the others.

-The seventh verse is easy. Pretty much a sped up version of verse 1 with a few slightly different pitches, so not the easiest, but once you get past the sixth verse you pretty much have the FC unless you choke here.

After that there's a harmonica solo with no singing and then that's it. I'd say this is around #3 on my top 5. #5 is I Want You (She's So Heavy), #4 is Good Vibrations (Live), #3 is TUiB, #2 is I've Got A Feeling, and #1 is Burn obviously, but if I ever FC BoRhap then that will change. :p

So there you guys go! Now I'll probably take a short break from vox and work some more on bass and drums, then eventually I'll start green day vox.

HerbieHero wrote:

Last edited by DarthFizz on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Nice job on your 25th FGFC!!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on reaching #25 dude!
There are some songs that can be quite a PitA in this game (Notably Tangled Up in Blue, American Woman and Uncontrollable Urge for me lol)

Good luck on Bohemian Rhapsody, just spend a good while experimenting with pitches in the bridge, I promise it's not as hard as you think (this is coming from someone who never believed he would ever do it, and has now done it upwards of 15 times and on performance mode ;D)
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Told ya you had it. ;)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Great job on reaching #25 dude!
There are some songs that can be quite a PitA in this game (Notably Tangled Up in Blue, American Woman and Uncontrollable Urge for me lol)

Good luck on Bohemian Rhapsody, just spend a good while experimenting with pitches in the bridge, I promise it's not as hard as you think (this is coming from someone who never believed he would ever do it, and has now done it upwards of 15 times and on performance mode ;D)

I don't know if it's just me, but when I FC'd it on Hard it always seemed like the marker never stayed on the same pitch even though I know I was changing pitches correctly for the method I was using. Makes it so annoying.

I thought I already said this, but good job on the FGFC, Fizz

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slashn0: Thanks! Just got #26! :)

Grand-master: Yea we had the same tough songs I guess. Also I just played BoRhap for the first time in months and actually got a -2 (both phrases from the bridge), so a little practice with the bridge and that one will hopefully get FC'ed. :)

jawnintendo: Yea! ;D

voidedalive2x: Thanks! :D

So for this update I got a ton of awesome bass FCs, another vox FGFC, and a really tough vox FC! No breakdown for this one because they were all around the same difficulty. If anything I would say Homecoming and Jesus of Suburbia were the only 2 decently challenging songs because they are both over 9 minutes. I didn't have trouble with any other song in the game other than those 2.

So I saved Basket Case for last because it is the only song I REALLY like by Green Day. However, I was missing a song and I found out which song it was. Turns out the song was accidentally put as a 1-review song and those were hidden from me. I turned the 1-reviewed songs on and the last song I FC'ed was:

Ironic, right? :p I will also show that I did re-FC Homecoming on solo because I had previously FC'ed it on harmonies. I will also show Jesus of Suburbia too.

I actually FC'ed it months ago around the same time I was working on Homecoming drums, but since I stopped going for that FC I stopped working on Green Day vocals all together until now. :p

Holy shit this song was so annoying. It's extremely short and there are only 4 verses. The first one is pretty easy, second one is also kind of easy, the third one was the hardest because the second or third phrase if I was the least bit flat or sharp it would count as strong or lower, so it had to be sung PERFECTLY. The fourth verse isn't too bad, but the last 2 phrases are extremely chokable and are almost as hard as the hardest phrase from verse 3. Also the track is going SO FAST... Didn't take me too long to FC though. It only took me about 30-45 minutes.

Bass FC Update
The Fall of Aphonia
White Unicorn
Welcome To The Black Parade
Impossible Landscape
Moments of Clarity
Rebirth

Vox FC Update
All of Green Day on vocals has been uploaded to my GD:RB Vox FGFC album!
They're Red Hot

Total # of Bass FCs: 1175

Total # of Vox FCs: 433

Total # of Overall FCs: 2931

Banner Achieved

So the 3000th FC is coming up, but I have no idea which song it will be! I might work on RB3 vocals now and when I get close to 3000 I'll work on it. Of course I have plenty of bass songs to try and FC too! Cheers!

HerbieHero wrote:

Last edited by DarthFizz on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice, I managed to FC chump on vocals two days ago, and I was fairly proud of myself for that (I got the OMBFC too)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! That is so appropriate!

Good job on the FGFC.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get my mic back so I can FGFC GD:RB, nice job! BTW, which song gave you the most trouble?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 27 of 30

Jump to: