FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ShadoWolf: Closer to RB2 FG GS - Chop Suey GS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Pizzza!

2/18 (T.N.T. is the other, but the FGFC should be ez aside from Hells' Bells and Let There Be Rock (Live))

This was a small grind, just a small thing to let you guys know I'm not dead Also showing you a small goal of mine. (and showing that this doesn't need to be on the top 100 bass FCs list )

See you all in another month, with another random easy FC!
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".

Last edited by ShadoWolf on Thu May 24, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck on your next accomplishment
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck going for AC/DC, not like you'll need it or anything I'm counting on you for the FGFC next update...See ya in another month!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merci Beaucoup, everyone! Mini-bump for Hells Bells FC, which was easier than I expected

Just LTBR(L) now! Also, I've somewhat relearned the hook in WtP, so now it's just consistency issues

EDIT: Just got Flight of Icarus, debating putting the banner in my sig, think it might be a little easy though.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work on Hells Bells, and you are very close to GD:RB; also very nice work. Don't discredit the rest of AC/DC Live, though - Whole Lotta Rosie was fairly tricky, and I think one or two other gems might be harder than you think. However, if you have For Those About To Rock, TNT, and Hells Bells.... I would say you easily have the skills necessary to complete the FGFC. Let There Be Rock (Live) was my last bass FC for that game, and it gave me trouble... hopefully you have better luck than I did

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on the verge of two FGFCs man, go finish em off! Shall I add you to the FGFC Leaderboard when you do?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RESPONSES:
DeftrockX3 wrote:
Put it and then replace it shortly after you get Rime. :p
Not a bad shout, but I'm more proud of Antibodies than this, and I can't see myself getting Rime without some heavy grinding, that I don't really feel up to at the moment

Graf wrote:
Nice work on Hells Bells, and you are very close to GD:RB; also very nice work. Don't discredit the rest of AC/DC Live, though - Whole Lotta Rosie was fairly tricky, and I think one or two other gems might be harder than you think. However, if you have For Those About To Rock, TNT, and Hells Bells.... I would say you easily have the skills necessary to complete the FGFC. Let There Be Rock (Live) was my last bass FC for that game, and it gave me trouble... hopefully you have better luck than I did
Yeah, I can definitely see LTBR(L) giving me massive troubles. I'll give some of the rest of AC/DC a go when I get home today, I'll keep you informed

MasterNobody wrote:
Right on the verge of two FGFCs man, go finish em off! Shall I add you to the FGFC Leaderboard when you do?
There's no harm in doing so, right? I mean, the only one I can see me getting aside from these is TBRB, but still
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WLR(L) and LTBR(L) are harder than they look. Here's something easier to tide you all over. Bad path, might redux for top 3 tomorrow maybe (probably not)

Also here's a small list of goals I'm semi-working on:

List of things I'm semi-working on wrote:
AC/DC Bass FGFC
GDRB FGFC
TBRB Bass FGFC (when I get the game back)
5* all guitar songs I own (so difficult <_<)
Llama Bass/Keytar FCs
Iron Maiden All Masters Bass FC (Long-term)
RB1 Bass FGFC (Fuck RttH on that bullshit engine with no BNS)
TKAR/FWD/Creep FCs (random hard[ish] RB1 stuff)
TBRB Guitar FC (eventually)

I could take requests, I suppose, kinda like Hobo did.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha really? I sure as hell don't have that FC. Nice job.
if you can FC this then you can DEFINITELY FC TBRB.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
I'm counting on you for the FGFC next update...
Good job on Prostitute nonetheless!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're either overestimating the difficulty of Beatles guitar, or underestimating the difficulty of a lot of other stuff. Either way, that's a nice set of goals right there but they're all very doable.

By the way, nice FC.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bass FCs dude Some of those AC/DC's aren't easy in the slightest.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
I could take requests, I suppose, kinda like Hobo did.
FC Don't Fear The Reaper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: