FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
080710 Game Underground Rock Band Full Band Tournament MASS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the general rule in these types of things is that advantages such as double bass or non-stock instruments are allowed as long as the other team is allowed to use them as well.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
eddaket  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Right now Ganon and me need two people. A drummer and a vocalist. Topaz has some issues that are making her unable to go. Ganon has another band option right now, so (assuming I understand the rules correctly) our drummer and vocalist can't be in another band.

So... um.. Help?

If there's a band that needs a guitarist/bassist, I can join that and Ganon can just do the other band, that would work for me. I can't drum because of my foot right now, so I would need to play guitar or bass.
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would make 100 things 100 times easier if I just didn't go on Saturday. Eddaket can be in the band that I was acting as a stand-in for.

Don't have too much fun you kids.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
eddaket  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GanonMetroid wrote:
I think it would make 100 things 100 times easier if I just didn't go on Saturday. Eddaket can be in the band that I was acting as a stand-in for.

If it's okay with MasterNobody, I guess that works. You better go to the next one ganon.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
GanonMetroid wrote:

If it's okay with MasterNobody, I guess that works. You better go to the next one ganon.

Sounds lovely to me. Shame the way the numbers worked out and that Topaz can't come. We originally had 11 SHers trying to make 3 bands, and with two dropouts (my original bassist Brumm009 and Topaz) we're left with 9 people, too bad we don't have an extra spot. Hoping we'll see you at a tourney in the future, Ganon.

So here are the two lineups for the bands, as things stand now.

SH Band Awesome-O's: Garra, 2003421, Deathwish, bclare
Death by Cowbell featuring the honorable Eddaket: Eddaket, MasterNobody, ERBiC, HyadesD4

Barring any super random epic bands showing up, this should be a two horse race. Good luck everyone!

PS Ganon- I would check your inbox on Saturday morning, my friends have tendencies to mess things up at the last minute.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
SH Band Awesome-O's: Garra, 2003421, Deathwish, bclare
Death by Cowbell featuring the honorable Eddaket: Eddaket, MasterNobody, ERBiC, HyadesD4

Barring any super random epic bands showing up, this should be a two horse race. Good luck everyone!

What....We'rein a GH5 rivalry and you can't even remember my UN??? =P
This is getting better and better by the second. I just hope I can sightread well enough to helpmake it close.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
eddaket  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh while I am thinking of it. Does anyone have a 360 guitar they wouldn't mind me using? I'm all lolps3 and junk so I can't bring my own. I'll play literally any guitar so long as it's reliable/doesn't drop notes, etc. I won't break it I promise. It may end up in multiple pieces, but when I rage I tend to take into consideration the locations of the circuit boards inside the guitar and rage around them.

Obviously joking, I only rage in private
Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh while I am thinking of it. Does anyone have a 360 guitar they wouldn't mind me using? I'm all lolps3 and junk so I can't bring my own. I'll play literally any guitar so long as it's reliable/doesn't drop notes, etc. I won't break it I promise. It may end up in multiple pieces, but when I rage I tend to take into consideration the locations of the circuit boards inside the guitar and rage around them.

As long as I don't have to stand in for guitar for some other band, you can use my guitar. It's a les paul, works great.

Hope everything is good for tomorrow, looking forward to it! And btw, do any of the members in my band want to exchange any sort of information? How am going to find you guys lol. Names or cell numbers? Let me know .

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish91 wrote:
eddaket wrote:

As long as I don't have to stand in for guitar for some other band, you can use my guitar. It's a les paul, works great.

Hope everything is good for tomorrow, looking forward to it! And btw, do any of the members in my band want to exchange any sort of information? How am going to find you guys lol. Names or cell numbers? Let me know .

I'm getting a ride from 2003041; you might want to take notice if you see a guy in a RB shirt and a guy in a GH shirt arriving together.

And I'm also bringing a 360 LP and an xplorer, so my bandmates can use them if necessary, and I'm willing to let eddaket use a guitar too as long as he keeps his rage under control

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
I'm getting a ride from 2003041; you might want to take notice if you see a guy in a RB shirt and a guy in a GH shirt arriving together.

Well, you know, I wore my RB shirts too early and I wanted to wear a special shirt to the event and that was the only one that's vague enough to be included in both series.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I guess I'm going to be that guy who DOESN'T wear his rb2 shirt . Anyway, I'll probably be wearing my purple James Madison T-shirt. Hope this goes ok lol.

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
eddaket  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've met bclare and I'm pretty sure I've met Gaara at a past tourny so I'll know who they are (of course neither of them are in by band lol). I'll be wearing a shirt with some design on the front and I kinda look like this.

In fact I may actually wear that shirt, lol.

ALSO, Any guitar you guys wanna let me use is fine. LPs are good (not ps3 ones, those are bad) and xplorers are decent enough that I would use one. I've used bclare's Motley Crue guitar before, so I know that works :p
HyadesD4  

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'd love to help you out considering that you're joining our band, but we have enough guitar troubles ourselves. Mostly thanks to sketchy strumbars on GH guitars, we're down to... one function Xplorer. I'll bring my own GH5tar, it usually works when you're nice to it.

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably be wearing a guitar hero shirt...Eddaket has seen me before but I had a long flowing mane of hair....so now I have a short haircut, red hair.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyadesD4 wrote:
I'll bring my own GH5tar, it usually works when you're nice to it.

By which he means it doesn't work at all.
Eddaket, just so you know, if (by which I mean when) we win this thing, I'm making that jpeg from your Can't Be Tamed video my avatar for the next month, at the very least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: