FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ShadoWolf: Closer to RB2 FG GS - Chop Suey GS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Ha really? I sure as hell don't have that FC. Nice job.
if you can FC this then you can DEFINITELY FC TBRB.
SLACKER
xGaberadex wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
I'm counting on you for the FGFC next update...
Good job on Prostitute nonetheless!

Sorry! Here's something to edge me ever closer to it, although I've now discovered that Fire Your Guns (Live) is a pain The struggle continues!
malkieriking wrote:
I think you're either overestimating the difficulty of Beatles guitar, or underestimating the difficulty of a lot of other stuff. Either way, that's a nice set of goals right there but they're all very doable.

By the way, nice FC.
Two likely possibilities Thanks!
BeachBum187 wrote:
Nice bass FCs dude Some of those AC/DC's aren't easy in the slightest.
Thanks! This one in particular was a bitch, but it'll be Let There Be Rock (Live) that does me in
Hobo111 wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
I could take requests, I suppose, kinda like Hobo did.
FC Don't Fear The Reaper.
Done it on guitar, does that count?

This was more annoying that I thought it would be. Reverse choked it in a BQP with Geeg, and thought that I needed to get it soon to prevent a mental block, like I have on WtP. Next run, I FCed. also did High Voltage (Live), so I'm up to 5 done now

Anyone know what the NPS of Fire Your Guns (Live) is? It's tripping me up much more than it should
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very 1337 note streak there.

Nice job, now get the FGFC. It's well within your reach.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking: Thanks! Sorry, too!

So, I'd like to apologise for not including a FGFC in this update Something will fall soon, I promise!

But I picked up TBRB again, and got a couple of sweet FCs on that.

First time past the intro

Also got A Hard Day's Night and The End, but didn't think they were picture-worthy. That puts me up to 5 counted FCs in Beatles, as I got SPLHCB/WALHFMF yonks ago before losing my game.

Still, I'm not calling this FGFC possible till I get one/both of the Big Two (Taxman/I Me Mine). Bass is probably easy enough, I'll work on that during the week, so expect that done in about a year
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep up the good work on these accomplishments and many more
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh yes, TB:RB, such a fun game.

Oh, and such a very good job, ShadoWolf.
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably sad that it took me a minute to figure out what SPLHCB/WALHFMF was, but I did eventually.

Anyways, in my opinion you just FCed the hardest song in the game! Revolution was stupid hard for me. The End is cool as well, and Dig a Pony can be annoying. The FGFC is possible, and you will get it. Just give it a year and a half!

ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr0z3nPizzzaking: Thanks guys!

ShadoWolf wrote:
So, I'd like to apologise for not including a FGFC in this update Something will fall soon, I promise!

I haven't had much time to play since I last updated, but I did get one cool thing:

This took far less time than expected, just need a method for Taxman, and to stop choking/reverse choking Back in the U.S.S.R (seriously, 10 times!)

I found first position really helpful for the chord change, it worked wonders for my consistency.

Oh, and I've got about a quarter of Beatles Bass done, so watch out for that. Although I don't think I'll get much done next week, I'm over my mate's for the Euros most of next week

Also, if you want to see my better FCs in "real time", drop me a follow on Twitter (@Varnyham) /whoringmyselfout
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job on the recent accomplishment by the way
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job! I see you are getting the harder songs out of the way first.
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fr0z3nPizzzaking: Thanks guys!

oicwatudidthere. You're welcome, man.

Oh, and:

DeftrockX3 wrote:
FGFC by tomorrow or GTFO.

ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK TAXMAN

(also cheers guys, I'm so sorry this didn't happen. Up to 42 though. Get Back was easy once I figured out the strumming bursts, Back in the U.S.S.R. was a bitch though, like 20 misses in solo 2, and another 20 runs to get to it. I'll put the pictures up soon )

Won't be able to play till after the weekend, too, so nothing'll happen till then I'm so close to so much, too! (Beatles G/B, GDRB B, ACDC B + more)

Playing Beatles also seems to make me sharper for RB3, as the graphics look sharper(?), which is a nice side effect
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Taxman and what? I'm guessing Revolution, because I thought that was the hardest song in the game. Either way, 42 is nice in such a short time. Good luck on the last 2 songs, I guess Taxman requires an element of luck as well as fretting skills.

FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop slacking and FGFC this...or I'll turn your FB picture into a massive brony image.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Accomplishments folder

A lot closer to RB2 FGGS - I think only Visions will really trouble me in the long run. Also hello I'm still alive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: