FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai Reply with quote

Looks like elilasol is going to be joining me during our holiday breaks at my fraternity house in Grand Forks, ND. If anybody from nearby (or willing to travel, I'm sure I can find space in a nearly-empty 21-bedroom house) would be interested in having some beers while possibly playing some Rock Band with us, ideal dates would be Dec. 19-Jan. 7 or so: we're pretty flexible. Word on the street is that elilasol is bringing his protars. Just saying.

Yes, I realize that Grand Forks, ND is in the middle of nowhere, but I figure if we can get a few people to make it out, it should be a good time. Post a response if you're interested, and I can get you more info.
Romanticide  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai Reply with quote

Nikolai3035 wrote:
Looks like elilasol is going to be joining me during our holiday breaks at my fraternity house in Grand Forks, ND. If anybody from nearby (or willing to travel, I'm sure I can find space in a nearly-empty 21-bedroom house) would be interested in having some beers while possibly playing some Rock Band with us, ideal dates would be Dec. 19-Jan. 7 or so: we're pretty flexible. Word on the street is that elilasol is bringing his protars. Just saying.

Yes, I realize that Grand Forks, ND is in the middle of nowhere, but I figure if we can get a few people to make it out, it should be a good time. Post a response if you're interested, and I can get you more info.

>fraternity house

What house is it? I've been to a few of UND's frat houses.

Anyway, I'd be interested assuming that some people can actually go. I live only thirty miles away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Grand Forks, ND get-together: elilasol and Nikolai Reply with quote

Romanticide wrote:
What house is it? I've been to a few of UND's frat houses.

Anyway, I'd be interested assuming that some people can actually go. I live only thirty miles away.

Delta Upsilon.

Yeah, he'll be here for like 3 weeks, so if we get more interest, I can get something figured out. I'll keep this thread updated.
Elilasol  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I will be there. Should be fun.

I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

This is my Youtube thing, you will find various videos there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/elilasol
Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm teaching Elilasol the ways of freezing cold weather. He is but a young Padawan, but he will learn.

On a related note, we've been playing a metric shit-ton (different than an imperial shit-ton) of Rock Band, so all is well. Post if you're interested in joining us, people.
Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAZI ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

We're really awesome at zombies. Just saying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: