FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List Of The 2 (-1) Un-FCed Standard Keys Songs [Updated 1/1/19]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just golded Roundabout, with some practice on my bad sections I can get itbut I'm lame and using a guitar
Chimney  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job. Though for the sake of this thread I think (and am hoping) all FC's have to be performed with the keyboard to take the song off the list. Heck if I used my guitar to play these keyboard songs I'd be 1 song away from a FGFC lol.

Edit: Well actually the description of this thread says FCing on guitar is fine ... hmm. Bclare I'd ask that you make it keyboard only otherwise I don't see what the actual challenge is. For instance one of the hardest things about some songs are blue and orange chords you have to hold with your pinky and ring finger but on the guitar this is so much easier. The only song even close to difficult for keys on guitar would be roundabout but otherwise the others are cake.

If you don't want to change the description to keys only I can understand, but I'll probably just make a new thread to accomodate actual keys FC's.
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This list will not differentiate between FCs done with the keyboard and those done with a guitar controller. The reasoning is that the game gives no indication of what peripheral was used, so there's no way to prove one way or the other. It's a perfectly valid choice as far as the game cares, and it's also been confirmed to be valid for ScoreHero. I can't stop you from making another thread requiring FCs be on an actual keyboard, but I'll warn you that there's absolutely no way of proving that. Also, I challenge the notion that somehow all of the songs are easy when played with a guitar controller. Sure some of them are, but many (not just Roundabout) have extremely awkward and unusual chords, such as GRO and GYO.
Chimney  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll spend the next couple hours trying them on guitar. But I would have some trust in the community hoping they would do them on keys in my thread. I mean what is the point saying you did it on keys when you did it on guitar. Especially if it is some mid-difficulty song which will bring you no "fame" from the FC anyway. All I use this thread for is knowing which songs have been FC'd on keys at expert level.

Edit: Well that was easy. On guitar most of the songs remaining on this list are a joke. Initially I guess it was tough to get used to some chord patterns (e.g. GBO) but that was the only issue. Some songs become loleasy to FC like dead end friends when they are pretty tough on keys.

To put aside any arguments (+the fact I'm probably too busy to keep a new thread updated and I really am appreciative of the awesome job you are doing with this and the pro keys thread) maybe we could just keep this list but have a "FC'd with guitar" statement next to it if a song was FC'd with the guitar controller. Yes this would have to be under some sort of honesty system but it's the best we could do atm I think. Also all FC's up to this point could have been on keys since I have almost all of them myself and did them on keys.
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta wait for Christmas to get keys, but I don't think I can get the FC anyway, plus it's an epic enough song where I want the first FC to be on the actual keyboard, so for now I'll just play it casually not grinding
Chimney  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I didn't mean to deter you. It certainly is an epic song and an FC of it on any instrument would be cool. But yeah I stand by my idea of an "FC on guitar" mark next to FC's completed with guitar, purely so we can keep the list clean for those who want to know which have been FC'd on keys or not.
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chimney wrote:
Oh I didn't mean to deter you. It certainly is an epic song and an FC of it on any instrument would be cool. But yeah I stand by my idea of an "FC on guitar" mark next to FC's completed with guitar, purely so we can keep the list clean for those who want to know which have been FC'd on keys or not.

I agree with this, it should be a Keyboard only thread that works with trusting that people don't send in guitar FCs. I know this sin't my thread and I'm not saying that it HAS to be done, because (as far as I know) you can not play pro keys on a guitar (even if you could it would seem hard I think), but expert keys really isn't as hard (or in SOME cases) even hard at all when played on the guitar controller.
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
44) [url=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/Yusuke23/Snapshot235.jpg]The Killing Moon[/url] - Yusuke

Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imo it's the same thing. IIRC you can use a strap and position the keyboard just like a guitar, so it's the same thing. Pro keys on the other hand...

Players who are already able to tap using the guitar controller shouldn't have problem FCing this game on standard keys.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Christian FCed.

Code:
45)[url=http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa426/contrendo/sisterchristian.jpg]Sister Christian[/url] - Contrendo

Also, been a member for 3 year and this is my first post.
lawrencein  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
46)[url=http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2787/dsc00158s.jpg]I Got You (I Feel Good)[/url] - Lawrencein

Code:
47)[url=http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7100/dsc00161c.jpg]Get Up, Stand Up[/url] - Lawrencein

Code:
48)[url=http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4995/dsc00162oc.jpg]Rehab[/url] - Lawrencein
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got "I need to know"
Code:
49)[url=http://i52.tinypic.com/38ymu.jpg] I need to know [/url] - MLGquinky

I hope thats right

Code:
 50) [url=http://i55.tinypic.com/rw7vqp.jpg] Saturday night's alright for fighting [/url] MLGquinky

YES YES YES YES YES YES
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All updated.

MLGquinky wrote:
I hope thats right

Perfect, thanks. And congrats on knocking off an impossible tier!

Contrendo wrote:
Also, been a member for 3 year and this is my first post.

Well at least it was for a good cause. Welcome to the (talkative) community.

Pas26 wrote:
Imo it's the same thing. IIRC you can use a strap and position the keyboard just like a guitar, so it's the same thing. Pro keys on the other hand...

Players who are already able to tap using the guitar controller shouldn't have problem FCing this game on standard keys.

Well if you play the keyboard like keytar, the keys are down where the strumbar of a guitar would be. It's a different hand positioning for most people (aside from maybe moep) but you're right it can be very similar.
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah played roundabout for about half an hour and didn't really get anywhere >.> If I can get the transition into the hard part I might be able to scrap out a fc if I don't miss the transition back from red back to green.

Holy shit got Llama

Code:
51)[url=http://i53.tinypic.com/sqo1td.jpg] Llama[/url] -MLGquinky
Chimney  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLGquinky wrote:
Gah played roundabout for about half an hour and didn't really get anywhere >.> If I can get the transition into the hard part I might be able to scrap out a fc if I don't miss the transition back from red back to green.

Holy shit got Llama

Code:
51)[url=http://i53.tinypic.com/sqo1td.jpg] Llama[/url] -MLGquinky

Wow, you're doing this on keys or using a guitar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 3 of 42

Jump to: