FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Band Quickplay - Solo Score Acceptable?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
louster200  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Band Quickplay - Solo Score Acceptable? Reply with quote

When playing in band quickplay in Rock Band 3, it gives you your solo score at the end of the song. Would this score be acceptable to put into the leaderboards here on ScoreHero? Or are there too many factors to not let it?

bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original answer to this is yes, but there are two caveats

1) Star cutoffs aren't the same. This is weird, but the star cutoffs when you're in bqp are lower than if you got the same score in solo play

2) There's a glitch that can be abused in multiplayer if someone fails out then OD stops draining. For the most part it shouldn't matter, and SH is technically on the honor system anyway, but if you're planning on submitting first place scores it might be better to do them in single player.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: