FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gabe ~ Captain Jack/OTGDY PRO-Keys + Touch Me PRO-Bass FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
Awesome! Hopefully Turkey Day won't eat much most of my time
Haha, you crazy folk with your Turkey Day.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
Awesome! Hopefully Turkey Day won't eat much most of my time
Haha, you crazy folk with your Turkey Day.
Gobble gobble?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for TB:RB Vox FGFC!!! I've Got A Feeling FC & More! Where do I begin...Happy Thanksgiving to everybody who bothered to read this! Anyway, I haven't played TB:RB ever since I got RB3 and I figured today, I was so freaking close to a Vox FGFC on it. So, I went back to it this morning and only had to FC I Want You (She's So Heavy) & lastly, I've Got A Feeling...Ironically, it took me less than an hour to get both FCs lol Man did it feel good to have a Bass FGFC, but to have a Vox one also? It's really an accomplishment for me...It's just suiting that I got it on Thanksgiving I also did a Back In The U.S.S.R. vox FC to get my ranking up on the leaderboards and few others for fun, so now I'm ranked 18th on XBL TB:RB Vox! Then I went back to RB3 for a bit and got a Crippled Inside drum FC that didn't take very long which gave me a 6/8 for the Imagine FAFC, but I extremely doubt getting Oh Yoko! since it's way out of my drum skillz :P Last thing, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND getting the Imagine album on RB3 if you haven't already, it has some REALLY fun key charts that I haven't got to try yet... Oh yea, if anyone can give me a banner that says I FGFCed on TB:RB Bass & Vox, I'll love you forever...And ever

Last edited by xGaberadex on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Gaberade PSN Name: The_Gaberade
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Gabe! TBRB is really difficult, I'd say it's probably the 2nd hardest vox FGFC after RB1 of course.
What's up next for ya?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Nice job Gabe! TBRB is really difficult, I'd say it's probably the 2nd hardest vox FGFC after RB1 of course.
What's up next for ya?
Thx man and congrats on your RB3 FGFC!!! Not to mention, I almost FCed the ENTIRE game on vox, except for like The Abbey Road Medley and a couple others. Anyway, I totally agree with ya, but I didn't even think about it being one of the hardest since I grew up listening to them and it literally made my day when I heard it was going to be a game! Hopefully what's next is maybe try for a RB3 Bass FGFC or Vox? I don't know how that's gonna work out, but I've just been playing the awesome new DLC we've been getting lately Other than that, the TB:RB Vox FGFC was kinda random :P Maybe some tips or pointers on what I should work on next?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! As MN has said, TB:RB is one of the more difficult FGFCs on Vox. Also I've noticed you're a very good pather, you have a lot of 1st places

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I can only dream of FGFCing any game on vocals.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, he probably steals the paths from me.

But yeah, nice work on the tbrb vox fgfc. That game on vox.... it eats me alive.
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:
Congrats! As MN has said, TB:RB is one of the more difficult FGFCs on Vox. Also I've noticed you're a very good pather, you have a lot of 1st places
Thx!!! Yea, I guess it's one of the toughest, but thank goodness I knew the songs by heart, so all I had to do was sing the right pitch Tbh, I'm really not a good pather unless I actually try (it's a ton of work), except for the FCs I've done recently...I actually tried to path Tragedy on guitar and it suprisingly went #1 by like 10k, but probably not for long :P

ShadoWolf wrote:
Nice, I can only dream of FGFCing any game on vocals.
Hahaha, like I said, it's truely an honor to have done it on TB:RB...I think I might try for a MEGA FGFC by FCing all the vox and bass on DLC also. I'm actually really close to doing so

r0bd0g wrote:
Haha, he probably steals the paths from me.

But yeah, nice work on the tbrb vox fgfc. That game on vox.... it eats me alive.
Steal what paths? If you post it, it's anybody's for the taking and this is a "VOX" FGFC...And thx!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, on the TB:RB vox FGFC. To me, any FGFC is something to be very proud of.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InternalDivide wrote:
Nice job, on the TB:RB vox FGFC. To me, any FGFC is something to be very proud of.
Thx!!! True dat, bro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for TB:RB Vox FGFC! New Banner & I've Got A Feeling FC! I just recieved my NEW banners!!! It's purtyyy I'm still waiting for my other requested ones shortly...

Last edited by xGaberadex on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Gaberade PSN Name: The_Gaberade
Vickie  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job! TB:RB is not easy on vox. =)
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vickie wrote:
Great job! TB:RB is not easy on vox. =)
Thx!!! Especially the last couple songs...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Gimme Some Truth Key FC & 1 Song Till Entire FGFC! Pretty easy key FCs, Gimme Some Truth is just ahead by 25 points in 1st place LOL... For the two TB:RB vox FCs, it just brings me 1 song closer to actually FGFCing the ENTIRE TB:RB game on vox which I don't think has ever been done before if I'm not mistaken...If you didn't figure the last song already, it's kind of 16 minutes long
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 2 of 46

Jump to: