FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kool Thing: 3/sk1, 2/RS-DOD-ESF, 2/AT, 4/ (shakamuda, DosParkers)
-same score but different 1st act and no ESF needed on 3rd act.
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiss Them For Me: 3/, 2/, 2/sk4-ESF (TheAdept)

ESF is possible. Not that difficult IMO.

The Killing Jar: 3/sk1-FRS-ESF, 4/sk1-FRS-ESF, 2/FRS, 2/sk1-ES1F (internetguy87/RipleyLV426/Shakamuda)

This is a renotation. I wonder if in RB3 there didn't exist a skip between the phrases but in RB4 there does. Also if an activation has both an ESF and a FRS, shouldn't the FRS come first?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haoestrelalp wrote:
I remember that some paths were adapted cause of the OD phrase glitch before the percussion. Who made paths of these songs has a relation of them to be able to eventually update? Idk if there are many, but it would be good to review

None of the OD bug paths should have been submitted here.
There was a separate thread for that.

We Are Family: 2/, 2/DOD-ESF*, 2/, 2/1p-ESF, 2/2p-ES1F*, 2/ (eldersham) *Tough ESF
-renotation
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haoestrelalp wrote:
I remember that some paths were adapted cause of the OD phrase glitch before the percussion. Who made paths of these songs has a relation of them to be able to eventually update? Idk if there are many, but it would be good to review
There's a separate sticky thread for those, though I'm going to unsticky it soon since it's no longer relevant.

DosParkers wrote:
sk2, sk1-p1, and 2p is correct. It's simply down to preference.
The song does not EwO.

Anyways, you guys know I prefer phrase notation on ES activations. I don't mind you changing it up before copy/pasting it into the OP.
The paths started out with how many windows to skip, and that's always going to be the core. You always count those first and foremost, which is logical since there are the fewest of them and they are therefore easiest to count.
The only time you count phrases or use #p is when there are entire complete phrases in between the last skipped window and the beginning of the phrase in which an end squeeze occurs. #p should not be used in other situations just for preference. The objective is to keep the path as short as possible while giving enough information that the player can figure out where to activate and where to squeeze from reading the path without having to restart.
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any Man Of Mine: 3/, 2/sk1, 3/sk1, 3/ (shakamuda)

While we're at it, let's all sing "We Will Rock Me."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
Mysario  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DosParkers wrote:

I don't mind you changing it up before copy/pasting it into the OP. I stopped complaining awhile back, but I don't think it's fair to add credit for doing nothing but re-notating. I certainly wouldn't.

ItsUncleCarl  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People Got A Lotta Nerve: 3/sk3-FRS*, 2/!! (FreshPrinceOfRB) *FRS half way between window (do not count 3rd OD pickup as start of skips)

Just adding some comments
The skip 3 doesn't include the first "available window" maybe prince did some testing and concluded that the first act isn't possible to act even though there is a slight overlap after collection of 3rd OD

There could theoretically be a notation change to make it clearer on which windows to skip, the notation would read:

3/AB-sk2-FRS

But with the comment it makes the path cleaner, alternatively you could make it 3/sk4-FRS and make the comment to 'do count the 3rd OD as a window'

I'm not sure on the exact way this should be displayed so maybe someone else more experienced can look at it and decide
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysario wrote:
DosParkers wrote:

I don't mind you changing it up before copy/pasting it into the OP. I stopped complaining awhile back, but I don't think it's fair to add credit for doing nothing but re-notating. I certainly wouldn't.

I did that because I added the split information for each act (as in, what score you should end with after each act), which requires squeezing well and recording down the data on each act. It helps greatly when you are trying to figure out where you are losing points.

I stopped listing the data because I realized singemfrc wasn't copying the data over to the OP. It's not easy recording all that data down and I didn't see you list any of that data.

Anyways, that wasn't because I re-notated it. It was because of all the extra split information (which you partially cropped out of your screenshot) I provided after maxing it myself.

edit: I should also add, if I remember correctly, there were 2 paths posted and no one had confirmed which was better. As I noted, I did indeed confirm which path was better by score chasing both and recording the splits for both paths.
Jonathan-Ang  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DosParkers wrote:
wall of text

That STILL doesn't mean you created the path, if anything you only confirmed mysario's path is correct and he should get full credit for it. What you just typed is as good as saying Lewis Hamilton invented the automobile instead of Ford because he's the fastest F1 driver in the world. You didn't create the path, you only proved that you're the best at using it.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BuRnInGJoNaThAn PSN Name: Jonathan-Ang
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan-Ang wrote:
DosParkers wrote:
wall of text

That STILL doesn't mean you created the path, if anything you only confirmed mysario's path is correct and he should get full credit for it. What you just typed is as good as saying Lewis Hamilton invented the automobile instead of Ford because he's the fastest F1 driver in the world. You didn't create the path, you only proved that you're the best at using it.

At this point in time, I really don't care.
Just remove my name from the path.

The whole idea of listing someone besides each and every path is dumb.
This isn't a patent office.
Just because you were first to list the path on this website doesn't mean you were the first or last to discover it.

There should just be a list of path authors at the top of the OP.
Then we wouldn't have to deal with who gets credit for each and every song.

I have the "path author" badge, so I'm content.
Credit whoever, whenever.
Mysario  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it's time to move forward when we break through and look at the new and "new" DLC this week!

Back to Me: 3/sk1-ESF-FRS, 2/FRS, 2/BOD (Mysario)

When Breaking Benjamin said they were Torn in Two, I didn't think they meant two different bands! Finagled 165,632 on this BB rip off but I botched the last squeeze so you might be able to cap at 166,000

Second & Sebring: 3/, 3/, 2/sk1-ESF (Shakamuda)

Snagged 151,452 with a perfect ESF but terrible squeezes, so I passed the test and I earned a B- not just in paths but in life

Those In Glass Houses: 3/sk1, 4/(AmusedGryphon)

I got 138,000 with this and I know I've said this before, but I'm like totally sure this one is definitely capped! Remember kids, you can pay for school but you can't buy class!
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneck: 3/sk2-ESF, 2/DOD-ES1F (elcanadiano)

I think I misinterpreted the ES1F/ES2F thing back then.

Mysario wrote:
I believe it's time to move forward when we break through and look at the new and "new" DLC this week!

Back to Me: 3/sk1-ESF-FRS, 2/FRS, 2/BOD (Mysario)

IMO the first FRS is just an RS, you might as well pop as early as possible there. Second FRS is maybe halfway (I'd still call that an FRS).
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time Is Running Out: 2/sk2, 2/, 2/sk3-ESF, 2/ (Cafin8edPenguin/RJUCPU)

Changing the 3rd activation to ESF the 2nd phrase after OD yields a much better squeeze and score. Got 1st by 300 and change without any super squeezing (and was down 100 or so at checkpoints).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneck: 2/, 2/, 2/ES1F (cantbreak90)

Slightly better path but not by much. The first act garners a small squeeze to get a total of 6+ phrases under OD. Original path only gets 6 phrases.
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missing a song on your list.

Open My Eyes: 2/, 2/sk1, 2/ (FreshPrinceOfRB)

RB3 era
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 141 of 209

Jump to: