FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS3 DLC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billybobjoe1881  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: PS3 DLC Reply with quote

I currently have 1250 songs. How many songs are available including RBN? I am planning on getting caught up in the next month but want to know how close I am. Thanks in advance.
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use http://dlcquickplay.com/ to find out how many tracks you are missing if you really want to complete them all.

The RBN section can be misleading though with some tracks missing, you need to sort it to see all of them which will include all the 360 ones so, you just need to know what is actually available and do your checklist.

You can sort by tracks you don't have and you will see the number you are missing. Then you can go to export and see your total number including disc exports and RBN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: