FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The last two phrases of Jailbreak (Live) (AC/DC) broken?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: The last two phrases of Jailbreak (Live) (AC/DC) broken? Reply with quote

So, recently I started my goal to FC the AC/DC Live Track Pack on vocals and bass. Obviously, I wanted to get the really hard/annoying songs out of the way first, so for my second vocals FC, I'm going for Jailbreak, because of it's annoying length. I decided to do a few full runs just to make sure I have minimum chokes after the first half, but I noticed that it seems impossible to hit the last two phrases (they are entirely pitched until the very end of the phrase, which ends in a "whoa", which is a talkie). I fill up almost the entire pie with the pitched lines, but not quite enough to get an awesome, and the talkies do not make it move any farther. I've tried everything, singing it earlier, later, making random noise, speaking it, nothing works. Does anybody have any tips for this, or is it entirely broken? (By the way, I'm playing this on the disk because I am playing on the Wii, and you cannot import anything to RB2.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I played that pack on Wii and had no issue with Jailbreak at all.
Have you tried lowering the sensitivity and shouting?

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried turning the sensitivity down to the middle and all the way and making as much noise as I can, and I also tried turning it up all the way and blowing in the mic or whispering, using my normal voice and everything, they just don't work. This is really pissing me off, I wanted to get the pack FC, but I don't know if it's even possible.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/Necro, I'm aware, but I'd like to get this addressed, too.

Right now I've been working on AC/DC MVox as I'm heading toward 100 FGFCs before my birthday on May 2nd, and the only two songs I have left are Jailbreak and For Those About to rock (Because I want to try and get For Those last). I've gotten to the 2nd-to-last phrase 3 times to date so far, and all of them have done the same thing B-Fuzz mentioned--not quite filling up and registering "Strong" instead of "awesome". I have not tried Joe's suggestion of lowering sensitivity for it, but in two deviations from B-Fuzz's explanation, I had no trouble on Easy despite not really changing anything (other than the timing window for Medium, but that doesn't really apply for talkies, so...) (And yes, i have the FGFC on easy), and the last phrase I've been able to get the two times I didn't restart after missing the penult phrase.

I would really like to close out the FGFC by the end of the week, so any help would be appreciated.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is strange, and I can't say for sure since I haven't played the song myself, but there is a relatively common glitch that seems to happen maybe 2% of the time where on any song, the talkies will completely break, and very rarely can they be fixed by SCREAMING VERY LOUDLY INTO THE MIC, or just by quitting and reloading the song. If it is glitched, I might suggest trying to vibrato the phrase to get it to fill faster, use two microphones at the same time (works on the glitched 99% phrase in Creepin' Up the Backstairs), or by upping the mic volume and screaming into the mic.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtreme2252 wrote:
This is strange, and I can't say for sure since I haven't played the song myself, but there is a relatively common glitch that seems to happen maybe 2% of the time where on any song, the talkies will completely break, and very rarely can they be fixed by SCREAMING VERY LOUDLY INTO THE MIC, or just by quitting and reloading the song. If it is glitched, I might suggest trying to vibrato the phrase to get it to fill faster, use two microphones at the same time (works on the glitched 99% phrase in Creepin' Up the Backstairs), or by upping the mic volume and screaming into the mic.

Um... I think they're talking about playing the AC/DC Track Pack using the actual track pack disc, so they'll be operating off of the Rock Band 1 vocals engine.

RB1 didn't have the random talky glitch, it just had crazy talky mechanics, period.

I don't think I ever even spun up the disc for AC/DC TP in my PS3, but you could always use the plastic bag trick to try and force the talkies to register.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're completely broken. I played the pack on the Wii and wanted to FPFC it, but Jaibreak stopped me.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: