FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hypnotize

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Hypnotize Reply with quote

How does one go about hitting the crazy buildup near the end?

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. It's just fast. How is this tier 4 again?
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. It looks really crazy, but it should all be natural RLRL sticking. Then it's just the bass you have to worry about.
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i it down and it's just RLRL. I think you might have to start with your left hand, not entirely sure, this is based on viewing the chart. It shouldn't involve crossing over.

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears there are two traditional ways to hit that part, each with a huge drawback.

- Leading with your dominant hand. This makes your leading hand on-sync with the bass kicks; unfortunately, it also requires very awkward crossovers.

- Leading with your weak hand. This eliminates the crossovers that would otherwise be needed, but makes the bass kicks occur on weak-hand hits, which can be really annoying if you're not used to that kind of thing.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the advice. To me this song is harder than BYOB, and how it got tier 4 is beyond me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: