FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Attention Puny Earthlings! Ziltoid has an announcement.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Attention Puny Earthlings! Ziltoid has an announcement. Reply with quote

We've received word that Ziltoid the Omniscient has discovered Earth's love for all things Rock Band.

Nothing would please him more than to ridicule "all the sexually repressed adults with their toy guitars" (his words not mine) that play this Rock Band game.

So Ziltoid has once again set his sights on Earth, and nothing but the total subjugation of the best of the best Rock Band players will satiate him.

All we've managed to secure so far is this lone image posted on Ziltoid's myspace page :

Ziltoid's arrival is imminent.

Are you ready?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now listen here men! We represent the planet Earth! I want no heroes! He is gonna be unleashing a shitstorm on us, we gotta be ready! They are coming over the horizon as we speak! We gotta be ready to take them down! Hold your position men! Do not fire until I tell you to fire! Have you got that ?
TheLieInKing  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziltoid is so omniscient, if there were to be two omnisciences, he would be both!

TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engage hyperdrive!

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: moomandw
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Ziltoid hasn't taught the Planet Smasher to play Pro guitar yet.

Or we're all doomed!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devin Townsend and That Authoring Group's promo for the Ziltoid album being released on RBN in the near future ;)
inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's up with the tracks ZTO, Omnidimensional Creator and Tall Latte? How will those be handled for the RB series' gameplay?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
Now listen here men! We represent the planet Earth! I want no heroes! He is gonna be unleashing a shitstorm on us, we gotta be ready! They are coming over the horizon as we speak! We gotta be ready to take them down! Hold your position men! Do not fire until I tell you to fire! Have you got that ?

"Now see here! I propose we send the Children's brigade first, you know, on a suicide mission! Anyway, if anyone needs me, I'll be in the Holoshed"

RIP RBN
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His music is decent, but his sense of humor never clicked with me. That said, the picture is funny.
TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Zapp Brannigan

Captain Spectacular he is not.

Last edited by TheAnimeCow on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: moomandw
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
So what's up with the tracks ZTO, Omnidimensional Creator and Tall Latte? How will those be handled for the RB series' gameplay?

I don't know if they're actually being modified to improve gameplay or merged with other songs, but Noble confirmed that they're coming. Vocals on them will be amazing.
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Townsend and all, but I'm a bit disappointed RECYCLLEEE isn't among the chosen songs.

Still, TOWNSEND FUCK YEAR. I will buy.

Now gimme AAA by Strapping Young Lad

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheAnimeCow wrote:
^Captain Spectacular he is not.

Never claimed to be, but I was at a show that featured Strapping Young Lad, and his between-song commentary was just embarrassingly bad. Crowds of people either went silent as his comments (not really what you're looking for at a metal concert) or began to groan in a tone that sounded like "Shut up and play". This was especially prevalent when he went into a tirade about fecal matter coming out of his urethra. It was really hysterical.
TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nextlevel88 wrote:
TheAnimeCow wrote:
^Captain Spectacular he is not.

Never claimed to be, but I was at a show that featured Strapping Young Lad, and his between-song commentary was just embarrassingly bad. Crowds of people either went silent as his comments (not really what you're looking for at a metal concert) or began to groan in a tone that sounded like "Shut up and play". This was especially prevalent when he went into a tirade about fecal matter coming out of his urethra. It was really hysterical.

I actually was referencing the picture of Zapp Brannigan in relation to the character Captain Spectacular from the Ziltoid album, but you ninja posted me so the arrow was pointed at you. Sorry for the confusion. XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: