FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What im angry about....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iMattster  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: What im angry about.... Reply with quote

Okay..
Score Hero have decided to open the high score management for Rock Band 3 on the AMERICAN RELEASE DATE.

HERE IN AUSTRALIA, WE GET ROCK BAND 3 a whole 5 DAYS BEFORE.

Why cant I put my scores up before you Americans come up and beat me to it!?
diablocon  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because this is an American run site?

Besides, here in Europe, we get it 3 days after America, so we're at a disadvantage. By the time I've popped my game in, BillTvShow will have already FCed the game and gotten optimum paths.
iMattster  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its still not the bloody point, they should add it up the day it comes out in the 1st release date. Not the American.
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you just record your score now and then just enter them when they open up. You have the advantage as you get to play the game before most of NA.
iMattster  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well wouldn't it look suspicious if im posting up like 6 - 7 scores a minute? because when i get it next thursday when it comes out here ill be playing every song + my imports + my dlc before you guys get it
BigSnatch  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iMattster wrote:
Yeah well wouldn't it look suspicious if im posting up like 6 - 7 scores a minute? because when i get it next thursday when it comes out here ill be playing every song + my imports + my dlc before you guys get it

No. It will look suspicious if you keep uploading tons of #1 scores without proof. Take pictures and submit your proof.
Well, no, not really. See, with the banana, you have the choice to eat it soon after buying it, avoiding the rotting situation and enjoying some tasty food while it's fresh. The situation with Bat Country, on the other hand, is venting over an inevitability. It's more like "Death, taxes, and 12-year-olds overplaying Avenged Sevenfold songs online."
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because. Thats why? lol
When GD:RB came out score tracking wasn't up that day I believe.
So a lot of people wrote down their scores.
Try making an excel spreadsheet to record your scores in. and input them when scoretracking is live.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't actually affect me on this occasion but I'm gonna have to agree with the OP here. If it's out there somewhere, there's no good reason not to put the scoretracking up. Everyone but America is usually at a disadvantage, it's only fair they suck it up when fortunes are reversed.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Farlus  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this thread for reals?
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be glad that you're getting the game at all, let alone early! ScoreHero is an American site, so it makes total sense for them to tie in the score tracking with their release date.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iMattster wrote:

I think you're paranoid. I've entered a month's-worth of scores in one night before, just because writing them down between songs is faster and I can enter them when I get around to it (probably when my wife has control of the TV :-) ).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Redon26  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's funny how the guy who tells BNS users they're cheaters and they should stop complaining and live without BNS in practicemode starts whining around here about "scoretrackingdelay" for a few days even though he gets the game 5 days early. I think everyone is aware about how serious your issue is and I promise we'll feel very sorry for you when you can't upload scores yet while we still wait for the game.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: What im angry about.... Reply with quote

iMattster wrote:
Okay..
Score Hero have decided to open the high score management for Rock Band 3 on the AMERICAN RELEASE DATE.

Chill out a bit. JCirri and the rest of the staff are VERY busy behind the scenes of ScoreHero. On the bright side, you should be high up in the online leaderboards anyway, providing they are activated. Not to mention, this is their website and can do as they please.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Redon26  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: What im angry about.... Reply with quote

xtremecarbon wrote:
iMattster wrote:
Okay..

Chill out a bit. JCirri and the rest of the staff are VERY busy behind the scenes of ScoreHero. On the bright side, you should be high up in the online leaderboards anyway, providing they are activated. Not to mention, this is their website and can do as they please.

I remember reading somewhere that Harmonix said in a MotD or something that they're going to reset the Leaderboards on the 26th because of all the people who got early copies, I'm not abolsutely sure though.
R3venG  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately TC, it looks like we're now getting it AFTER America, on the 28th. Yeah, they've gone and moved the release date just over the last couple of days.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: