FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Breakdown of 0 Songs Un-FCed (RBN Megamix 01 FCed)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Breakdown of 0 Songs Un-FCed (RBN Megamix 01 FCed) Reply with quote

Short List of un-FCed Songs:

All songs currently FCed

FCed Songs:

1) Inside Out by Eve 6

In the Rock Band 2 version, there is a broken talkie at 3:08. Unlike other broken talkies, or talkies that are hard to hit. There is simply no data programmed into it. There has been no way so far to able to combo this talkie in the RB2 engine. However "unrealdude" managed to get his hands on Rock Band 3 one month early and the talkie is fixed in this engine.

First FCed by unrealdude on 9/29/10
Picture
Picture 2

2) Rock Band Network Megamix 01 by Various Artists

Series of broken talkies beginning at "Everyone I Know Is an Alcoholic" that not only make this song Un-FCable but also impassible. It was impassible for almost 2 months until it was re-released.

First FCed by inv4der on 10/23/10
Picture

Last edited by TimEbaysball on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tndrwarrior77 PSN Name: tndrwarrior77 Wii Friend Code: 103306957034
murderur69  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hack the game lol
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: murderer96 PSN Name: murderur69
zage1337  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think finding World Peace is significantly easier than FCing this song. If there is no data programmed into it I doubt this song will ever be fc'd.

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't see any reason for this thread to exist. Inside Out will never, EVER be FCed, nor will Alive (Live) on something other than Wii, unless they get re-released with new charts or RB3 fixes them or something like that. The other un-FCed lists exist to track progress and stuff like that, there will be no progress made on Inside Out.

Also, (although I understand what it means) having an "All Vocal Songs FC" banner in your sig while OPing a "Un-FCed vocal songs" thread makes you look pretty silly, Tim -_-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
I really don't see any reason for this thread to exist. Inside Out will never, EVER be FCed, nor will Alive (Live) on something other than Wii, unless they get re-released with new charts or RB3 fixes them or something like that. The other un-FCed lists exist to track progress and stuff like that, there will be no progress made on Inside Out.

Also, (although I understand what it means) having an "All Vocal Songs FC" banner in your sig while OPing a "Un-FCed vocal songs" thread makes you look pretty silly, Tim -_-

The purpose of this thread is to let unaware people know that there is in-fact an Un-FCed vocal song. Also in a rare case that another song in the future does go Un-FCed.

Another thing is; I don't know if you've ever been to my stream or not but I have my stats kept in the top left corner of the stream and for vocals it will always have 1 FC short of my total songs played. You wouldn't believe how often people ask which song is the one you haven't FCed. Now I can point them to this thread without explaining each time.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would guess that RB3 will somehow magically "fix" all the broken talkies, possibly by making all talkies more or less auto-score (since they pretty much do that now anyway, aside from broken ones).

Hopefully we'll see the end of One Way or Another / This Afternoon / Cherry Bomb stupidity while they're at it.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:

The purpose of this thread is to let unaware people know that there is in-fact an Un-FCed vocal song. Also in a rare case that another song in the future does go Un-FCed.

Another thing is; I don't know if you've ever been to my stream or not but I have my stats kept in the top left corner of the stream and for vocals it will always have 1 FC short of my total songs played. You wouldn't believe how often people ask which song is the one you haven't FCed. Now I can point them to this thread without explaining each time.

Ahh, okay! That makes sense. I have been in your stream a few times but I never did notice that. Now that you explain it I totally see the function of this thread. It probably won't be posted in often, because really HMX is the only thing that can make "progress" on this song by fixing it, but yeah, I see the function now. Thanks for the explanation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointless thread is pointless.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerfoot32 wrote:
Pointless post is pointless.

Fixed it for you.
On topic, is there literally no data programmed into the space where the last word is?
And slightly off topic, but relevant: How do you hit the talkie in This Afternoon by Nickelback? I don't have the song, but I'm tempted to get it for the challenge.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
Kerfoot32 wrote:
Pointless post is pointless.

Fixed it for you.
On topic, is there literally no data programmed into the space where the last word is?
And slightly off topic, but relevant: How do you hit the talkie in This Afternoon by Nickelback? I don't have the song, but I'm tempted to get it for the challenge.

As far as anybody has seen, nobody has been able to budge the pie whatsoever on the talkie on Inside Out so it's assumed to have no data programmed in it.

This Afternoon is probably really tricky if you don't have a headset. If you have a headset like me just turn sensitivity all the way up and blow as loud as you can on that section.

Here's a video of me FCing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptmqCwK_nFk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
I would guess that RB3 will somehow magically "fix" all the broken talkies, possibly by making all talkies more or less auto-score (since they pretty much do that now anyway, aside from broken ones).

Pretty sure I've seen Beatles/GD-style talkies in the preview videos.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not OUR fault that the Wii version of Alive (Live) was released LATER than the 360/PS3 versions.

I hate it when people find something to argue over just for the sake of arguing.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
It's not OUR fault that the Wii version of Alive (Live) was released LATER than the 360/PS3 versions.

It's not our fault HMX won't fix it.
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is saying that it's anyone's fault, so don't bump a month-old thread just to complain about nothing.

In useful news, the most recent issue of GameInformer has a RB3 preview spread. Most of it is about the pro guitar and keys, but there's a short blurb about vox

Todd Baker wrote:
In addition to the three-part harmony detection, we have improved the way we detect and score non-pitched vocal parts, we have improved the overall gain stage, and we've added a pitch correction option

Todd Baker is the director of hardware at HMX. Clearly the important part of this quote, as far as this thread is concerned, is "improved the way we detect and score non-pitched [talky] parts" so we'll have to keep an eye on that and see if it's for new songs only, or if old songs like Inside Out are retroactively fixed.
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: