FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GU Framingham, MA SAT 11/06/10 Rock Band 3 Tournament 1pm!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, I should be there. I'll be mainly a replacement unless we wanna make another SH band. Either way, I'm bringing my real guitar for kicks. Also, Jamie, will you have the Mustang guitar? If so, is there a way to try it out?

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
TopazGrl  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting doubtful that I'll be able to go to this :/

I'm starting my new job on tuesday and don't want to ask for this day off since I have to ask to have 11/9 off for jury duty XP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw crap, actually I may not be able to go either. I work on saturdays and I can reschedule, but I'm already going to be out of town the previous saturday (going to the Rally to Restore Sanity in DC) so I don't want to have to take off two weeks in a row. We'll see.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104834

There's a lot of talk for a tournament a month and a half away, but this is only a couple weeks away!! I'm definitely going, and lsapg09 will be making the trip from NJ for this, so it should definitely be fun!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in case you missed it... the GH Tournament at GU is gonna be a fun day!

Check it out

Oct 9th

So we are also having 2 other events this day at GU as well so maybe you guys will show up early and enter!!!

12p Air Hockey Tournament $5
1p NBA Jam Tournament 2v2 $10 a Team You can play with just 1 player but it's still $10. This is on the new XBOX 360 version that is coming out.

3p Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

This is a different event! Rock Band 3 is still happening that this thread is about too!
eddaket  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAGE. I can't go to this either. Philly Invitational for Laser Tag is the same weekend D:
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maaaaaaan no one is gonna come to this. Can the date be changed so it's not as sparsely attended as the last tournament? Or is there a silent majority of people who are coming but haven't said anything
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just seems to happen with every single event, tournament and get together. It's announced, over 8999 people talk about how they're definitely going and can't wait, the date gets closer, and all of a sudden something comes up (sometime that "something" isn't even important). It's just how the word works unfortunately. I'll still definitely be going to both this one AND the GH one in October. Can't wait!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah seriously guys just blow off whatever else you're supposed to be doing and do this instead.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
TopazGrl  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GanonMetroid wrote:
Yeah seriously guys just blow off whatever else you're supposed to be doing and do this instead.

:P If only blowing off work without consequences was an option.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TopazGrl wrote:
GanonMetroid wrote:

Aye. I'm poor, I need to work. I can probably re-schedule my work to Sunday though, but I understand if Topaz can't come.

However, eddaket needs to blow off laser tag. I mean seriously, laser tag? That's still a thing?

PS: I still would love if someone could give me a ride to/from, I live in Boston. kthanks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
TopazGrl wrote:
GanonMetroid wrote:

Aye. I'm poor, I need to work. I can probably re-schedule my work to Sunday though, but I understand if Topaz can't come.

However, eddaket needs to blow off laser tag. I mean seriously, laser tag? That's still a thing?

PS: I still would love if someone could give me a ride to/from, I live in Boston. kthanks

I can always give you a ride again if I can get the full day off.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll def be there this time =o (rb3)
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK so if you are worried about not having enough turn out....

We will work with what we have to run a full band tournament.... and time permitting we will do

$5 Pro Keys and a
$5 Pro Guitar

Side Tournaments for fun.
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Pro Keys!

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: