FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A Completionist's Rivalry- the Big 1670
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-posting the template due to failure:

GUITAR: ( /401)
Rock Band 1- /58
Rock Band 2- /84
Free 20 DLC- /20
The Beatles: Rock Band- /44
AC/DC Live- /18
Lego Rock Band- /45
7 Miscellaneous Free DLC- /7
Green Day: Rock Band- /43
Rock Band 3- /82

BASS: ( /402)
Rock Band 1- /58
Rock Band 2- /84
Free 20 DLC- /20
AC/DC Live- /18
Lego Rock Band- /45
Rock Band 3- /83

DRUMS: ( /401)
Rock Band 1- /58
Rock Band 2- /84
Free 20 DLC- /20
AC/DC Live- /18
Lego Rock Band- /45
Green Day: Rock Band- /42
Rock Band 3- /83

VOCALS: ( /403)
Rock Band 1- /58
Rock Band 2- /84
Free 20 DLC- /20
AC/DC Live- /18
Lego Rock Band- /45
Rock Band 3- /82

KEYS: ( /63)
Rock Band 3- 0/63

GRAND TOTAL: ( /1670)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but this is specifically to add more info:

Thanks for posting all your stuff guys, I will be adding leaderboards for each instrument and overall at some point tomorrow. I re-posted the template above because I edited over it by accident, my totals can now be found where the template was originally posted.

We won't have any specific goals or contests until RB3 drops, but if you want to compete in the leaderboards or challenge anyone else in here to something, go for it!
Example: Anyone want to race me to a Free 20 Pack bass AND vocals FC? That would add 31 FCs to my count which would be pretty sweet.

More additions/sign ups are ALWAYS welcome! Come one, come all, invite your friends and family!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
....That's why you FC Paranoid, Enter Sandman, and the Run to the Hills cover, than export the other 55 songs and throw the game away x_x

*epic facepalm*

Sorry to break the bad news, but I have a Wii, not a 360/PS3.

Hence why I put X/63 for RB1 instead of X/58. The Wii version has 5 extra On-Disc songs.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:
....That's why you FC Paranoid, Enter Sandman, and the Run to the Hills cover, than export the other 55 songs and throw the game away x_x

*epic facepalm*

Hence why I put X/63 for RB1 instead of X/58. The Wii version has 5 extra On-Disc songs.

Wow, I never even realized that Wii can't export. That sucks. Lrn2reelconsolen00b (sarcasm)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Wow, I never even realized that Wii can't export. That sucks. Lrn2reelconsolen00b (sarcasm)

<______________<

I would have gotten a 360 if I had known what the Wii's limitations were...

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:

<______________<

I would have gotten a 360 if I had known what the Wii's limitations were...

Yeah. Wii is essentially a 6th gen console with a fancy controller you can wave around xP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:

*epic facepalm*

Lack of wii exports does suck, as does lack of DLC in Wii RB1. However since this rivalry is meant to be with everyone on the same songs, I don't think it's fair for you to include the 5 extra wii RB1 tracks (and I wouldn't mind removing the free songs that aren't available on wii)
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Lack of wii exports does suck, as does lack of DLC in Wii RB1. However since this rivalry is meant to be with everyone on the same songs, I don't think it's fair for you to include the 5 extra wii RB1 tracks (and I wouldn't mind removing the free songs that aren't available on wii)

I think it is, as the 360/PS3 users get 6 more songs than Wii Players, so we should be allowed to use our 5 Bonus songs.

megallica  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
bclare wrote:

I think it is, as the 360/PS3 users get 6 more songs than Wii Players, so we should be allowed to use our 5 Bonus songs.

bclare's suggestion was to remove the 5 wii bonus songs in addition to removing the 6 songs that aren't available for the wii,
that way everyone would be comparing stats out of the same pool of songs (assuming everyone is able/willing to buy all of the RB discs)

that's probably the best way to handle it, in my opinion (not that my opinion matters, since i am in no way affiliated with this rivalry)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna leave the 5 extra Wii songs in, but if you choose to submit those you can't submit any of the non-Wii free DLC, it just serves as a substitution. I know TECHNICALLY speaking you can say this isn't fair because the songs are different (Free ones are probably a tad easier), but we're talking about only 5 songs out of 1670 charts, making up a mere 1.2% of the overall song pool, so it really doesn't matter and we'll keep it that way.

Also hi megallica, I haven't seen you in awhile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
I'm gonna leave the 5 extra Wii songs in, but if you choose to submit those you can't submit any of the non-Wii free DLC, it just serves as a substitution. I know TECHNICALLY speaking you can say this isn't fair because the songs are different (Free ones are probably a tad easier), but we're talking about only 5 songs out of 1670 charts, making up a mere 1.2% of the overall song pool, so it really doesn't matter and we'll keep it that way.

Also hi megallica, I haven't seen you in awhile

As a result of that, we're 1 song short of 360/PS3 peoples, but I don't really care about that. Plus, 1666 sounds better than 1670.

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I've been a big lazyass and haven't done anything with this yet. I'm gonna add a lil' leaderboard now so we see where everyone stands. Also, it would be nice if everyone gave periodic updates to their FC stats so we can keep the leaderboards up to date.

As for challenges, I say we each propose a few and have them go weekly.
Challenge for this week: Half Game FC RB3 on 2 instruments. Rivalry points will be rewarded, 5 for 1st place, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd. Place is decided by first to do this and report it. If three people have not completed this goal by the end of the period, the remaining places will be awarded to whoever is closest, in terms of percentage. This goal will be DUE AT 9:00 PM EST ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH. So you've got 9 days and 9 hours to do it. GO!

Here are some of my other ideas for challenges- reach a certain number of Keys FCs, and race to FGFC RB3 vocals*
*Note- if a lot of people want to race to the FGFC right away, we can do that instead of the goal listed.
[/administrative stuff]

Since my last update I've added:
20 GDRB B
Burn You Down (Free 20) B, V
If I Ain't Got You V
Am I Crazy (Free 7) B
Oh My God K (yay first keys FC in the rivalry)

This brings my total to 604/1670, 36.2%

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No replies for 4 days...I'm assuming no one is interested in the goals or this rivalry at all if no one posts by Wednesday. Epic fail xP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too busy playing to be counting and posting :p

I'll update all my totals on here within the next day though. I like the goals, I already have a half-game FC on bass and maybe maybe I can get vox quickly too, but the engine seems stricter than RB2. Would keys count for that? Even though half-game on keys is only 32?
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUITAR: ( 312/401)
Rock Band 1- 56/58
Rock Band 2- 82/84
Free 20 DLC- 20/20
The Beatles: Rock Band- 44/44
AC/DC Live- 13/18
Lego Rock Band- 45/45
7 Miscellaneous Free DLC- 6/7
Green Day: Rock Band- 43/43
Rock Band 3- 3/82 <-- lol

BASS: (160/402)
Rock Band 1- 57/58
Rock Band 2- 83/84
Free 20 DLC- 20/20
The Beatles: Rock Band- 0/44
AC/DC Live- 0/18
Lego Rock Band- 0/45
7 Miscellaneous Free DLC- 0/7
Green Day: Rock Band- 0/43
Rock Band 3- 0/83

DRUMS: ( 218/401)
Rock Band 1- 35/58
Rock Band 2- 64/84
Free 20 DLC- 17/20
The Beatles: Rock Band- 33/44
AC/DC Live- 8/18
Lego Rock Band- 39/45
7 Miscellaneous Free DLC- 4/7
Green Day: Rock Band- 18/42
Rock Band 3- 0/83

VOCALS: ( 158/403)
Rock Band 1- 55/58
Rock Band 2- 82/84
Free 20 DLC- 19/20 <--- I honestly don't remember if I got the last one or not
The Beatles: Rock Band- 0/44
AC/DC Live- 1/18
Lego Rock Band- 0/45
7 Miscellaneous Free DLC- 1/7
Green Day: Rock Band- 0/43
Rock Band 3- 0/82

KEYS: ( 1/63)
Rock Band 3- 1/63

GRAND TOTAL: ( 849/1670)

:P Might as well join this. Will mess around on keys for a couple more days then back to guitar/bass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: