FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[CAREER GOALS] The full list of Goals added by DLC / Exports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koenn  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting note: Earlier I played through the songs to get the "Download Populist" goal on guitar (GS All The Small Things, Move Along, Don't Stop Believing, Smells Like Teen Spirit, and Buddy Holly), and I didn't GS Buddy Holly (hate trills forever), but I still earned the goal. Weird.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: k0enn
youhas  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordTyrano wrote:
If i happen to have all the songs needed for...

Quote:
[ROCK BAND TRACK PACK: CLASSIC ROCK]
ANY Instrument: Get 2+ STARS on all 20 Songs exportable from this pack:
All Right Now, Baba O'Riley, Bad to the Bone, Behind Blue Eyes, California Uber Alles, Can't Stand Losing You, Closer to the Heart, Funk #49, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Holiday in Cambodia, Hymn 43, Kiss Them for Me, Let Love Rule, Love Spreads, Peace of Mind, Red Barchetta, Rock and Roll Band, Take the Money and Run, The Joker, Truth Hits Everybody

...but i downloaded the songs instead of buying the track pack disc do i still get the goal?

(I don't have all the songs, that's why I'm asking and would like to know lol)

Yup. For the various track pack goals, if you went ahead and downloaded all of those songs rather than exporting them from a track pack disc, the goal will still show up for you all the same.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
OakTea  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koenn wrote:
Interesting note: Earlier I played through the songs to get the "Download Populist" goal on guitar (GS All The Small Things, Move Along, Don't Stop Believing, Smells Like Teen Spirit, and Buddy Holly), and I didn't GS Buddy Holly (hate trills forever), but I still earned the goal. Weird.

You probably Gold Starred it on a different instrument previously.
LordTyrano  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:

Yup. For the various track pack goals, if you went ahead and downloaded all of those songs rather than exporting them from a track pack disc, the goal will still show up for you all the same.

Nice! Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakTea wrote:
Koenn wrote:

You probably Gold Starred it on a different instrument previously.

I can confirm the goal is bugged and unlocks when you simply 5* the song.

I played through every song (ON EASY) and 5*'d them, and did not play them before on any other instrument, the goal is unlocked for me.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
S100Headache  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:
Are they planning to add any more goals in the future? Like to tie-in with a new track pack?

I really hope they patch the "Voice of an Angel" goal to allow the RB3 version of "Somebody to Love". It would be a new goal, so those who had the old version can play the new version for more fans. Then it would be updated again if Boston gets updated.

Eighth 360 RB3 Completionist.
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What in the world is this goal...I have all of the Bang Camaro songs...
It shows up on the website but not under goals in the game...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
What in the world is this goal...I have all of the Bang Camaro songs...
It shows up on the website but not under goals in the game...
yeah i brought this up a while ago there's also a main drag drums goal too and then peridot made the observation that those aren't obtainable yet because of the 2 RB2 songs that we don't have yet, jagged gorgeous winter for main drag and night lies for bang camero

TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toopskittles wrote:
yeah i brought this up a while ago there's also a main drag drums goal too and then peridot made the observation that those aren't obtainable yet because of the 2 RB2 songs that we don't have yet, jagged gorgeous winter for main drag and night lies for bang camero

Ahhhhh I forgot all about Night Lies...I guess that makes sense then. Hopefully we get the songs soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had an odd thing happen....
just played Only The Good Die Young on regular old expert guitar...
and I unlocked the 'Tiny Buttons' goal...aka 'Hit at least 85% of the notes in a Guitar solo using only the solo buttons'
yet I used a GH:WT'ar...odd....
I remember trying this goal with the mustang since it technically has solo buttons for standard mode but I remember the goal didn't unlock after doing so..kinda odd that it decided to unlock randomly on me..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably like the keyboard goal unlocking...if you play Keys on a guitar controller, any goals you unlock are basically in memory until you play a song with a keyboard controller. After you finish the song, all the goals you earned for keys while playing guitar will be unlocked.

Likely it's the same thing with Guitar on a Pro-Guitar controller...it puts it into memory, but when you finish a song on Guitar with a regular Guitar controller, it'll unlock any goals you earned for Guitar while playing Pro-Guitar.

Make sense?...
S100Headache  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the RB2 bonus songs are out, I can say that the songs for "Do it for Mutt" are Pleasure (Pleasure) / Night Lies / Rock Rebellion / Push Push (Lady Lightning).

Eighth 360 RB3 Completionist.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the RB2 export has been out for a while, does anybody have the full list of The Main Drag songs needed for the Workaholic drum DLC goal?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Now that the RB2 export has been out for a while, does anybody have the full list of The Main Drag songs needed for the Workaholic drum DLC goal?

All right, all right, I get it. I'll update the post to add the two challenges that weren't valid back when I first made it.

And for easy viewing:

[THE WORKAHOLIC AWARD]
DRUMS only. Get 5 STARS on the following 18 songs by The Main Drag:
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter, Car Windows, Cease and Desist, Don't Let Me Down (Slowly), Dove Nets, Even Seconds, Goodnight Technologist, Homosuperior, How We'd Look On Paper, Love During Wartime, Megatron, Montana, Swine Houses, Taking Apart A Gigantic Machine, Talk Them Down, Teeth Face Outerspace, Tricky Girl, What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeridotWeapon wrote:
And for easy viewing:

[THE WORKAHOLIC AWARD]
DRUMS only. Get 5 STARS on the following 18 songs by The Main Drag:
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter, Car Windows, Cease and Desist, Don't Let Me Down (Slowly), Dove Nets, Even Seconds, Goodnight Technologist, Homosuperior, How We'd Look On Paper, Love During Wartime, Megatron, Montana, Swine Houses, Taking Apart A Gigantic Machine, Talk Them Down, Teeth Face Outerspace, Tricky Girl, What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?

Thanks. I couldn't find anywhere on the website where it listed all the songs, or at least the number of songs. Since we got that big batch of The Main Drag songs recently, I thought we might have it. Unfortunately, we still can't get it on PS3 yet since we don't have "Cease and Desist"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: