FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GU Framingham, MA SAT 11/06/10 Rock Band 3 Tournament 1pm!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TopazGrl wrote:
Doesn't look like I can go to this one either :[

Even on the off chance I find someone to cover my shift on Saturday, I'll have only a few days to find a band XP

Maybe next time...

I'm currently band-less, so on the off chance you find someone to cover your shift...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
TopazGrl wrote:
Doesn't look like I can go to this one either :[

Even on the off chance I find someone to cover my shift on Saturday, I'll have only a few days to find a band XP

Maybe next time...

I'm currently band-less, so on the off chance you find someone to cover your shift...

Again, financial issues, need to work... I have the 4pm shift so i might be able to come early again, but I know I can't give a ride back unless we leave at, like, 240...

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my best friends 8th birthday so I won't be able to make this one, sorry guys.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll still be going. My brother's working that Saturday so he won't make it, and both HA and Tobias, can't make it, but GanonMetroid's still going, and it's looking like elitewarrior500 will also be coming down. Looks like we just need a vocalist then. Regardless of how many people come down, it'll still be awesome, and of course we have Papa Gino's to look forward to. I definitely need a break for all the work I've been doing, so I'm really looking forward to this!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so I'm gonna need a ride in the evening to get home; I live in Brighton, so if anyone is going East on 9, if you could get me to the Green Line that's great; the Eliot station is about 13 miles east of GU right along rt 9, so if anyone is going in that direction anyway it might not be too far out of your way (of course if anyone would be returning to Boston, that would be even better, but I'll take what I can get)
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
and both HA and Tobias, can't make it, but GanonMetroid's still going
Actually, Toby not going is news to me and wouldn't you know it there goes my ride.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOBY'S GOING IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah i have no idea why Brock said i couldn't go =p but yea ill be there, the wife will come too! See ya tomorrow guys!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Alright, so I'm gonna need a ride in the evening to get home; I live in Brighton, so if anyone is going East on 9, if you could get me to the Green Line that's great; the Eliot station is about 13 miles east of GU right along rt 9, so if anyone is going in that direction anyway it might not be too far out of your way (of course if anyone would be returning to Boston, that would be even better, but I'll take what I can get)

Yeah. I'm hoping to arrive there at 11 or 1130, but who knows. I talked with my manager and, while i can't be there the whole time, he said I can get to work 1-2 hours late. I'll probably stay 'til about 415 tho.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so elite ended up not being able to make it, so right now we need either a drummer or a guitarist/bassist. Tobias will be vocals, I'll either be guitar or bass, and GanonMetroid will be either drums or guitar. Anyone currently without a band and want to be a temporary 4th member of vVv Adrenaline?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Okay, so elite ended up not being able to make it, so right now we need either a drummer or a guitarist/bassist. Tobias will be vocals, I'll either be guitar or bass, and GanonMetroid will be either drums or guitar. Anyone currently without a band and want to be a temporary 4th member of vVv Adrenaline?

:| And I was soooooo close to being able to go too

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving now to meet Ganon and head on over, see ya around 1230ish!
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving in like 15 minutes. Should be there between 12 and 12:30 if I don't hit traffic, which I shouldn't at this time but weirder things have happened. See you all there!!

Edit: and be sure to remind me who you are on SH since I'm absolutely terrible at remembering people that I don't see or talk to on a somewhat regular basis (in this case, pretty muh everyone except for Tobias and Ganon .).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see everyone!
Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:

FFFUUUUUUUUUU.... there goes my dream come true

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: