FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blackened- Guitar Solo A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXAlucard  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Blackened- Guitar Solo A Reply with quote

For some reason I'm having a lot of trouble with this solo section of blackened...it's not that I can't pass the song, I could if I just mash notes and save OD for it, but I rather learn how to actually hit those notes.

I'm talking about the last half of the section where the notes start getting all clumped together and it ends with a line of green notes and some yellow and reds.

Anyone know how to FC something like that? Or how to hit the notes in general? I know it may sound stupid...but even on 50% speed I literally can't even make out what exactly the order is I'm supposed to hit the notes because their so clumped together.

I'd appreciate any advice on this section since I want to be able to hit note patterns like that
directshot999  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use my signature for help =P.

Hopefully it does help...

The craziness starts at this

That part's nearly impossible though. Best I've ever gotten on full speed was 76%. Hopefully the note chart in my signature helps though, you should be able to see the notes more clearly.
mindsink  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a ton of trouble with this one too (starting at the "craziness"). I can't even come close to FC'ing it in practice @ 50% speed.

But your sig would probably help me a lot. Thanks.
directshot999  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't get it. It's a tough song, probably the hardest single solo on RB (Gtr Solo on Ride the Lightning rivals it).
Adohu  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it's fairly simple on 50% and 60% speed. I've FCed it on both of those. 70% is where people might have to make tapping methods. Best I can get on it is 96%. Full speed is a complete crazy mess. Since it goes so fast and the notes are so bunched together that you can't tell the pattern of the notes, I think you're gonna have to just memorize the pattern and play it. Tapping will play a major role into hitting this, and once someone finds a way, I think it will get much more easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: