FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 On-Disc Solo Vocal Path Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the other thread, it would also be a good idea to include paths for Wii users where appropriate, since they cannot do Back/Select button activations. I'm hoping some of the Wii vocalists will be able to chime in on this aspect.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
XtremeNights  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be glad to put up the paths for the Wii. Thing is, I do not know the path for the songs from before the back button was added. So if Wii members come in and help with saying their paths, that would be cool. Unless the the paths from the first thread work for the Wii.

I am an Expert Vocalist, I have a lot of songs, 2011 to be exact. I have all main exports, including side ones.
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think in both cases, the path from the old OP was correct up until the patch, but I don't know that for sure.
Xlax545  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viva la Resistance: 2/, 2/BBRS, 4/ (Benjaxlax5)
Fretmaster91  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know the China Grove path used to get the 117,900 score at the top of the leaderboard?
BlueHair  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fretmaster91 wrote:
Does anyone know the China Grove path used to get the 117,900 score at the top of the leaderboard?

The one that's posted here, I presume. I'm one of those with that score and just used the path from here, and I don't believe it's been changed.
Fretmaster91  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops sorry. I must have missed a phrase somewhere. I just replayed and got the 117,900.
Aousley92  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viva la Resistance: 2/,2/,3/sk1 (Benjaxlax5)
I Love Rock N' Roll: 4, 2/AT (rastabot1)

These two paths are only for Wii players who don't have a back button

King George 2nd activation is an ESF it just sucks to do.
XtremeNights  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Adam, I shall update the paths with Wii ones right now. I shall make a separate list in the same post.

I am an Expert Vocalist, I have a lot of songs, 2011 to be exact. I have all main exports, including side ones.
Fretmaster91  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know how monkey7000 (XBL) got 102k on False Alarm? I've messed around with various overdrive paths over and over on that song and can't get higher than 98k.
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fretmaster91 wrote:
Anyone know how monkey7000 (XBL) got 102k on False Alarm? I've messed around with various overdrive paths over and over on that song and can't get higher than 98k.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34071

Short answer: exploiting a glitch.

98K is optimal for False Alarm. Inputting a score obtained using the method discussed in the thread - which was actually discovered a long time before Monkey7000 posted that - is against the rules of ScoreHero. I'd advise against doing it full stop unless you want to be subjected to angry XBL messages calling you a cheater and berating you for ruining the leaderboards.

Last edited by PlexShaw on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
MONKEY7000  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fretmaster91 wrote:
Anyone know how monkey7000 (XBL) got 102k on False Alarm? I've messed around with various overdrive paths over and over on that song and can't get higher than Wh98k.

What PlexShaw said. But I was honest enough to say I cheated, unlike Roman. But I've stopped now because ruining the leaderboards isnt fun
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, I'm confused. Are you saying that Roman cheated? There's no evidence to support that - he's just astonishingly good at vibrato.
Vickie  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MONKEY7000 wrote:

What PlexShaw said. But I was honest enough to say I cheated, unlike Roman. But I've stopped now because ruining the leaderboards isnt fun

What's wrong with you Monkey?
You knew it was cheating and you did it anyway? How many songs have done that way? You have ruined the leaderboards. You say you have stop, but it's too late. =(
And I'm with PlexShaw, Roman is not a cheater.
MONKEY7000  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vickie wrote:
MONKEY7000 wrote:

What's wrong with you Monkey?
You knew it was cheating and you did it anyway? How many songs have done that way? You have ruined the leaderboards. You say you have stop, but it's too late. =(
And I'm with PlexShaw, Roman is not a cheater.

What do you mean what is wrong with me? I haven't done every song know to man, I am not that much of a douchebag (even though i am a bit of one)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: