FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
An Interesting and Unforeseen Problem...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDR  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: An Interesting and Unforeseen Problem... Reply with quote

A few weeks ago I fixed my red drum with the penny fix and it was working perfectly. The red drum was the only drum that was unresponsive and until today my playing has been great and I've even conquered the Expert drum tour. Just a few minutes ago I sat down to play and play maybe three or four songs when I started missing notes in the middle of a really straightforward drum beat. I exited the song to try and find out what was wrong when low and behold I discovered that when I would hit my yellow pad it would register a red pad hit as well. Also, my blue will register a red hit if I hit it towards the outside rim of the pad. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they could share some insight on how I might go about fixing it.
GDR  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore this post. After opening my red drum I found that one of the screws holding the orange piece in place came unscrewed and that is probably how the other pads vibrations were picked up by the red pad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: