FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Complaints about Rock Band 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Complaints about Rock Band 3 Reply with quote

Ok I've about had it with people bashing the game before they even have it and even some people saying that they won't buy the game because it won't have BNS in practice/score duel/local scoretracking/difficult songs/whatever else. I want everyone to complain about it HERE instead of everywhere else so that the people who are excited about the game, like me, can talk about it and not have random posters going BAW RB3 sucks compared to RB2/RB1?GHWoR/etc. So if you could, kindly refrain from posting negative stuff about RB3 on the other threads and stick to this one. Thank you.
Megashot  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only complaints about Rock Band 3 are:

-Any post-RB3 DLC won't work in RB2. I know why HMX went with this, but I'm still bummed out about it.

-All Instruments Mode only has music video venues? My only issue is that it may get boring after a while....but, that's what Band Quickplay is for.

-The Pro Guitar is going to be so darn expensive . Of course, everyone knew it was going to be expensive.

Proud owner of every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game! Rock on!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cool223 PSN Name: Megashot
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I can get a $25 discount on the mustang and Im still debating to do it.
I have a fender squire strat I bought 2 years ago in my RB madness to learn. but its so hard. Now I wish they had an adapter for it so I may just wait for that and try to sell this one... broke broke broke.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest issue is that it's still another 2 days until I get to play this.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

This.

Sandro58  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lack of Score Duel, and no Squier on release day. Those are my biggest gripes with it, although I was going to buy a real Squier soon anyway. I am just going to wait now though. Everything else looks wonderful, except perhaps the B/G/K issue. I'm also waiting to find out about which songs dont export from RB2 but I don't think it will be too many.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TheYellowCedar
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blehgopie wrote:
inv4der wrote:

This.

Another completely true post from inv4der.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rundown of cons for me:

Price ($60 for a CD...wait 5 months and it will be $40 and so on)
Lack of BNS (could towel trick but...eh, I am lazy)
Removal of 50% and 60% speeds from practice mode (I mean like why)
No VS modes (Like really, *butcher butcher)
Yet another export fee of $10, and not all songs exporting.
No more than 4 people online (drat)
Setlist (this is more personal than anything else)
New instruments... (I'm pretty close to Azurite in # of drumsets, and have too many guitars)

Rundown of Pros:

Pro-Mode, though I am not too sure about keeping my cymbals ATM.
Setlist (83 fresh new songs, cant argue)
UI maybe? dunno.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree the complaining is annoying...this is a public forum not a designated circle-jerk chamber. If people want to post negative feelings about the game, they're more than welcome to.

What makes Rock Band 3 so holy that we need to create a topic to "contain the whiners"? Last I checked, most games have naysayers and we don't confine them to a topic because they're "annoying". We have civil to heated discussion regarding the issues, or, if they're antagonistic, we ban them.

This thread just feels like some level of "Leave Britney Alone", and that rubs me the wrong way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

Definitely this.
ScreamingEvil  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportsboy85 wrote:
Blehgopie wrote:
inv4der wrote:

This.

Another completely true post from inv4der.

Unless you're like me and live in the UK, 6 more days of waiting for me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Goramoth
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not enough Muse in the game. I've always been a fan of Dr. Bellamy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The damn setlist and the cost are the only problems imo

The lack of non-repeat metal songs and having only one good 'ol prog song disappoints me

I'm not willing to drop $200+ to get the full experience out of this game either

Other than that, it's great. Those are some damn big factors though..

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
Exxucus  

DeusExProcella wrote:
While I agree the complaining is annoying...this is a public forum not a designated circle-jerk chamber. If people want to post negative feelings about the game, they're more than welcome to.

What makes Rock Band 3 so holy that we need to create a topic to "contain the whiners"? Last I checked, most games have naysayers and we don't confine them to a topic because they're "annoying". We have civil to heated discussion regarding the issues, or, if they're antagonistic, we ban them.

This thread just feels like some level of "Leave Britney Alone", and that rubs me the wrong way.

This. Dissenting opinions should not be forced into a certain corner on an open forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and no none has been hostile in not fapping over this game. If these games don't suit them, or they have a legitimate complaint with the game, let them voice their opinion in the relevant threads where discussion may and will occur, rather than mandating them to post in a brood-fest thread.

I won't be getting the game, since it is completely unplayable for me. I played a demo of it, and I could hardly pass anything. I'm colorblind, so the issue of fretboard transparency is huge to me, and whatever shade of blue they used makes the blue notes incredibly hard for me to see if I have a 4x going.

It's sad, though. While not stoked about the setlist, the pro modes and keys interested me, though the price tag left them far out of my reach until summer of '11.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".

Last edited by Exxucus on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
FinalSunrise  

I'm not sure if this is true or not because some people say it is and some say its not, but can you see your high score without replaying the song or going to the leaderboards? I like checking my scores to see if I can do better or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 1 of 95

Jump to: