FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tampa FL RB3 launch party at my place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icemage  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Tampa FL RB3 launch party at my place Reply with quote

I'm planning a small 2-day party at my house Oct. 26-27 (Tuesday and Wednesday). I'll be picking up Rock Band 3 at a midnight launch with the keyboard bundle for PS3.

If you live in West/Central Florida and are interested in attending, please post here or send me a PM.

Already have a couple people who are interested in attending. I've got a spare bedroom and a living room couch for crash space if you want to stay overnight.

Stuff you should know:

Ground rules:

- I don't drink but I'm tolerant if people want to, but BYOB if you want to do so.

- I don't smoke and if you do, please do it outside. I've got a pool deck that's very comfortable, accessible from most parts of the house.

- Since I assume someone will be bringing alcohol of some sort, perhaps lots of it, minors who require permission from parents must abide by any rules that their parents stipulate regarding drinking and/or smoking.

- No controlled substances of any kind (no, not even weed). In the privacy of your home, great - not in the privacy of mine, please!

So what do you get in exchange for all this slavish devotion to rules if you come?

- Full Rock Band 3 setup with 2 Stratocaster guitars, 3 mics, an Ion drum kit, and a keyboard.

- Nearly all DLC available on PSN, minus about two dozen tracks.

- PS3 with 60+ games beyond RB3 if people want to switch up at any time.

- Hang out with some of the best rhythm gamers in Florida!

Players of any difficulty are welcome. Minors are OK too, but I insist on speaking with your parents first.

I'll keep this thread updated as my plans finalize. Hope to see some of you for the launch of RB3!
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm moving down to Orlando in the next two weeks, and plan on picking up RB3 at launch. Depending on my class schedule, if I'm free, I'd love to make the drive to Tampa to attend this.
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
iTzAeroMaiden  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved from Orlando not too long ago. Unfortunately, I'm in a different state now (Texas lol). Otherwise, I'd gladly make it.

Who knows? If I'm in town during that time (and I've been making arrangements to visit family during that time for a while now), I'll be more than happy to stop by.
Icemage  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Party is still on track, so if you're going to be in the neighborhood by all means drop me a line!

6 weeks until RB3 releases!
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Myers here. I'll see what I can do.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
grizzlymaze  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!! You dont know me but I'm also a rock band addict from Tampa. I am a singer too - wouldnt want to be fighting you for the mic all night but maybe I'll be able to swing by and meet you!!
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grizzlymaze wrote:
Hi!! You dont know me but I'm also a rock band addict from Tampa. I am a singer too - wouldnt want to be fighting you for the mic all night but maybe I'll be able to swing by and meet you!!

Why would you need to be fighting anyone for the microphone? I've got lots, and RB3 supports 3-part harmonies.

I'll send you a PM!
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to make it, we need to spend another night in bed together, that 1 night stand in Atlantic City is still pissing me off.
crash13  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I have school on those days. I like in Sanford and it also takes a while to get down there.
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KirbySH wrote:
I'll try to make it, we need to spend another night in bed together, that 1 night stand in Atlantic City is still pissing me off.

LOL.

For those that don't understand the inside joke, what happens in Atlantic City doesn't always stay in Atlantic City.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=630071150464
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go, 2 days before midnight launch, and 3 days before the party!

I'll be sending out PMs to people that were interested in attending to confirm telephone numbers and addresses, and will be monitoring this thread in case more people decide to come at the last minute or anyone has additional questions.
djdatatec  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Was actually looking for more people to add! Reply with quote

I am a bemani-style gamer and my addiction to Guitar Games started during Guitar Freaks.

I also have about 1200 Songs on Rock Band 3 and if your ever interested in playing let me know!

My PSN Name is: "Ew00kie" the 00 are zeroes.

I do play an awful lot so just let me know.
djdatatec  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Was actually looking for more people to add! Reply with quote

I am a bemani-style gamer and my addiction to Guitar Games started during Guitar Freaks.

I also have about 1200 Songs on Rock Band 3 and if your ever interested in playing let me know!

My PSN Name is: "Ew00kie" the 00 are zeroes.

I do play an awful lot so just let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: