FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by MasterNobody on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Master Nobody
rastabot1  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
rastabot1 wrote:
lots of things

Damn, chill out man. I'm just suggesting an idea, no need to get all "that is just ridiculous" and "why would you want to do that."

One would think that with 1300+ posts and a Full Series FC I would get some respect in this sub-forum, but apparently some people just assume they're the king of everything and everyone else is dumb...

I wasn't by any means demanding a new system, I was just throwing an idea out there, there is absolutely no need to be so hostile and dismissive towards me, rastabot.

Woah woah woah. You are assuming way too much here. how to you get the idea that I think "I'm the king of everything" from my post? It seems like your the one riding on your high horse thinking that your post count actually means something.

BTW, counting every window in a song is a little "ridiculous", and "why would I" want to count 16 windows instead of 7?

Edit: I'll try to stay on topic, Purple Haze: 4/sk5-ES

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by MasterNobody on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Master Nobody
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this argument has gone far enough.

1. The current system is easiest for the pathmakers and the majority of users. Since there has only been one suggestion for change in all this time, I think that should speak for itself. It works, leave it alone. We all appreciate your offering an opinion, now it's time to let it go.

2. Arrogance will get you nowhere and neither will insults or name-calling. Just because someone has XXX number of posts means NOTHING. I have 300+ more posts than you, MasterNobody, does this mean my opinion means more? According to your theory it does.

3. Throwing around your posts counts and "full series FC" is ego and there's no place for that in this thread. There are many people on this site with more post counts and plenty of people have more FC's. It's not a valid weight of opinion value or respectability.

MasterNobody wrote:
But of course, us vocalists are all typically lazy asses

Speak for yourself. This is a direct insult to the many of us who have worked very hard for our scores of which paths are a huge part.

Last edited by RJUCPU on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Okay, that's very fair, and I'm glad YOU appreciate me offering an opinion, and I did let it go at the end of my last post. I don't feel that anyone else really appreciated my opinion at all though, that's why I'm upset.

2. I understand if I came off as arrogant, and I'm really sorry that I did, it's not what I intended. TO ME, your post count and your vastly superior vocal accomplishments to mine DO make your opinion much more valid. But it seems like not everyone things this way, I'm sorry for making that assumption.

3. Once again, is a valid weight of opinion, value, and respectability to me, and I apologize for assuming that others think the same way.

4. I made a self-deprecating joke that I really didn't intend to apply to others, but I realize my language could imply otherwise and I'm very sorry if you were offended by that RJ.

I gave away my Rock Band 1 and ACDC discs to a friend who is on the other end of the east coast (convenient, I know, but also the truth), and I never owned a Lego Rock Band disc, so I had to do those as imports. I did all 293 songs on the available disc, and if that isn't worth anything to you, RJ, that makes me feel really shitty It was my understanding that the Rock Band community at large considered imports applicable for an FSFC, with the flaws and unnecessarily difficult hoops to jump through on the RB1 and ACDC engines, but I could be wrong.

I've always tried to be "the nice guy" on ScoreHero and it really hurts me that me getting upset and arguing with one person one time makes someone as level-headed as RJ go off on me like this. I'm going to delete all my previous posts, and probably not post in the Vocals forum for awhile. If anyone still has a problem with me, please keep it to PMs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even getting involved in the above..I'm just going to say that I did fully anticipate the new engine, which is why this new thread exists in the first place instead of just using the existing RB2 paths. If you notice in the path notation section in the OP I did add "ES" in there because I know they will be in this game just like TBRB. And like TBRB, the existing notation works just fine. Whether windows exist in mid phrase or not it doesnt change how you count. If you have 3/sk2 then after your third od phrase is collected you skip two windows and then activate, regardless of where those windows occur..unless there's an ES, as mentioned earlier.

If someone wants to dig up the ES explanation and post it I'll put it in the OP.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Stuff

I was not trying to attack you directly and I did not mean to demean the fact that you accomplished 293 FC's of Rock Band songs. That feat is to be commended regardless of what you call it. I just meant that it is not something that should be tossed around like a sherriff's badge or used as a tool to better your footing in an argument. I see too many people around here do that and it infuriates me. Sorry, but it does.

Anyway...

I will reply to you via PM instead of using this thread any further. I think it should get back on track for it's intended purpose.

singemfrc wrote:
If someone wants to dig up the ES explanation and post it I'll put it in the OP.

I believe the ES post you are looking for is Here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherry Bomb: 3/sk1-AS (146,108)
Inside Out: 2/, 3/, 4/FRS, 2/ (internetguy87)
Ain't it awesome? WOOHOO!
MWcw709  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afterlife: 4/ 4/sk1, 3/
It's Not My Time: AI

No Change to these paths still the same as rb2

Get your Portable ID!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MWcw709 PSN Name: MWcw709
MWcw709  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chop suey: 4/, 4/

Get your Portable ID!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MWcw709 PSN Name: MWcw709
wesker-kun  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POD's "Alive" seems to be the same

Alive (P.O.D.): 2/sk1, 2/, 2/, 2/sk6 (Serj42)

Duality only changes its first activation, since an useless mid window appears... so tha path would be

Duality: 2/sk2 2/ 2/sk1 3/ (Serj42 + wesker-kun)

EDIT: i'd suggest to either carry over the paths from the GDRB thread or delete em from here... i'm ok with either action

EDIT2: forgot that the talkies are not scored on GDRB, sorry

Last edited by wesker-kun on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
MWcw709  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meaning of Life:4/, 3/, 2/sk1-ES almost similar to my rb2 path

The Middle:2/, 3/BOD-AS, 3/BOD-AS

and i agree with wesker about the green day paths cause its using the same vox system.

Get your Portable ID!
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are subtle differences (like being able to cancel OD, for example), so I'd suggest carrying them over.
Xlax545  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

master explorer 3/, 2/ (Benjaxlax5)
MWcw709  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyrptonite:3/, 2/AS, 2/ EwO this path got me 305,392 and 1st on ps3

Saints of LA: 4/, 3/BOD

Bulletproof: AI

Get your Portable ID!

Last edited by MWcw709 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 2 of 209

Jump to: