FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Umloud, SF, Thurs 12/9 (18+) (BIDDING CLOSES 4pm THURS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anamanfan  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In about 30 minutes (Thursday 6:00pm), the Ultimate Band packages will be on sale!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Seg
youhas  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umloud was awesome! Had a fantastic time again this year - so many nutso bands doing so many nutso things. Fantastic. Hope everybody else had as smashing an experience there as we did.

Once again, I failed to explicitly meet any ScoreHero folks who might've been there whom I didn't already know previously. If any other folks out there were parts of various bands, please do let me know, so I can at least halfway attempt to put names to faces. (For reference purposes, I was the doughy dude in the fez for Goat Southeast and the singer sporting a lab coat for Are You There God? It's Me, Zilla.)

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: