FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[CAREER GOALS] The full list of Goals added by DLC / Exports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeridotWeapon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:
For some reason, whenever I played 'In Bloom' it didn't register as a song for the goal.

Nodnod. Since it's a "Downloaded Content" challenge, In Bloom shouldn't count. Only DLC and RBN songs should qualify. Songs exported from Rock Band 1, Rock Band 2, etc. aren't supposed to be valid (like how you can't use "We Are The Champions" in the Queen Goals).

It's the couple exceptions we're trying to figure out. Foreplay/Long Time is listed as okay for the Boston challenge if you go to the goal and press "A" or the Green Fret to select Play Goal. If you go to the Dave Grohl Goal and do the same thing, you'll notice that In Bloom is NOT on the list of songs you can use.

<Shrug> I just compile the data and try to make sense out of it all - and rarely succeed. ;)
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: [CAREER GOALS] The full list of Goals added by DLC / Exp Reply with quote

PeridotWeapon wrote:
[IN THE MOMENT]
VOCALS only. Get 5 STARS on "Forever."

I'm looking at this right now, for me it says

Quote:
Nail 100% of the phrases in "Forever" by In This Moment on Vocals

youhas  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
youhas wrote:
Foreplay / Long Time was the very first song I played in RB3, just to see whether it explicitly had to be a downloaded Boston DLC track or not; I believe I got credit for both the challenge and the associated achievement. I can verify as much when I get home.

Odd. I played F/LT on expert guitar and golded it, yet I did not get the "5-Star any Boston song" achievement.

Wow, how strange. I did the same thing, gold-starred Expert guitar, but did get credit for it - it is indeed checked off on my goals sheet as we speak and listed as the song that did it. I dimly recall that I played the song by navigating to it via the goals page (Goals > Rock Band > Downloaded Song Goals > Just Another Band Out of Boston > select FP/LT) rather than doing it in quickplay or having it show up in a random challenge or whatnot. Not that that should matter one jot, but I'm kind of at a loss for the discrepancy.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
RyRobo  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, and like I say, I don't have any Boston songs downloaded from the store and have FP/LT from the RB1 export. Getting 5 stars on it didn't unlock the achievement nor did I get any fans from the goal.

The goal doesn't appear in the goals list and cannot be unlocked if just FP/LT is in your library, you have to have a Boston song downloaded from the music store for it to count in my experience.

Once you get a single Boston song downloaded though, from what I hear, FP/LT will count towards the achievement and goal, which is how all the confusion has come about. The goal doesn't appear, so it's locked out, until you get a single DLC Boston song.
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine also claims that she got the Mercurial Vocalist achievement from singing We Will Rock You (if it matters, she does have some Queen DLC) so that's another one that accepts imports even though it says Downloaded.
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[THE MUSIC FAN]
CLEAR 1,000 (yes, ONE THOUSAND) different Downloaded Songs.
(Reminder - Exported Songs DO NOT COUNT towards this total! RBN Songs will, however.)

I just saw this tonight while browsing through the DLC goals in the game..and i lol'd to myself...this is outrageous, I want someone to play this all straight through, haha.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
[THE MUSIC FAN]
(Reminder - Exported Songs DO NOT COUNT towards this total! RBN Songs will, however.)

I just saw this tonight while browsing through the DLC goals in the game..and i lol'd to myself...this is outrageous, I want someone to play this all straight through, haha.
INFINEVENT TWOOOOOOOOOO

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GanonMetroid wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:
[THE MUSIC FAN]

INFINEVENT TWOOOOOOOOOO

Oh incase all the people complaining about no platinum icons for beating ESL3 are still ...I hear if you play this straight through without pausing or failing that's how you get the platinum icon.

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to fall for this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For "Burning Drums", under GDRB, the goal is to get at least 99% on the 7 songs listed.... not get 4 stars. Had to drop down to hard on a few songs to get this today.
toopskittles  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are a few extra listed on rockband.com

The Workaholic Award
Earn 5 Stars on every song by The Main Drag on Expert Drums.

Do It for Mutt
Make Mutt Bang, alleged Bang Camaro lyricist, proud by earning 5 Stars on these Bang Camaro songs on Vocals.

PeridotWeapon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toopskittles wrote:
The Workaholic Award
Earn 5 Stars on every song by The Main Drag on Expert Drums.

Do It for Mutt
Make Mutt Bang, alleged Bang Camaro lyricist, proud by earning 5 Stars on these Bang Camaro songs on Vocals.

Nodnod. Makes sense that those two wouldn't show up, since A Jagged Gorgeous Winter (The Main Drag) and Night Lies (Bang Camaro) are still in "limbo" until we get our free pack of the RB2 'bonus' songs that didn't cross over yet.

So they're not on anyone's list in-game yet because none of us have the content needed to meet the requirements.
Master15  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
GanonMetroid wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:
[THE MUSIC FAN]

INFINEVENT TWOOOOOOOOOO

Oh incase all the people complaining about no platinum icons for beating ESL3 are still ...I hear if you play this straight through without pausing or failing that's how you get the platinum icon.

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to fall for this.

Not true, I just did it and didnt get anything but some fans, oh GDI I just saw your fine print when I clicked on reply with quotes. You owe me a week of my life!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[ROCK BAND 2 STREAK CHALLENGE]
Get a 150+ Note Sreak on the following 4 Songs:

just to point out a little error, Streak is missing the T

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played a setlist of Doolittle on expert guitar and "Be a Debaser" didn't unlock. Maybe it's instrument-specific?
toopskittles  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mozgus wrote:
I played a setlist of Doolittle on expert guitar and "Be a Debaser" didn't unlock. Maybe it's instrument-specific?
do you have rb1 exports? maybe wave of mutilation counts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: