FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Request: TB:RB tiers/harmonies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
espher  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Request: TB:RB tiers/harmonies Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm trying to put together a quick little spreadsheet for a get together on Friday with a list of all of the songs I've got, along with difficulties and harmony parts (for Green Day/Beatles).

The problem I'm having right now is that I can't seem to find a good difficulty tier list for the TB:RB tracks, or the number of harmonies, and since my disc is already at my friend's place, I can't boot the game up to check.

I'm assuming most of the difficulties at http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/music are correct, though offhand it looks like a couple are wrong (Her Majesty lists the medley's difficulties, and Drive My Car had different tiering than one of the vids I looked at while trying to find harmony parts), and it of course does not list the # of vocal parts.

I've tried looking for this information online and I cannot seem to find a reliable or complete source. If you know where I can find it, great. If someone just wants to boot the game up and at least note difficulties that are different from the TB:RB website, even that would help, since I can use it for the rest.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit:

Well, after some digging, I managed to snag all the harmony parts thanks to S1ckH4nds' DLC vids and someone's setlist scroll, as well as all the difficulties for the core game songs. I also used corporalgregg's vids to get the individual instrument tiers for the three DLC albums, so all I need is full band tiers for the below:

A Day in the Life
All You Need Is Love
Because
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite
Fixing a Hole
Girl
Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End
In My Life
Lovely Rita
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Michelle
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
Nowhere Man
Oh! Darling
Polythene Pam / She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Run for Your Life
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
She's Leaving Home
Sun King / Mean Mr. Mustard
The End
The Word
Think for Yourself
Wait
What Goes On
When I'm Sixty-Four
Within You Without You
You Never Give Me Your Money
You Won't See Me

Last edited by espher on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
espher  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I got all the harmony parts and the core game instrument difficulty tiers. So all I need is the DLC difficulties.

The official website was wrong on so many songs... :3
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
qirex  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawigi to the rescue

i think that's what you're looking for -- you can fiddle around with the drop-downs if it's not
espher  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ha!

Look at that. Just what I needed.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: