FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ShadoWolf: Closer to RB2 FG GS - Chop Suey GS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: ShadoWolf: Closer to RB2 FG GS - Chop Suey GS! Reply with quote

Welcome to my thread, take a seat, have a drink. :D

East Jesus Nowhere SCORE: GS BITCHES!!
Gold star score: 202k

Most recent achievements:
PAIN-KILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GS!!
Brainpower FC!
IAS GS!! :D

Rock Band 2 remaining Gold Stars in the order I think I'll get them wrote:

3.Master Exploder - Need a run where I FC solo 2 and 3 in the same run, and more consistency in the verses.
7.Welcome To The Neighborhood - More consistency needed in the chord change. This shouldn't be tier 3. :\
11.Rob The Prez-O-Dent
13.Get Clean
16.Shoulder To The Plow
18.Battery
21.Visions - Hahaha. Try 5-Star.

[55/55]
Rock Band 1 Imports Guitar FC Progress wrote:

I Think Im Paranoid
Mississippi Queen
Orange Crush

Gimme Shelter
When You Were Young
Maps
In Bloom
Here It Goes Again
Say it Ain't So

Learn to Fly
The Hand That Feeds

I'm So Sick
Welcome Home
Wanted Dead or Alive
Won't Get Fooled Again
Wave of Mutilation
Detroit Rock City

29 Fingers
Sabotage

Reptillia
Celebrity Skin
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Blitzkrieg Bop

Tom Sawyer
Black Hole Sun
Blood Doll
Next To You
Cherub Rock
Epic
Day Late, Dollar Short
Main Offender

Foreplay/Long Time
Go With the Flow

Suffragette City
Outside

Can't Let Go
Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Vasoline

Highway Star
Nightmare

Dani California
Electric Version
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Seven
Dead on Arrival
Ballroom Blitz
Pleasure (Pleasure)
Flirtin' With Disaster

Brainpower
Green Grass and High Tides
I Get By
Creep
Timmy & The Lords of the Underworld
Train Kept a Rollin'

L:RB GS list wrote:

Unplayed:
Accidentally In Love
Aliens Exist
Breakout
Crash
Crocodile Rock
Dig
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Ghostbusters
Girls & Boys
Grace
I Want You Back
In Too Deep
Kung Fu Fighting
Let's Dance
Real Wild Child
Ride A White Swan
Ruby
So What
Song 2
Stumble And Fall
The Passenger
Valerie
Walking On Sunshine
We Are The Champions
We Will Rock You
You Give Love A Bad Name

5 Starred:
A-Punk
Life Is A Highway
Naive
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
Swing Swing
Tick Tick Boom

Gold Stars:
Check Yes Juliet
Dreaming Of You (FC)
Fire
Free Falling (FC)
Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)
Monster
Short And Sweet
Suddenly I See
Summer Of '69 (FC)
The Final Countdown
Thunder (FC)
Two Princes
Word Up

Goals list:
Short Term:
Got a 1000+ note streak. So close.
[55/55] COMPLETE!
Play Moar L:RB

Long Term:
Long, long term. :P
[63/84]
(This is such a cool banner, really makes me want to earn it. :P)[25/80]
[idunnnolol/54]
I love this album! [8/11] (On Disk) or [12/17] (DLC)
21st Century Breakdown Banner Progress wrote:

Song Of The Century - No Part
21st Century Breakdown
Know Your Enemy
iViva La Gloria!
Before The Lobotomy
Christian's Inferno

Last Night On Earth
East Jesus Nowhere - LOLNO.
Peacemaker
Last Of The American Girls

Murder City
Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)
Restless Heart Syndrome
Horseshoes And Handgrenades

The Static Age
21 Guns
American Eulogy
See The Light

[2/11]
American Idiot FAFC Guitar Progress wrote:

American Idiot
Jesus Of Suburbia
Holiday
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Are We The Waiting/St. Jimmy
Give Me Novacaine/She's A Rebel
Extraordinary Girl
Letterbomb
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Homecoming
Whatsername

Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".

Last edited by ShadoWolf on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 73 times in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

put some effort in and work hard

im rooting for you

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
put some effort in and work hard

im rooting for you

Can do! Any suggestions on what songs to GS/FC next?
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i always say is to GS and then FC the first two RB2 tiers and dont worry if you cant do Our Truth right away, it was my 57th or 58th FC

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, those trills are gonna require some practice to hit.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpity for slow progress on 21CB. Finally exported to RB2, so FCs will be coming much more quickly.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Uncontrollable Urge FC and RB1 stuff.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homecoming GS
Home! We're coming home again! This was probably my largest obstacle to American Idiot FAGS.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21st Century Breakdown (almost) FAGS!

Last edited by ShadoWolf on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know much about GDRB, but good job. I like your thread format, good luck with all your goals, especially the RB2 FGGS. You might need it for Visions, it can be tough. But I think you can do it if you try hard enough.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
I don't really know much about GDRB, but good job. I like your thread format, good luck with all your goals, especially the RB2 FGGS. You might need it for Visions, it can be tough. But I think you can do it if you try hard enough.
Yeah, Visions is the only on disk song I've still got 4 starred. Thanks for the compliment about the formatting, it took me a while to do.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Brainpower FC, and 63/63 Euro imports Gold Starred!
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 Song left for Full Album GS for 21st Century Breakdown. It's East Jesus Nowhere.

Any tips on pathing this bad boy, only 8 people have GSd it, and I really want the banner that uSound made.
Monstrousity  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to learn to combo at least the first few streaks of the bridge, if you can get that under OD, it'll be worth a lot of valuable points.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres no other way around it...you HAVE to combo some of the strumming in the bridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdUMUG5Cd8

Thats my video of the GS and I barely hit it despite the fact I almost combo'ed half the strumming. Its a difficult one but my path may not have been the best. If you can try to grab the 2 overdrives in the strumming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: