FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 3 Score-tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXxLagacyxXx  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
I've got like...coming up on 100 scores saved up, it's getting a bit too much to handle =/

this but i dont have 100 scores i have like 50 co-op scores plus some team rapture full band scores

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
I hate to be a nag or a pain but since we're coming up on 2 months since this game was released I'm wondering where we stand on getting score tracking for multi-part (specifically co-op)?

Keeping scores in a spreadsheet just isn't cutting it for me. No incentive.

Any update?

I'd hate to be a pain too, but ditto... Any news or information of when scoretracking for co-op and full band comes out would be greatly appreciated. I started my voxtar madness and would like to put my scores in.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I guess I'll approach this subject one more time....

Are we going to get multi-part score tracking? A simple yes or no would be nice.

It's been 3 months since the game came out and over a month since the last reply. Outside of solo score tracking here or FB score tracking on the leaderboards (that are all mixed together) there's no scoring incentive to do anything else. Makes it kind of boring =/

It would be nice to have SOMETHING especially with Leagues starting (full band and co-op roulette specifically). Standard full band, non-pro, along with 2-part for the possible instrument combinations would be super.

I guess I'm a little confused and disheartened because ALL the score tracking is available for GH:WoR and there are WAY more combinations possible because of repeat instruments (i.e. full band allows 35 possible combinations as opposed to 5).

I'd just like to know what's going on, as I'm sure others would.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
Okay I guess I'll approach this subject one more time....

Are we going to get multi-part score tracking? A simple yes or no would be nice.

It's been 3 months since the game came out and over a month since the last reply. Outside of solo score tracking here or FB score tracking on the leaderboards (that are all mixed together) there's no scoring incentive to do anything else. Makes it kind of boring =/

It would be nice to have SOMETHING especially with Leagues starting (full band and co-op roulette specifically). Standard full band, non-pro, along with 2-part for the possible instrument combinations would be super.

I guess I'm a little confused and disheartened because ALL the score tracking is available for GH:WoR and there are WAY more combinations possible because of repeat instruments (i.e. full band allows 35 possible combinations as opposed to 5).

I'd just like to know what's going on, as I'm sure others would.

I was wondering this myself, I kind of just assumed that it would be up in time for leagues, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure it'll be up eventually

bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:

Including RB/GH drums, there are 625 combinations possible in GHWoR, assuming all are on expert difficulty and you can have up to 4 of any instrument (I don't even know that's true, can you have just 4 singers?)

Including pro modes and harmonies, there are 80 combinations in RB3.

But yeah there are way more in GH:WoR and ScoreHero tracks them, so I do think RB3 multiplayer score-tracking is overdue
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Including RB/GH drums, there are 625 combinations possible in GHWoR, assuming all are on expert difficulty and you can have up to 4 of any instrument (I don't even know that's true, can you have just 4 singers?)

Including pro modes and harmonies, there are 80 combinations in RB3.

But yeah there are way more in GH:WoR and ScoreHero tracks them, so I do think RB3 multiplayer score-tracking is overdue

Actually I forgot about the two drum types. However, that would only be 70 combinations, not 625 (to reach the 625 you would have to make order important and it's not in this scenario as it wouldn't matter if you played guitar/bass/drums/vocals or bass/drums/vocals/guitar, it would still just count as one). And yes, you CAN do all vocals XD

For full band though I thought it had already been discussed that pro-mode wouldn't be broken out or added with standard. It would simply be like playing an all hard mode band with one expert player, the score would be entered in expert, so any band that had even one pro instrument would go into the pro category. I seriously don't see much leaderboard competition happening there anytime soon in any case.

Just to get standard full band, even if it's just one leaderboard and we have to duke it out between the various instrument combinations, would be better than nothing. And co-op of course

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthfully I was really surprised and taken aback when leagues were started up again before scoretracking was fully enabled. It seems that scorehero's priorities are not with those full band and co-op groups. How can you have a league competition for full band and co-op stuff when you can't even enter scores for said teams?

I know that its a lot to ask for, but ANY INFORMATION would be greatly appreciated. A simple "we're working on it" or "we're never going to enable scoretracking for full band and co-op" or ANYTHING would be a help.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistedoak wrote:
Truthfully I was really surprised and taken aback when leagues were started up again before scoretracking was fully enabled. It seems that scorehero's priorities are not with those full band and co-op groups. How can you have a league competition for full band and co-op stuff when you can't even enter scores for said teams?

I know that its a lot to ask for, but ANY INFORMATION would be greatly appreciated. A simple "we're working on it" or "we're never going to enable scoretracking for full band and co-op" or ANYTHING would be a help.

Multi-player scoretracking is on its way. It is the kind of work that requires JCirri's personal involvement. Because RB3 has new instruments it's not simply a question of taking the RB1/RB2 band databases and copying them over. I can't really say much more than that from an informed perspective so I'll leave it at that. I'm not in a position to give an ETA, I can only relay that the intention is there.

Leagues are running because they are run by a number of us in a fairly decentralized way with some coordination for consistency. We couldn't do it without JCirri, but we can do a lot of it ourselves and take the load off his shoulders.

Hope this clears things up a bit.
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been almost 6 months now since rockband 3 came out...a little under 3 months since the last time I asked....

just would like a definitive yes or no...

Are we going to have scoretracking for bands and co-op? Yes or no? It's not going to hurt my feelings if there is no intention of putting this feature in for scorehero, I would just like to know one way or another.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistedoak wrote:
It's been almost 6 months now since rockband 3 came out...a little under 3 months since the last time I asked....

Are we going to have scoretracking for bands and co-op? Yes or no? It's not going to hurt my feelings if there is no intention of putting this feature in for scorehero, I would just like to know one way or another.

sorry i'm a little behind on the band and coop score-tracking situation, but y hasn't it been added yet? is there a reason and i haven't heard yet? or has nothing been mentioned?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxLagacyxXx wrote:
twistedoak wrote:

sorry i'm a little behind on the band and coop score-tracking situation, but y hasn't it been added yet? is there a reason and i haven't heard yet? or has nothing been mentioned?

Laziness that's why. Seriously though this is taking too long. Take a look at Gh 5 and onwards at all the possible instrument combinations. There are way less combinations in rb3. Don't know why it is taking so long to be honest. Very frustrating considering I'm part of a team and I would like to input our team scores.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
Laziness that's why. Seriously though this is taking too long. Take a look at Gh 5 and onwards at all the possible instrument combinations. There are way less combinations in rb3. Don't know why it is taking so long to be honest. Very frustrating considering I'm part of a team and I would like to input our team scores.

Thats quite uncalled for and Id like to ask when you became part of the staff to find out these things for sure. There is a proper way to wonder about this question (like Oak did) and then there is the ignorant way. Do you have proof that its because of laziness, cause id like to see it. Everyone staff member on this site does this in their own free time so maybe you should learn to have some more respect before you make comments about things you dont know about.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
mav1 wrote:

Thats quite uncalled for and Id like to ask when you became part of the staff to find out these things for sure. There is a proper way to wonder about this question (like Oak did) and then there is the ignorant way. Do you have proof that its because of laziness, cause id like to see it. Everyone staff member on this site does this in their own free time so maybe you should learn to have some more respect before you make comments about things you dont know about.

Yes, and actually RB3 does have MUCH more possible instrument combos than any other rhythm game. You have to take in to consideration the Keyboard, Pro instruments, and AIM. See, there is all the normal combos, and then the ones with Pro instruments, and the ones with Pro AND normal instruments. Also, harmonies.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
mav1  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is laziness. There is something called the 'weekend'. I don't care how many combinations there are, this game has been out for awhile. Fuck it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do this quickly. It has been requested for a while but wtf nothing. I thought it would of been out by April at least but no. Look at GH games and when they put up score tracking. ONE FOUR LETTER WORD LAZY. I DON"T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY.
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's frustrating at times (95% or more of my scores entered in for rb2 are 2 player or full band), but flaming and using poor language is not a way to ask for an answer. Please don't bring this to a pissing match or my question will almost certainly never get answered.

I would just like to know if there is a serious intent to have score tracking enabled. If not, at least I know where I stand and can figure things out from there. Right now it's like a kid waiting for a trip to Disneyland that their parents have promised..... and waiting, and waiting, and waiting... but no date has been set. Are we going? Who knows!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: