FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Attention Puny Earthlings! Ziltoid has an announcement.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 2x bass chart is gonna be Un-FC'ed for a long long time on drums.

Now we have something that rivals the speed of the Working Man roll, on bass pedals. And not only that but we get 7 bursts of it every chorus. And the rest of the song is a limb independence nightmare. Even gold starring this is gonna be evil.

EDIT: Just watched the preview video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ZWZ0EVXYQ

All I have to say is, I doubt there's anyone who can hit that section from 3:32 to 3:38
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davyinatoga wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
How fast is that bass anyway, 18NPS?

It is exactly 18 nps. Good guess.

Thanks, I just took a stab at what the BPM might be based on experience :3

Also, any estimates of when ZA is officially coming out? Words can't describe how much I want to try my hand (or feet I guess) at the bass pedals of insanity and that dastardly guitar solo

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
davyinatoga wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
How fast is that bass anyway, 18NPS?

It is exactly 18 nps. Good guess.

Thanks, I just took a stab at what the BPM might be based on experience :3

Also, any estimates of when ZA is officially coming out? Words can't describe how much I want to try my hand (or feet I guess) at the bass pedals of insanity and that dastardly guitar solo

Its already out now, and it doesn't look like it'll be pulled, so it should be safe to buy.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: moomandw
diablocon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Also, any estimates of when ZA is officially coming out?

Officially? Thursday. Unofficially, right now (2x bass version).
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, awesome. I couldn't find it in the actual in-game store and I didn't know how to get to RBN on the xbox website :P

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Oh, awesome. I couldn't find it in the actual in-game store and I didn't know how to get to RBN on the xbox website :P

The links are all at http://rbnreleases.com/ again.

Oh hey, Bland Street Bloom is out too. Everyone have fun with quintuplet strumming.
Oscarvarium  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:

Oh hey, Bland Street Bloom is out too. Everyone have fun with quintuplet strumming.

Even-numbered patterns are so mainstream. The 2x Bass Pedal version should come through in time for the store update as well, so quintuplet double bass action too!
JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farewell, Mona Lisa will be coming soon as well. Drummers will be dying.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played ZA earlier today and couldn't pass if without no fail. Ended up with 86% notes hit, first place is 88%.

Edit: Do you mean Farewell, Mona Lisa by The Dillinger Escape Plan? If yes, FUCK YEAH.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
Played ZA earlier today and couldn't pass if without no fail. Ended up with 86% notes hit, first place is 88%.

Edit: Do you mean Farewell, Mona Lisa by The Dillinger Escape Plan? If yes, FUCK YEAH.

Yes, but it won't end up in this week's RBN DLC. I'd put money on it coming through next week, though, as this SHOULD be the final Peer Review cycle it goes through.
Xenigma  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
BLABLAFU wrote:

Yes, but it won't end up in this week's RBN DLC. I'd put money on it coming through next week, though, as this SHOULD be the final Peer Review cycle it goes through.

Farewell might end up on the website, though. If it does, please don't download, because it won't be the release version.

LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it's quite humorous that as soon as my xbox gets RROD, Ziltoidia Attaxx comes out. Looks like it'll be a while before i can play it

But who else is super excited for the rest?!

"The Halo over my demise / Following a God so blind / Shallow in their sickening, swallow not the shit they feed."
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: g3arsofwar0wns PSN Name: sacredring
CNS  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaserAntigrav wrote:
I suppose it's quite humorous that as soon as my xbox gets RROD, Ziltoidia Attaxx comes out. Looks like it'll be a while before i can play it

But who else is super excited for the rest?!

Ouch. Reminds me of the time I got RROD'd right before the Peace Sells album was released. I feel your pain.

And I've been excited since this was announced. I'm sure many others are as well. I would also like to add that I found Noble in the liner notes for Ghost, having been thanked by Devy. So it's clear that having Ziltoidia Attaxx!!! released will make Devy happier.

But honestly, now with Deconstruction out, I want songs from that album in RBN. Honestly, 2 or 3 songs wouldn't make it because they're over 15 minutes long. But Juular isn't...
Erutaerc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="CNS"]
LaserAntigrav wrote:
And I've been excited since this was announced. I'm sure many others are as well. I would also like to add that I found Noble in the liner notes for Ghost, having been thanked by Devy. So it's clear that having Ziltoidia Attaxx!!! released will make Devy happier.
Any chance of a picture, because that's pretty damn awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNS wrote:

That is spiffy!

For those who aren't fans of stomping your foot in 18 nps bursts, there's good news! By Your Command will have a different sort of challenge for you; there's plenty of little changeups throughout the chart to trip yourself over, especially at the end of a few doublebass streams.

Oh, and enjoy the half beat's worth of 32nd notes at 169 bpm.

EXPERT Jack-of-all-trades.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: