FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar Hero/Rock Band Contest Sponsorship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
afrony17  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Guitar Hero/Rock Band Contest Sponsorship Reply with quote

Hello community,

My name is Anthony Fernandez and I'm a senior currently attending McCall-Donnelly High School, in the small town of McCall Idaho. let's see if anyone can help me out.

At my school it is required that seniors must do a senior project, for my senior project I am going to plan and hold a Guitar Hero/Rock Band contest, but I am in need of some sponsors. If you have any ideas of anyone that can help me by sponsoring this event, I just need some incentive for people to participate in this event, anything would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
To contact me, e-mail me at: fernandeza_91@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email me, I can help you out with artwork and prizes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: