FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ShadoWolf: Closer to RB2 FG GS - Chop Suey GS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be honest, I can't see you struggling on any RB1 song based on your achievements.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bmup for win.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those songs are beast Golds, awesome job

Hey, you should use this:

If you want to obviously

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:
Those songs are beast Golds, awesome job

Hey, you should use this:

If you want to obviously

Cheers dude, wasn't aware there was a banner for it.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job ShadoWolf! Painkiller for me at least was one of the 5 hardest on-disc GSes. You pretty much have to do really well on solo 1 and FC solo 2 without too many mistakes in between, it's a very challenging song. Nice going!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I requested it when I golded Painkiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Steady: That makes sense
@MN: I will say that I got it a lot earlier than I anticipated. I just got a lucky 252K run, and then I tried it again two days later, and got it!

Any suggestions on what to gold next?
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should knock out WttNH, it's the only low tier song you have left (though it's undertiered, IMO). Also, give Pinball Wizard a practice. Once you figure out it's strumming on the hard parts, it's cake.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WttNH is a disaster zone for me :P I can hit maybe 4 of those chord changes over the course of the song, but never 3 in a row. I always over think them. Pinball Wizard will take some grinding, but I think I can do it.
fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ShadoWolf: Painkiller and Peace Sells XGGS! 13Left for F Reply with quote

[quote="ShadoWolf"]
Rock Band 2 remaining Gold Stars in the order I think I'll get them wrote:
[color=red]
3.Master Exploder - Need a run where I FC solo 2 and 3 in the same run, and more consistency in the verses.
5.Colony Of Birchmen - Not too far from this one, probably good pathing and nice solo run would get this for me.
7.Welcome To The Neighborhood - More consistency needed in the chord change. This shouldn't be tier 3. :\
9.Rock'n Me - That strumming riff needs to be worked on.
10.Pinball Wizard
11.Rob The Prez-O-Dent

fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ShadoWolf: Painkiller and Peace Sells XGGS! 13Left for F Reply with quote

3.Master Exploder - Need a run where I FC solo 2 and 3 in the same run, and more consistency in the verses.
5.Colony Of Birchmen - Not too far from this one, probably good pathing and nice solo run would get this for me.
7.Welcome To The Neighborhood - More consistency needed in the chord change. This shouldn't be tier 3. :\
10.Pinball Wizard
11.Rob The Prez-O-Dent

Huge congrats on the Painkiller GS man, but this is so weird... I've actually FCd all of these ones except Colony of Birchmen, which I have a gold on, but I cannot get Painkiller GS for the life of me. You win

ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ShadoWolf: Painkiller and Peace Sells XGGS! 13Left for F Reply with quote

fivesecondepic wrote:

10.Pinball Wizard
11.Rob The Prez-O-Dent

Huge congrats on the Painkiller GS man, but this is so weird... I've actually FCd all of these ones except Colony of Birchmen, which I have a gold on, but I cannot get Painkiller GS for the life of me. You win

Lolwut. You're clearly much better at strumming than I am. I can't get any of these because of strumming inconsistencies.

Painkiller should be relatively easy for you, use the HOPOs in the main riff.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ShadoWolf: Painkiller and Peace Sells XGGS! 13Left for F Reply with quote

fivesecondepic wrote:
except Colony of Birchmen, which I have a gold on...
Hey, me too!

Also I improved my EJN score 9K, and passed that Gatling song on the RBN, just leaving me Satch Boogie as the only unpassed song I own. (Again).
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoB gold is sweet, though once I figured out a path I felt stupid because it was so simple lol

Oh and you should be getting your EJN gold come RB3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:

Oh and you should be getting your EJN gold come RB3
I can't wait
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: