FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Audio and Guitar not Synchronized in RB3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
InspectorButterz  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Audio and Guitar not Synchronized in RB3 Reply with quote

Ok so I just authored my third song, I'm still kinda new at this and I've run out of troubleshooting options...
In Reaper, everything looks great, when I preview the song it's all lined up. I get no errors in magma... When I play on my Xbox however, The audio is about 2 seconds ahead of the Guitar chart... So it's synced in Reaper, I get no errors in Magma, but it just won't line up in RB3. I can tell the tempo is correct, but just not the timing. PLEASE HELP! I've been working on this for 2 days and I finally completed my track but I don't have any luck when it comes to the guitar chart, I'll try playing with drums later to see if I still have the same issue...
farottone  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chechk if you have sime signature changes first, I get that sometimes when Reaper fudges time signature changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: