FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bob Marley's Legend Full Album DLC 9/21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gitarzann  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Finally a DLC announcement that nobody will complain abo- OH WAIT.

This is pretty huge. I mean, I'm not the biggest fan in the world but... it's Bob Marley, man. He was the best at what he did. I find it hard to imagine anyone being unable to find anything they like in his material. But then, this is Scorehero, so yeah.

Complaint = This fucking sucks. Fuck you Harmonix

Not a complaint = Not really my thing but a good week for those who like Marley.... Meh... maybe I'll pick up one or two songs for parties.

It is early though....
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Finally a DLC announcement that nobody will complain abo- OH WAIT.

Unless you consider the fact that people wanted this to be released after rb3 complaints, idk what you're talking about. Comments like mine, aren't complaints either "i'm not a fan of bob marley and i won't be getting anything, however i will acknowledge the fact that this is a great week of dlc."

Besides if i recall, there were none or VERY little amounts of actual complaints during Iron Maiden's week (yes i read all 30 some pages).

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
BengalCP09  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:

Besides if i recall, there were none or VERY little amounts of actual complaints during Iron Maiden's week (yes i read all 30 some pages).

having to go back to this one week, a year ago, doesn't prove your point. I thought a lot of people weren't happy with the amount of live versions, which is actual complaining.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
If we are getting an album that week, what do they have up their sleeve for GH's release the next week?

When have they ever had something up their sleeve the week a GH game comes out?

If you are on Scorehero, put this in your sig. Let's see how many people on ScoreHero are on Scorehero!
BigSnatch  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the select few albums that won't be challenging on Guitar, but I will play repeatedly. Awesome.
Well, no, not really. See, with the banana, you have the choice to eat it soon after buying it, avoiding the rotting situation and enjoying some tasty food while it's fresh. The situation with Bat Country, on the other hand, is venting over an inevitability. It's more like "Death, taxes, and 12-year-olds overplaying Avenged Sevenfold songs online."
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I whole-heartily approve of this announcement!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOBBY
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redemption Song... I'm speechless...
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
puppetmaster  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm really going to be the first person to mention that this album was one of the albums listed in the "possible future dlc leak" thread that's sitting on the same page a few lines down. Damn... we really might be getting some MCR!!! HELLZ YA!

Edit: well maybe first person in this thread, looks like they were already on to it in that thread. I want some mcr. Seriously.
Celeles  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just pooped a little.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BengalCP09 wrote:
b.vicious wrote:

having to go back to this one week, a year ago, doesn't prove your point. I thought a lot of people weren't happy with the amount of live versions, which is actual complaining.

no actually i didn't go back and look at the thread, i remember reading all 30 pages of the thread before the pack came out and there really wasn't any complaining prior to the release.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
Dexterity  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofcourse this album will have RB3 features. Do you really think they are that stupid?

DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dexterity wrote:
Ofcourse this album will have RB3 features. Do you really think they are that stupid?

Honestly, no I don't. Harmonix has been pretty consistently good to us, what with disc exports and keeping the central platform idea secure. However, they have stated repeatedly in interviews thus far that keyboard DLC will be coming the day that RB3 is released and not one day before. They've also said that they have the technical capability to update old DLC, so maybe this is part of some kind of test run in that regard. But it seems pretty evident that this DLC will not have the new features in it as-is.

We've gotten full albums from on-disc singles before. The set up is right on, but the timing sucks. If this album gets no keyboard parts, I will be surprised and very disappointed at their lack of foresight, especially given how close to the release of RB3 we are. I know DLC takes time to work its way through the pipeline, and this was finalized months ago, but we're too close to the release of RB3 for something like this to slip through, especially considering that one of the tracks is on-disc in RB3 and will have the new features. They need to think very carefully about what DLC they're releasing in these last weeks leading up to RB3.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
Bongsrheros  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DorkmasterFlek wrote:
Okay, Dio was one thing. At least there's no keyboard parts in the two singles for this week. The only thing we're missing is the pro guitar charts (which I still really really want) and the bit of harmonies in Holy Diver, and it's just two tracks. But releasing an entire album with strong keyboard parts before RB3 is released? What the hell are they thinking?

Seriously, it's a month until RB3 at that point. We've had on-disc tracks followed by the rest of the album as DLC before, so the setup makes perfect sense. But why release the entire rest of the album a month before the new features come into play? Now we have one track on the album that will be upgraded on day one. If I was a big Bob Marley fan, I'd be pretty pissed at missing out on this for the rest of the album.

Up until this point, they were doing pretty damn good at releasing random stuff that doesn't really need the new features over the summer. I was really hoping they would stick to really non-keyboard/harmony stuff until RB3 actually comes out, and then go nuts.

There's probably a chance that these songs will already have this stuff in the DLC files or will get a patch when RB3 is out, the DLC is gonna be awesome though
BathTub  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if it was needed

from hmxhenry
Quote:
Thanks for the thanks, but as of right now this DLC release is TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED. I mean, it'd be awesome if we could release all of this landmark album from a hugely influential artist, but we HAVEN'T ANNOUNCED ANYTHING YET. As usual, it's not 100% CONFIRMED until we post the DLC announcement at 10am on Friday morning... or until our parent company starts running commercial promos for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: