FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fizz - 877 Drum FCs, Limelight both versions FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAWT

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111:

Steadysphere: Thank you.

thewinnerisgeeg: nou

* - indicates a SRFC

Drums FC Update
Werewolves of London
I Need to Know*
Hey Man Nice Shot*
This Bastard's Life*
Been Caught Stealing*
Outer Space
The Power of Love
Walk of Life

Bass FC Update
I Want It All (RB3 Version)*
The Entertainer
Pressure
We Didn't Start The Fire*
Starting To Appreciate*

Guitar FC Update
The Hardest Button to Button*
Rehab*
Low Rider*
Last Dance*
Outer Space*

Vocals FC Update
Crazy Train*

Total # of Drum FCs: 639

Total # of Bass FCs: 932

Total # of Guitar FCs: 261

Total # of Vox FCs: 61

Total # of Overall FCs: 1943

Nothing hard. Best accomplishment here would probably be Been Caught Stealing SRFC. I got it during a random setlist so pretty weird I guess. I'm getting closer to 2000 Overall FCs, only need 57 more.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGO 2000FCs!

How much progress you made on RB3 drums btw?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:
GOGO 2000FCs!

How much progress you made on RB3 drums btw?

According to my wiki, I have 25/83. There will be more to come hopefully.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yea, Visions technical FC! I WILL FC this some day. I figured out a way how to strum the entire bridge. Now I just need to FC the entire Bridge in 1 run and then I might just grind it until I FC it. FSFC here I come.

As for FCs, I've been updating an ass load of FCs and a really hard OMBFC is in there as well. However I can't access my computer right now (long story) so when I gain access back I'll be able to post my FCs. I'm getting close to 2000 overall FCs, so maybe Visions OMBFC for 2000th overall FC would be awesome? Guitar looks like more of a pain in the ass than Bass to me, but idk.

Long story short, my dad flooded a small bit of the house by accident trying to fix the bathroom wall, and the place where my computer room was got affected by it, so yea... I don't know when I'm gonna be able to post FCs either, but it should be some time soon. Its already almost fixed.

Thanks all for reading.

HerbieHero wrote:

Last edited by DarthFizz on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool about the Bridge FC, not so cool about the flooded room.
FC now! And also do Homecoming.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sexy job on visions. I played it on tuesday and even without the strum limit I can barely hold a combo on that thing.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on visions. I have yet to find any way to play that song, even in rb3. Even without the strum limit i think this is still one of the hardest bass songs out there. Good luck on the FC
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111: Thanks, and I'm tryin. :P

thewinnerisgeeg: Yea it's still insanely hard. The only difference is not worrying about taking a chance for that long blue burst at the beginning.

ProffessorJoe: Thank you.

235k 1st place XBL, it was a pretty good run. The path was average, and If I had done the better path I would have made higher, but I FC'ed every section except for Bridge with a 93%. Got like a -5ish I think. I'm somewhat consistant at Bridge A, and pretty consistant at Bridge B. I've FC'ed Bridge A and B in 1 run, but I have yet to get Bridge and Bridge A because I've only FC'ed Bridge once and 100% overstrummed twice. For anyone wanting to look at the chart, measure 45 is where I usually mess up and miss the first note. Then I randomly miss a few more notes until Bridge A starts. I think it's because I move my fingers over the HOPOs too late, because one of the times I overstrummed, I moved my fingers over the HOPOs a little earlier and I got them. They're too fast for me to not strum though.

HerbieHero wrote:
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baw, hope things get sorted out soon! With Visions done, you'd have a FSFC right?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere: Yes.

The biggest update I've ever done. Almost 40 SONGS are in this update.

Guitar FC Update
Need You Tonight*
Walking On The Sun*
Midlife Crisis
Just Like Heaven*
The Passenger
Girls & Boys*
Peacemaker
I Love Rock N' Roll*
Get Up, Stand Up*
Good Vibrations (Live)*
Get Free
Jerry Was A Race Car Driver

Bass FC Update
Screaming For Vengeance
Tell Me
Mary Had A Little Lamb*
If The World*
Madagascar*
This I Love*
Guitars SUCK*
Folsom Prison Blues*
Sorry
Walking On The Moon*
Can't Stand Losing You*
Synchronicity II*
Roxanne*
Warriors Of Time
Living Through Me (Hell's Wrath)
Dune Buggy
Testify*

Drums FC Update
Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
Good Vibrations (Live)
Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. I
Misery Business
Don't Stand So Close To Me*
Get Free
Break On Through (To The Other Side)
Humanoid

Vocals FC Update
Can't Buy Me Love (99% Glitch)

OMBFC Update

OMG YUS!!! The bass was of course the hardest with its constant wall of HOPOs of all kinds, but there was also drums with its annoying and chokable double kicks. I did guitar last. The solo took about 15 minutes to get, from there on I had an FC in no time. Vox was really easy. It wasn't all talkies though, so it wasn't THAT useless. :P

Total # of Guitar FCs: 273

Total # of Bass FCs: 949

Total # of Drum FCs: 647

Total # of Vox FCs: 62

Total # of Overall FCs: 1981

Guitar
Nothing special.

Bass
Screaming For Vengeance - Got it first try after a long time. It's kind of fast, but nothing too hard since I've definitely seen faster. I think this is the hardest on the album, so if I were to buy the rest of the album I'd certainly FAFC, but idk if that will happen.

Texas Flood Album - FC'ed every song except for Rude Mood, which DEFINITELY won't happen anytime soon. SRFC'ed Testify, which was a big shocker to me. I downstrummed everything that wasn't involving the same note over and over. My arm was killing me so bad, but this was right before I starting working on Visions, so it kind of warmed me up.

Chinese Democracy Album - FAFC. Everything I had left was easy though, so nothing more to say.

Guitars SUCK - Pretty weird on bass. Bunch of tempo changes and uncommon beats. Even though I SRFC'ed this on bass, I won't even touch the guitar chart. I only bought this song to Guitar/Drums CO-OP FC it with Kiwislayer. That hasn't happened yet, but it will sometime in the future.

The Police - All songs FC. All I had left was Walking on the Moon and a 3 pack that I bought on sale for only 240 MSP. Some of the remaining songs had a few annoying chords, but I stuck with SRFC'ing them.

Warriors Of Time - This song has almost no breaks really, it's just straight through. Some beats were annoying to strum, but I got it eventually. I might buy Show Me The Way for Black Tide all songs bass FC sometime in the future.

Living Through Me (Hell's Wrath) - I'm sure most people know this song for it's fast strumming + tempo change near the middle of the song. Got it first try since about a couple of months ago. FC'ed all songs by Pantera except for Suicide Note, which may happen soon, but not THAT soon...

Dune Buggy - PotUSoA all songs bass FC. Ending chords are such a bitch. Thankfully I kept a combo for an FC.

Drums
Misery Business - Not too hard. Everything was easy aside from some chokable fills.

Break On Through (To The Other Side) - Took a couple of tries. I don't like playing drums on this engine, so I messed up mainly on the quick snares, but this song really shouldn't even be worth writing a description for.

Humanoid - In-between bass notes are pretty easy to me (except for Packet Flier's WTF part). Especially at a slow speed like this. SRFC'ed it though, so I guess it's hard enough to put a description.

Everything else was too easy to put a description in.

Vocals
Can't Buy Me Love - First Beatles FC. It took me a long ass time to FC it though because I suck balls at vocals. It surprised me at first because I got a 99% glitch. I'm pretty sure I hit every phrase though.

HerbieHero wrote:
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:

OMG YUS!!! The bass was of course the hardest with its constant wall of HOPOs of all kinds, but there was also drums with its annoying and chokable double kicks. I did guitar last. The solo took about 15 minutes to get, from there on I had an FC in no time. Vox was really easy. It wasn't all talkies though, so it wasn't THAT useless. :P

And this makes you the third to do it. I certainly wouldn't have expected this many OMBs of this song this quickly.

Good job.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, Jerry is a great OMBFC with it's stupid Bass and double-kick drums. Nice job on the FAFC and FCing all those songs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy bejebus man, you're an amazing drummer and multi-instrumentalist! Keep it up!

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der: Thanks.

Steadysphere: Yea thanks. Hopefully there will be more pack FCs soon.

11yearoldkid: Thank you.

Bump for Visions stats/progress:

# of times I've FC'ed Bridge: 5

# of times I've FC'ed Bridge A: ~30+

# of times I've FC'ed Bridge B: Over 100 times, it's balls easy, but chokable.

# of times I've FC'ed Bridge A - B: About to same as Bridge A itself since usually I combine A and B.

# of times I've FC'ed the FULL BRIDGE: 1

So far in BQP I've gotten a -1 on the full bridge like my OP title says, but I messed up twice in the later choruses. Still, me seeing the full bridge FC'ed means I know I can FC this with some more patience. For some reason I have more patience with Bass than Drums and I don't know why.

HerbieHero wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 3 of 30

Jump to: