FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Weekly-Drum-Challenges-R-Us: It's ALIVE!!! Read latest post!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i would be joining the A division. Thanks so much for letting me join! also, 1 question. If i 4* wahnthac on my passing run, does that 1 run count for both goals?
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
doobers  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't own PTTS
And I am not gonna re-do Almost Easy.

<-------NEWEST
I am a 'Debbie Downer.'
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I get overlooked? I'd like to sign up for Set B.
EDIT: I do have Lego, but other than that I don't have much DLC. I have the free songs though.
Bmad965  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join level B. I'm fine with any of the DLC you listed or any fun drum songs really.

Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Painkiller: HUGE choke at the end lol but i've fced so it's all good
This is Exile: I used to be good at this song....
Panic Attack: Worst i've done on this in awhile
Colony of Birchmen: took 3 tries to re-fc
Give it All: 1st try easy re-fc
Visions: pretty darn good for not having played it since i golded it (15k off gold)

In other news, I will attempt wahnthac later

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prequel to the Sequel
Shoulder to the Plow
Painkiller
Bad scores on all.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great to see you guys making such progress! I have updated the OP with all of your guys' new goal accomplishments, and here is the leader boards at the time of this post:

(Player Name): (Goals accomplished)

Level A

Carltheshredder: 6
Master-Tesuch: 4
GQD: 1

Level B

doobers: 6
smileymaster: 5
FurySH: 3
Bmad965: 3

Didn't include people with a score of zero for time's sake, but I'm sure that everyone will have a few more goal's done before long.

Speaking of which, I am now off to grab one or two more....This is Exile won't be hard if I can just hit enough OD's, and PainKiller is definitely manageable, as long as I don't choke it up too much in the end.

smileymaster: Lol, typo fail, my bad.

ProffessorJoe wrote:
Yes i would be joining the A division. Thanks so much for letting me join! also, 1 question. If i 4* wahnthac on my passing run, does that 1 run count for both goals?

Yes it does, good luck with the pass =]

malkieriking: Sorry for the oversight, you have been added.

Bmad965: Welcome to the rivalry =]

Carltheshredder: HOLY BAWLS. Lol, very nice! If I'm not mistaken, I think you're now in the lead. Great job!

smileymaster: Very nice, you're now in second place for Level B

EDIT: Just passed This is Exile first try. Score suuuuuuuuucks, but I just needed to take the repeting patterns into practice, then I can get at least 4.5 stars.......5 stars will take some work though x___x

Here's the pic:

Also did a few runs of Colony of Birchmen. Amazingly, the FC seems really close. Haven't played it in ages, but was getting consistent -3's in easy parts.....guess it will just take some grinding. I'll check out Give it all, not sure how hard the fills are for me now, but the FC is certainly possible.

EDIT 2: Just got Visions 5 star again, only took 3 runs, thankfully. Easy miss in outro, and other easy miss in slow blasts. An optimal run for me would be an FC outside half the med blasts, all the fast blasts, and one or two of the weird fills. Need to work on my OD too, but I'm happy with this for now

EDIT 3: Hmmm, just passed WaHNTHAC again, this time for the 4 star goal (my pass for last week's goal was done last week, so I had to do it again for this week. Basically if I had needed to GS a song for this week, and I ended up FC'ing it this week, if the next week's goal was to FC it I would have to Re-FC for it to count for the second week). The score is horrrrrrible, but I'm happy with the 4 star for now. And of course, it was on the other runs where I failed that I FC'ed the first blast in Verse 1A......ugh........x___x

Pic........

Also looked up the path for Panic attack and did a run. What worries me is that I only got 390k with the right path, and not that many easy misses. Looks like I'll have to get super good at Odd Riff to get this GS.........damn it......hate that part x__________________________x

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!

Last edited by Master-Tesuch on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sightread LTBR, result:

Have to give some more effort on everything else. I played SttP and failed about 20% through, same with Visions. I can do PttS, and Get Clean is possible as well. Don't think I have Constant Motion though. I doubt Almost Easy will happen for many if any of the B levelers.
Bmad965  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Bmad965: 6

As nice as that would be, I've only got 3 for you so far.

ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the pics for my goals. Got them all done today

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe wins. i cant compete with this lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Didn't think I'd ever get 30% through, but scraped my way through.
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work guys! OP has been updated, Proffessor Joe now leads Level A, and doobers is leading Level B.

Bmad: Sorry about that! Fixed it, so we should be accurate now. If you guys notice that I forgot to check one of your goals as accomplished, or if I've missed something else, just let me know. The OP is going to get bigger and nastier, and harder to manage, so extra sets of eyes would help make sure that everything is run smoothly.

ProffessorJoe: Hot damn, son. Very impressive, I might have to add an extra hard goal just to give me something to work on long term, and for you to have something to sweat over for a week or two. =P

Carltheshredder: Lol, relax, I'm sure that we can give Joe a run for his money if we don't give up now. Have some faith, mi amigo

malkierking: Well done! I remember the first time I made if far into the song, quite a scary thing, isn't it?

And I worked more on Panic Attack today, and I think I found a sticking that will give me the extra points I need, let's just hope I don't choke up the outro x___x. The FC's are going to be a little tough as well, seeing as Colony of Birchmen is more than chokeable, and the Give it All rolls are going to be a pain in the neck to hit both in a real run. Just takes practice, I guess...

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont believe i will ever make it to joe's level as i dont have that much time or motivation lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:
i dont believe i will ever make it to joe's level as i dont have that much time or motivation lol

You are actually quite a bit ahead of my level
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 3 of 44

Jump to: