FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bob Marley's Legend Full Album DLC 9/21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRWhiplash  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HMXThrasher did say in a recent tweet that there will be exciting news over the next few weeks. I'm hoping part of that is that all DLC from the last couple months will have pro features. I really cannot imagine that they would be licensing stuff this close to launch without keys.
Sonic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone has said this, and I know get up stand up has RB3 features, but maybe some of the other songs don't have workable keyboard and/or harmonies, such as no woman no cry.

Although the songs are still a lot of fun!!!! I never thought I would play three little birds. The songs are just, well, Jamming.

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

murph wrote:
DorkmasterFlek wrote:
2. If they are planning to do this, why bother even releasing it this close to RB3? Why not delay it a month and just release it with all the new features?

There is a benefit concert being put on by the Marley family later this week. Maybe they insisted on releasing it this week? I know it's a stretch...but still hoping HMX has an ace up their sleeve.

Yes, I just saw a press release from the Marley family last week about the DLC which mentioned this. It looks like you may be right. They may have insisted that it come out now rather than waiting because of the anniversary concert.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
OCEAT  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be a stretch... but could it be possible that HMX is going to put some sort of import/credit system on this for when we buy this DLC? As in, it'll be "rereleased" with the new features, free to anyone who already bought it?

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: