FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 3 Score-tracking is Live!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Rock Band 3 Score-tracking is Live! Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 is officially released today, and ScoreHero score-tracking for all solo instruments (both core and pro) is now available!

Band combinations will be added at a later time, since that will require more planning and I didn't want to delay solo score-tracking any longer than necessary. DLC and imports are currently missing as well - I'll try to have those up in the next few days.

I was also unaware that a DS version existed until just several hours ago, so after the above is taken care of I may consider adding that as well.

Check out the new Keys sub-forum in Technique, Style and Gameplay to share advice and get help on Keys.

If you have any questions or notice any problems let me know. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much.
el-ton  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
Now we'll need a Keys section in the Recent Scores on the home page.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I meant to note that as a known issue. It'd be simple for me to add another column as-is, but I figure it's already pushing the limits for width and didn't want to add horizontal scrollbars for many people.

I'm about to get some rest now, but I'll look at reducing some width to allow room for a new Keys column when I get up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!

Thanks JCirri, now on to DJH2 no hurry, I know you're a busy guy.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: i am jesus bro PSN Name: silentscream51
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I approve of this. xD and dont worry, whenever you get the full band thing up is when it happens, it doesnt need to be any sooner.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First place on expert keys! - for now :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna try to put some key scores in. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Perrin4TW  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what happens with the DLC and RBN? Will they have a keyboard part in RB3 or will it be just a 4 person band like in RB2?

Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green

Thank you, JC!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll gladly get some key scores in... as soon as Canada gets the damn hardware.

A few EB Games got a few bundles, and not a single Future Shop has received any. Next shipment is "unknown". Dammit...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be plans to add 1/2/3 cymbal sections under Pro Drums? I don't really know how the scoring works, but it seems unfair if people with all three automatically have an advantage. Conversely, if Pro Drums just automatically makes all would-be cymbal hits score the same, than people with 1/2 cymbals actually have the advantage.

Vineboy  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks JCirri.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blehgopie wrote:
Will there be plans to add 1/2/3 cymbal sections under Pro Drums? I don't really know how the scoring works, but it seems unfair if people with all three automatically have an advantage. Conversely, if Pro Drums just automatically makes all would-be cymbal hits score the same, than people with 1/2 cymbals actually have the advantage.

With Pro Mode, ALL notes are 30 points. ALL NOTES. Drum, cymbal, and bass notes are ALL 30! So there is no need for 1/2/3 cymbal pro modes.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
drummerbmw  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:

With Pro Mode, ALL notes are 30 points. ALL NOTES. Drum, cymbal, and bass notes are ALL 30! So there is no need for 1/2/3 cymbal pro modes.

If all Pro Drum notes are worth 30, how could I be getting scores divisible by 5, such as 68,165?

I use an Ion kit with only ONE cymbal. When I FC'ed Imagine on X Drums with the cymbal ported to GREEN I scored 68,165. When I FC'ed with the SAME PATH but this time with the cymbal ported to YELLOW (hi-hat) I scored 75,300. Because more hi-hat notes are charted in this song than crashes, using my one cymbal as YELLOW resulted in a higher X Pro Drum score than when it was ported GREEN.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: drummerbmw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: