FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Flirting With Disaster Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fernando011  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Flirting With Disaster Issue Reply with quote

Yesterday I encountered an issue with Flirting With Disaster. Me(vocals), my friend(Guitar), and brother(drums) were half way through the solo when the game slowed down to the point where it was barely moving. We reset the game and tried again but got the same result. I have the PS2 version of Rock Band. So what I want to know is has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it fixable?

Hope I've explained this well enough.

Edit: Ok, now the note chart freezes when I try to sing creep. I can pause the game and exit but I can't finish the song. Do I have a scratched disk? Or some other problem?
Browntown  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the 360 version but I've never encountered any problems like that. It's probably a scratched disc or something screwy going on inside your PS2.

I realize that probably helps nothing, but I didn't think it was right for this topic to be ignored lol.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: El Browntown
Ihatecompvir  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't play Blitzkrieg Bop, and I only have 3 stars on it, but all the other songs except Pleasure (Pleasure) and Green Grass and High Tides have 5*s or Gold Stars.
Fernando011  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be trading my game in soon. Hopefully that will fix the problem.
TheDynasty2430  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihatecompvir wrote:
I can't play Blitzkrieg Bop, and I only have 3 stars on it, but all the other songs except Pleasure (Pleasure) and Green Grass and High Tides have 5*s or Gold Stars.

Um... completely irrelevant post?

I've never had this happen with my 360 copy of the game, but hopefully its just a bad copy, and a new disc will fix your problems.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 360 version and every now and then my game freezes for a second or two randomly. It happened on my older 360, but when I put the disc in my buddies elite 360 (which he just got in Dec.) it never happened and we played for six hours straight. This lead me to believe that it is just the laser in my 360. If you possibly have an older ps2, maybe that could be the problem?
Hope it helps

Add me on XBox live, TwiztedHeat3
Fernando011  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I have an older PS2 and I think that might be the problem, But I'm not going buy a new one because I'm going to buy a PS3 soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: