FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List Of The 27 (-7) Un-FCed PRO-Keys Songs [Updated 1/1/19]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another (my last for the night before this game costs me my marriage )

Code:
1)[url=http://www.metalcharter.com/images/TheLook.jpg] The Look[/url] - wuLFe
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

donutz0r wrote:
Nice job, wuLFe At this rate, all of us will have Expert Pro Keys FC'd before normal Expert Keys!

Roundabout would beg to differ with you

Still - we're doing pretty well all things considered!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
Still - we're doing pretty well all things considered!

Agreed! And in no small part because of you (although some of those may have been FCed by other people as well).

The lowest-hanging fruit left on-disk is The Killing Moon; Blue Monday (gamestop DLC) is still easier, and then there are some Doors songs and then the hard songs.

ps wuLFe, it's something bigger something brighter

krimsunmunkeys has a 5* of Roundabout X Pro keys submitted to SH; has anyone else 5*ed that?
pianojuggler4  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:

The lowest-hanging fruit left on-disk is The Killing Moon; Blue Monday (gamestop DLC) is still easier, and then there are some Doors songs and then the hard songs.

Maybe its not super easy, but I Got You (I Feel Good), is definitely over-tiered. I'm pretty close to an FC, and I don't doubt one of you could get it before me.

XBL GT: XRhythms
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pianojuggler4 wrote:
bclare wrote:

Maybe its not super easy, but I Got You (I Feel Good), is definitely over-tiered. I'm pretty close to an FC, and I don't doubt one of you could get it before me.

I'm terrible, so I'm just going by tiers Go for it though!
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pianojuggler4 wrote:
bclare wrote:

True, but that means that you actually have to play the song

Three more that are in striking distance :
Me Enamora (really not that hard)
China Grove (overtiered)
In A Big Country (just takes a little practice)

After that, they're all tough

Also, pretty depressing that I didn't get the title right for Something Bigger, Something Brighter, as it happens to be one of my favoritestest songs in the game
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

China Grove, beeyotches

Code:

1)[url=http://www.metalcharter.com/imagesChinaGrove.jpg] China Grove[/url] - wuLFe
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:

Also, pretty depressing that I didn't get the title right for Something Bigger, Something Brighter, as it happens to be one of my favoritestest songs in the game

Don't worry, it happens to everyone. Also, to OP, Light My Fire is Impossible Tier on Pro.
pianojuggler4  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
China Grove, beeyotches

Wat.

But seriously, good job, I worked on it a little bit today, realizing there was no way in hell I'd ever get it.

Also got a -1 on I Got You, soon hopefully...

XBL GT: XRhythms
chipz  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*my throat is sore from screaming like a little girl*

More proof shots -

The Killing Moon - Stats Screen 1
The Killing Moon - Stats Screen 2
The Killing Moon - Stats Screen 3
The Killing Moon - Stats Screen 4

HOLY WIN, BATMAN

Chimney  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried for I got you ( I feel good) last night but heaps of consistent misses in Verse 3. It's annoying coz I 1-hand the whole song, like every note but I realise it would be easier if I used my left in some parts.
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All updated (all 2 FCs in the past day). Down to 30 songs, should be adding one more tomorrow with Subdivisions. I'm buying the song, so I can get the tiers myself.

Hopefully the setlist gets whittled down enough soon that people might give the Doors songs a try, because either from lack of effort or just deciding not to buy them, none of them have been touched, even the 3 that were free.
yaniv297  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
All updated (all 2 FCs in the past day). Down to 30 songs, should be adding one more tomorrow with Subdivisions. I'm buying the song, so I can get the tiers myself.

Hopefully the setlist gets whittled down enough soon that people might give the Doors songs a try, because either from lack of effort or just deciding not to buy them, none of them have been touched, even the 3 that were free.

Probably because they're really difficult and people aren't already tired of the disc songs. Remember, out of the 3 free songs, two are 6+ minutes long and contains massive keys solos. And the last one, Touch Me, ain't easy either.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a -2 run on Me Enamoro as well, but those glissandos all over the place are frustratingly tough - just a matter of grinding now though

Still - at least managed to gold star it finally
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with the addition of Subdivisions. Because of the relatively low number of keys songs, I'll be updating every song as they become available, without any waiting period or anything.

That having been said, I'm not expecting any of this DLC to get FCed soon, mostly for the reasons yaniv297 noted, and the fact that not a whole lot of people are playing Pro keys. Subdivisions isn't too hard though, at least assuming it's tiered properly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 3 of 58

Jump to: