FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[CAREER GOALS] The full list of Goals added by DLC / Exports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeridotWeapon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Thanks. I couldn't find anywhere on the website where it listed all the songs, or at least the number of songs. Since we got that big batch of The Main Drag songs recently, I thought we might have it. Unfortunately, we still can't get it on PS3 yet since we don't have "Cease and Desist"

Nodnod. I figured when that goal made itself known, it most likely meant the Main Drag songs would have a "free pass" to all appear on the PS3 at some point - and the flood of them during the downtime proved that theory.

Once you get them all, it's not TOO rough to complete the goal. Heck, I managed it, and I can still fail out of a good number of Tier 5 songs!

Tricky Girl (at Tier 2) was actually one of the hardest, and there's another song that's three minutes of dead air and then several rapid-fire drum rolls, but proper pathing of Overdrive can get you to 5* even if you screw those up pretty severely.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeridotWeapon wrote:
Nodnod. I figured when that goal made itself known, it most likely meant the Main Drag songs would have a "free pass" to all appear on the PS3 at some point - and the flood of them during the downtime proved that theory.

Once you get them all, it's not TOO rough to complete the goal.

Turns out we may never be able to get it on PS3... last week was the last RBN1.0 songs we will get, and we're still missing that one song. :sadface:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the thread necro bump, but has there been updates to career goals? It has been 10 months since Peridot's last update, I was wondering if anything since then, like the Billy Joel and Queen packs have added career fans. Partly I am interested for myself, and partly because it would allow Hitoshura to realize the dream of 2 billion fans. Anyone know of anything more to add to the list?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Icemage  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Sorry for the thread necro bump, but has there been updates to career goals? It has been 10 months since Peridot's last update, I was wondering if anything since then, like the Billy Joel and Queen packs have added career fans. Partly I am interested for myself, and partly because it would allow Hitoshura to realize the dream of 2 billion fans. Anyone know of anything more to add to the list?

My understanding is that the RB3 goals are static and can't be updated except via patch (and HMX has opted not to patch in additional goals, since there are so many other features that are still broken and in need of fixing before adding more chaos to the mix).

Seeing how we're now almost 2 years into RB3's lifespan, it's unlikely that we'll ever see more goals released for RB3.
Bront  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
bushidox wrote:

My understanding is that the RB3 goals are static and can't be updated except via patch (and HMX has opted not to patch in additional goals, since there are so many other features that are still broken and in need of fixing before adding more chaos to the mix).

Seeing how we're now almost 2 years into RB3's lifespan, it's unlikely that we'll ever see more goals released for RB3.
That would be correct. It's sad, as it really was a missed opportunity. Help sell DLC to the goal challenged, allow for more keys goals, let folks have races to the most fans. Oh well.

Songs: Just over 1000.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: