FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What's the definition of a FGFC?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fudrick  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Yes, as we all know very well, three hours is a very long time since the last post. The thread might have even had time to get cold and void its bowels!

Yeah he was obviously talking about you and not the guy before you.

bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
By the way, have people forgotten about this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk

Watch that again and pay extra attention to the part where they say to be respectful of other people.

*slowly backs away from necro-thread*
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, here's how I see it. If you FC GGAHT in RB2 or RB3, it's essentially that. You FC'd it in RB2 or RB3. Can an FC be claimed for RB1? No. Given that context, can someone gladly explain how that's possible? More specifically, lets just say you FC all the songs from RB1 on RB1. You, my good sir/madam, just got yourself a RB1FGFC. Now, lets just say you FC 57/58 (outside of GGAHT) on RB1 and get GGAHT on RB2/RB3. What you've just done is literally what I just said. You FC'd 57/58 on RB1 and 1 song on RB2/RB3. Can you claim a FGFC of RB1? No. If you do, show me where you FC'd GGAHT on RB1. The whole DLC/import thing is pointless because if DLC/import is release for a song that was on a previous game, even if the chart is EXACTLY THE SAME, you can only claim an FC on the game you got it on. Essentially, i'm saying if you FC GGAHT for example on RB1, RB2, and RB3, you have 3 different FC's of GGAHT. You did it 3 times right? So whatever game you did it on, thats the FC you claim. You can't legitly claim a FGFC unless all the songs were done on the game they're on. That's again, just how I see it.

So, if anyone says "Well i'm still going to say I FGFC'd RB1 even though I got GGAHT in RB2/RB3" i'm going to tell you, and i'm sure others will agree, that "No, you got 57/58 on RB1 (assuming all others were actually done on RB1) and a GGAHT FC on RB2/RB3."
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick wrote:
Yeah he was obviously talking about you and not the guy before you.

Either way, it's not exactly a necro. You've never seen a two-year old thread bumped, have you?

bclare wrote:
Watch that again and pay extra attention to the part where they say to be respectful of other people.

The narrator also calls someone a dumbass in that video; CLEARLY they have a double standard and should not be trusted.

Also, since I missed this gem earlier;

bclare wrote:
I just want alternate opinions to be accepted without huge arguments that envelope people's accomps threads and make everyone look like an ass.

Actually, you just want to present an idea, have it shot down logically in about fifteen million ways, and then complain other people aren't open-minded for not accepting it. Perhaps you should start a religious organization.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
fudrick  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Either way, it's not exactly a necro.

True. I didn't say it was.

PiemanLK wrote:
You've never seen a two-year old thread bumped, have you?

Yeah, I have. That topic about Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld that was recently bumped had gone I think over three years since the last post. And the necro was fucking hilarious.

PiemanLK wrote:
Actually, you just want to present an idea, have it shot down logically in about fifteen million ways, and then complain other people aren't open-minded for not accepting it. Perhaps you should start a religious organization.

I lold.

Pas26  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:

And this post can be used against your point of view too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think as long as the same chart is fced, then it is a FGFC.
For instance, I don't want to be bothered by switching disks from Green Day, to Lego, to Track Pack 1, to Track Pack 2, to ACDC, to Country, to Metal, to Classic Rock, to RB1, and RB2 when I can just play them all at the same time on RB2. I think it is a stupid argument personally. And also about the RB3 strumming thing, I count all of those fcs becuase you are still fcing the same chart, just the added difficulty (broken difficulty) has been removed. I think it is stupid that you would make someone use something that is broken over something that is fixed.

Just like fcing RB1 vocals in RB2, same chart, but all the added difficulty of broken talkies has been removed.

Maybe if the chart was changed then I wouldn't count it, but if something was broken in an old game, and is then exportable to the new game where it is fixed, why not count it?
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if I make a Portal gun in Garry's Mod, I am clearly playing Portal and you can't tell me otherwise.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
AshleyWilis  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
fudrick  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshleyWilis wrote:

wat

smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:

wat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshleyWilis wrote:

Smoke weed erryday.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
Smoke weed erryday.

I laughed pretty hard.

POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshleyWilis wrote:

Showing passion and determination = FGFC?

What is this I don't even

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:

Smoke weed erryday.

Okay, this seriously just went from one of the worst to one of the best threads ever. ROFL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: