FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 3 Score-tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doobers  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates on scoretracking for combos?

<-------NEWEST
I am a 'Debbie Downer.'
RipleyLV426  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Let me know if anything else appears wrong with the tracking that's currently available.

When you have time, please enable the pre-RB3 songs with harmonies for Vox Harmonies. Vox Solo already has 'em. Thanks!
- Green Day (39 Imports + 6 DLC)
- Pearl Jam (16 DLC)
doobers  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doobers wrote:

Bump

<-------NEWEST
I am a 'Debbie Downer.'
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doobers wrote:
doobers wrote:

Bump

Dude, he's working on it. I promise he didn't forget. He's working on a way to do it now in the short term in a way that will not further delay/complicate the whole site rewrite in the long term. We just need to be patient and give him the time it takes to figure out how to balance those two needs.

For now, you can still be playing and recording scores. Just keep them written down or in a file in your computer and enter them once it's up.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
He's working on a way to do it now in the short term in a way that will not further delay/complicate the whole site rewrite in the long term.

Soooooo does this mean that we might actually get the long-awaited massive rewrite that has been anticipated, uh...pretty much since i joined over two years ago? That would be exciting news.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
He's working on a way to do it now in the short term in a way that will not further delay/complicate the whole site rewrite in the long term.

Soooooo does this mean that we might actually get the long-awaited massive rewrite that has been anticipated, uh...pretty much since i joined over two years ago? That would be exciting news.
Yes you will get it. No it will not be soon.
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:

The SH re-write is on God's "To-Do" list, right after Duke Nukem Forever and Diablo III. He'll have more time to work on those now that Chinese Democracy is done though...
iammax  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:

The SH re-write is on God's "To-Do" list, right after Duke Nukem Forever and Diablo III. He'll have more time to work on those now that Chinese Democracy is done though...

Come on man, you forgot HL2:E3.

And yeah, I have been writing RBN scores and RB3 band scores in notepad for a while, it's like six pages long <__>

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I've unlocked keys to be playable on guitar, can I submit expert key scores using a guitar?

Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
Now that I've unlocked keys to be playable on guitar, can I submit expert key scores using a guitar?

Yes.
iammax  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I wonder if it would be possible to have a seperate score sheet for keys using guitar controller. I would like to seperate them from actual key scores. <__<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
iammax  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant more like make one a seperate instrument. But thby now all the scores are so mixed up that everyone would have to delete what they've done, so I doubt it'll happen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to be a nag or a pain but since we're coming up on 2 months since this game was released I'm wondering where we stand on getting score tracking for multi-part (specifically co-op)?

Keeping scores in a spreadsheet just isn't cutting it for me. No incentive.

Any update?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
I hate to be a nag or a pain but since we're coming up on 2 months since this game was released I'm wondering where we stand on getting score tracking for multi-part (specifically co-op)?

Keeping scores in a spreadsheet just isn't cutting it for me. No incentive.

Any update?

As with traditional full band. I think everyone agrees we want scoretracking for both co-op and regular Full Band, so it would be really great if we could try to get it up. I've got like...coming up on 100 scores saved up, it's getting a bit too much to handle =/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: