FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB at Brits Pub in Minneapolis on Mon Jan 10 @ 7pm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyahx  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: RB at Brits Pub in Minneapolis on Mon Jan 10 @ 7pm Reply with quote

Brit's Pub will be letting me a run a RB Karaoke / Free-play night on Monday, January 10th starting at 7pm. If the event is successful it will become a reoccurring event, so please spread the word and make it down if you can.
Kyahx  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, this will be the first event that I have run, so if anyone has any suggestions to help the event run more smoothly, I am all ears

Currently I plan to have a split-video setup with a projector aimed behind the band (for the audience to see) and three 19" LCD monitors (one back by the drummer, two up front for guitar / bass / vocals). I am not planning on including the keyboard (as AIM is a bit of a pain and only 1/10th of my library has keys in it).

I have already posted my library online and will have a few printed versions for people to browse. You can see them here: http://myrockbandsongs.com/Kyahx/songs/ Please feel free to suggest any crowd-pleasers that I may be missing and I will consider adding them before the event.

Looking forward to everyone's feedback, both before and during the event!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: