FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band ScoreHero no longer active?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: Rock Band ScoreHero no longer active? Reply with quote

It seems that several people here have either moved to Customs Creators, or just simply abandoned this place altogether.

Does this mean that the site will be taken down? Or is it possible that Rock Band ScoreHero can offer something that other sites do not? Just curious. I would like to know the future of this site, and if it's possible to bring back interest to it.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will never be what it used to be 7-8 years ago but there's still lots of score inputs and dlc are added weekly to the database.

But it's something i'm very curious to know too. although if JCirri plans to move away from it, singe will take over according to some posts made months ago (can't find it).

I can't phantom this site closing, it'll be a pain to know.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is there's tons of broken links in the customs database but JC doesn't want them deleted. Makes it hard to find the working ones.
People are also pissy that we don't allow customs of DLC that has been released.

But as far as I know JC doesn't have any plans to go anywhere nor have the site go anywhere. I only said that if the day ever came that JC was no longer interested in running it, I would if I could, because I don't ever want it to go away.
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@singemfrc I'm with you on that last point.
HarvHouHacker  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing what I can to bring interest back to Rock Band ScoreHero. With my Rock Band Customs Discord, I'm already suggesting threads from this site, including my own.

I frequent the Software section, so expect to see me more often there. My focus is Wii/vWii custom songs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: